28

It was now afternoon and i was laying in my bed crawled into a ball. My stomach was cramping like hell. I was actually crying out of pain but I couldn't do anything about it.

Not even the pain killers were working. I had my phone on quiet mode since I wanted to sleep it out. My father was at work so i was home alone.

I heard a knock on my door. That was so weird. "Who's there?" i asked scared a bit. "Dreadlock whore." Tom said. I laughed at the name. "Can i come in?" he asked.

"Of course." I answered. I was so happy he came. He opened the door and got in. He had a xxl packet of skittles and some coke.

He came in like a penguin with full hands and I couldn't help but laugh. "What?" he said while chewing on his skittles and putting the stuff on my table. "Nothing." i said and didn't dare to move a muscle.

His eyes met mine. I could immediately see them change from happy to worried. "Why are you crying, what happened?" he said rushing to me.

"Oh nothing just my stomach hurt so much that I'm going insane." i said with a giggle so it wouldn't sound that serious.

"I know what will help." he smiled and hopped to the bed next to me. He signaled me to lay down so i did.

"Well this will probably sound pretty weird but trust me." he said looking at me. I nodded. "You have to lift your hoodie up a little but and pull your pant down a little so you reveal your lower stomach." he said with a smile.

I did as he said even tho it was weird. "Well but first let me put on some movie." i said so it wouldn't be that quiet.

I put on some random channel that was playing some movie i never saw but I didn't care.

I laid back down and so did he. He laid down right next to me and I could feel his warm body next to mine. He was only in his shirt and some sweatpants.

He gently placed his hands on my hips and his thumbs pointing to the middle. He looked at me and asked "Is it okay if i have my hands like this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's ok Tommy but thank you for asking that's so sweet." i smiled and kissed his cheek. "That's a rule. Always ask for permission." he smiled and kissed my cheek back. Cute

He then focused on his hands and slowly started rubbing circles on my lower stomach. He was massaging it and it actually helped with the cramps a lot.

They were a lot less intense now I almost didn't feel them. I was just laying with my eyes closed and i felt Tom's eyes burning a hole into me.

"Does it help?" he asked. "A lot." i smiled with my eyes still closed. My heart was racing so fast i was afraid he could feel it. The way he was touching me made me weak. I loved his touch.

I was focusing on the circles he was making and my eyes started to feel heavy. I didn't wanted to sleep but I couldn't help it.
___________________

Her breathing got slower and calmer. I looked at her hand and it was laying numb on the bed. Damn this girl really loves to sleep.

I removed my hands from her and gently put her pants back up and lifted her hoodie down. I came here so random cause I wanted to spend some time with her. It makes me happy.

Plus i got worried cause she didn't answer my questions and calls. So i came to check on her. Her door was unlocked so i just came in and locked then behind me for safety.

And I'm glad that a helped her I think it's better for her if she sleeps through the pain. I lower the volume on the TV and put some other movie on.

I snuggled to her warm body and watched the TV waiting for her to wake up. It was around 3pm so we still had a lot of time.

I put blanket over us so she would stay warm. It was kinda cold in their house cause they didn't use the fireplace they had.

She smelled so good. Like vanilla and fresh apples. Her hair was so soft and also smelled good. Her mascara was smuggled a bit but it was so attractive on her.

I was laying a bit lower than she was. She turned around so my head was now touching her chest. I blushed like crazy and quickly got up cause she wasn't aware of this and I didn't wanted to make her feel uncomfortable.

I laid a bit above her. I put my arm around her shoulders and back. She rested her head on my chest. I moved a little to make myself comfortable.

After a while she whimpered a little and said "Ye yea sure..." she was talking from her sleep. The sound she make made me weak like what? None girl a had before made me feel this way. I was exploding on the inside. I wanted to scream. This girl drives me crazy.

(This is the pose they ended up in but Tom was watching TV not sleeping)_____________________

_____________________

After like 15 minutes she turned around and sat up quickly. "Shit!" she whisper-yelled. She got up and looked at the bed. "Fucking hell." she groaned and brushed her fingers through her hair.

"I'm so sorry Tom just give me a second." and with that she ran of to the bathroom. I was confused but everything made sense when I looked at the bed sheets.

She bled through. It was totally normal and it wasn't her fault. I checked the blanket if it's stained as well but it wasn't.

I put the pillows and blanket along with her teddy on the floor. I recognized that teddy. It was from me. How cute.

I took the sheet off and carried it to the washing machine. I knew where it was since i was here a lot of times.

I even knew where they had fresh sheets so i took one and went back to the room and put it on. Then a put the pillows and blanket back.

I sat on the corner of the bed and waited for her. "Tom?" she asked. "Yes?" "Well i know this is kind of embarrassing but could you please hand me clean panties and some sweatpants?" she sounded really awkward but it wasn't awkward.

"Lin it's not embarrassing it's totally normal. And of course just tell me where do I find it." i said trying to sound as comforting as possible.

"Open my wardrobe." i did as she said. "Mhm." i said as i sign that she can continue. "Well there are three drawers and in the first one are panties." I opened the drawer and got one that looked the most comfortable.

My head was actually spinning from the view on all of them. I have to stop thinking so dirty.

"Got them!" i said loudly. "And sweatpants should be in the regal right next to the drawers." I looked over and saw her red cocacola sweatpants.

They were my favorite. They were really baggy and suited her so much. I took them and went over to her bathroom. I knocked and turned my head the other way.

She opened the door slightly and I handed her the clothes still not facing her. "Here." i smiled hoping she could see me a little bit. "Thank you Tommy." she took them and closed the door behind her.

I sat on her chair and waited while eating my skittles.
___________________
Author's note:
Husband 🤤
Don't forget to vote❣️

1323 words