65

Tom's pov:

"ok it was delicious but I'm full." lin groaned patting her stomach. "agreed." envy leaned back in her chair making me and my brother chuckle.

"nice hickey tho." envy said looking at lin then me doing a proud face. "thanks. yours is pretty good as well." she chuckled and that's when i noticed that envy had one on the crook of her neck.

"matching." they smirked and did their handshake while laughing. i looked at bill raising my eyebrows at him. he smirked raising his eyebrows back at me.

"so what now?" bill asked getting up. "sleep." lins eyes met mine and i saw them glow. it made my heartbeat faster.

"but it's only 10." bill tilted his head. "i need sleep for tomorrow."she crossed her arms."true." he said putting his lips in a line.

"where's Simone?" asked envy helping bill clean up. "oh she went to some spa hotel for tonight." i smiled at her and she nodded.

lin got up "night guys." she smiled and gave me a kiss. "night!" bill and envy yelled at the same time and then started jinxing each other.

"I'll come in a while baby." i smiled kissing her forehead. she nodded with a smile heading to my room.

i turned to the two now hugging. they were so cute. "fuck I'm so nervous." i said gulping my water. "everything will be fine tom." envy smiled not letting go off bill.

"i mean nothing can go wrong." bill said before resting his head on envys. "yea you're right." i sighed.

"well night then." i smiled softly taking a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "good night."

i went outside lighting one and slowly inhaling the smoke. i felt it fill up my lungs making me relax. everything will be just fine.

i went back inside and headed upstairs. i found lin laying in the bed only with one of my shirts on and her thong already ready for bed, her make up off and hair in a braid. she was scrolling through her phone.

i kissed her cheek going to the bathroom. i quickly brushed my teeth and face.

i got back to the room taking down my hat and bandana letting my dreads down. i undressed only to my boxers and hopped to the bed.

"you wanna fuck?" i asked randomly but simply. "not today im tired. sorry." she kissed me before turning her back to me and covering herself with my blanket.

"please don't be upset." she said kinda worried. "oh love why would i be? it's totally alright." i said putting my arm around her pulling her closer.

i slid one of my hands under her shirt cupping her boob in my hand and just holding it. she chuckled pressing her butt on my abdomen.

i rested my head to the crook of her neck closing my eyes.

"goodnight lin. i love you."

"goodnight. love you more."

and with that we dozed off to a peaceful sleep.
__________________

the morning was really lovely and when i say that I'm lying. we were woken up by bill and envy screaming at each other.

"bill you are the man! kill it." envy shouted. "ain't no way im touching that shit." he yelled back.

lin groaned and got up walking to his room. all i could hear was her asking what the problem was. i got up and followed her.

i was amused by the scene in front of me. bill and envy were both standing on the table in each others arms looking like they shit themselves.

"there is a fucking nasty spider!" envy yelled hiding her head in bills chest. "ugh you are like two little kids." lin said clearly pissed that they woke her up. i just stood at the door frame with an amused smile.