60

tom stayed with me the whole day and even spent the night to make sure I'm alright.

in the middle of the day yesterday my father called and apologized. he said that he's alright and is staying with Sam.

it dropped a big weight from me and i felt better.

i thought it all through and realized that tom is the person who saved me. and i had this idea to do.

i already thought about it a few days ago. I'll write a song dedicated to him. i already had some of the lyrics in my head i just had to get the melody and chords for the guitar and bass as well as drums.

i have to discuss it with the group and manager but it should be fine.

i was sitting on my bed writing down some lyrics when tom came back from the bathroom. i quickly closed it and hid it under the blanket.

he didn't seem to see it though. "you ready to leave?" he smirked sitting next to me.

"yessir." i replied and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before running to the bathroom to spray some perfume on.

bill was waiting for us in the car outside. we just hopped in the back. "hey cunt." i smiled at him.

"glad to see you smile again." he said and turned around to give me a kiss on the cheek. i gave him one back and tom immediately frowned.

"easy there, you're mine, remember?" he smirked and placed his hand on my thigh creasing it slowly.

my cheeks flushed red as i thought about the event that happened yesterday.

bill laughed and turned to face the rode as he began to drive. we headed to the studio for another practice.

this was our last one since we have an interview tomorrow. we got out of the car, Tom's hand was wrapped around my waist the whole time.

tom had to use the bathroom and i used it as an opportunity to talk to the guys.

"so I'm planning on surprising tom with a song i almost finished writing. i want to preform it at the end of the concert but I'll need your help with it. do you think you could help me?" i looked at them with hope in my eyes.

"is that even a question?" gustav hugged me and the rest did as well. we were in a group hug while i thanked them and discussed the plan.

"okay so we can meet here tomorrow morning." georg smiled. "but what will we do with tom?" asked bill.

"true.." i looked at them and all four of us put our lips in line. "i can call Michael and tell him to throw a sleepover with some of his friends including him. i think he'll be in." suggested gustav.

"ok plan." we smiled and me and bill clapped our hands at the same time making us giggle. tom got back and we went to practice.

i did a lot better than yesterday and David was happy. when we were leaving i walked behind excusing myself to the bathroom.

i waited till they exited the studio and i went to talk to David about the song. he agreed to it almost immediately, thinking that it's a good idea.

i was glad that everyone approved it.

i went outside where the rest was already waiting for me. we are going to some restaurant for lunch.

we all hopped in the car and georg was our lovely driver again even though it was Bill's car. we blasted some music and sang our hearts out.

we arrived and got out of the car and my mouth dropped. it was a huge 4,5 star restaurant.

"ok but what are we doing in a luxurious restaurant?" i asked still shocked.