8

I woke up feeling strong arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and looked up. It was Tom. Wait what?!

My heart started racing like crazy. What was happening why am I cuddling with him. Then it hit me.

I must fall asleep on the couch and he probably carried me to his room. But why are we cuddling tho.

I moved a little to make myself comfortable. I looked into Tom's face and he was already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hi." he smiled putting his arm away. I sat up "Hi." I said while stretching. "How did i get to your room and why were we cuddling?" i asked actually curious.

"Well, you fell asleep and Bill told me to carry you into my room, so i did. I laid next to you and you snuggled into my chest. I put my hand around you to make you feel more safe and then i fell asleep." he explained. I swear he was actually smiling like crazy.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said kind of embarrassed cause yk just. "I don't mind I actually i liked it." he smiled and closed his eyes.

I literally blushed like crazy i needed to cover my face with my hands. It was silence. Even tho it was comfortable i wished he would say anything. Absolutely anything.

"Are you feeling better?" he spoked. Omg i love him. No like literally i do. "Oh yea. Yes I'm thank you so much again." i gave him a kiss on the cheek. I love being flirty.

"No problem really, and I actually liked that kiss but I think you missed my lips." the smirk on his face just grew bigger. I blushed again "oh shut up." i said jokingly. He laughed.

"Let's go downstairs." he suggested while getting up and stretching as well. "Right." i got up and followed him.

"Good morning my favorite love birds." Bill shouted at as as he was standing in the kitchen making some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Tom punched his shoulder and i giggled. "Good morning Billy how is it going with Envy?" i teased with a smirk. "Ok fair point." he laughed and Tom did too.

"We have practice in like an hour and a half." Bill said while flipping the bacon. "WHAT!" I yelled. "What time is it?" i had no idea actually.

"11:30." Tom answered sitting down on one of  the chairs. "Already!" "Yeah, you guys were sleeping soo loongg!" Bill said dramatically.

"Anyways i made eggs and bacon for breakfast would you like some?" he asked us with a smile. "Yes, gosh I'm starving." I could see the excitement in Tom's eyes when he saw the food.

"Alrighty, and you Lin Lin?" they were now both looking at me. My heart started racing at the thought of food. I didn't wanted to eat because i know i would throw up afterwards. I hate eating.

"Actually no. I'm worried that the oily bacon and even the eggs wouldn't be good for my stomach and I don't want to get sick again since i threw up yesterday." i came up with an excuse. It is actually a good excuse.

"Oh ok! I understand but make sure to eat something today." he gave me a warm smile. I love how Bill cares for me. He always makes sure that I'm feeling alright.

It actually hurts me that i lie to him. I wish i could just tell him everything but that would hurt his sweet soul and I can't do that. I just can't.

"Don't worry." i gave him a smile. "We can give you anything else if you want." Tom joined in. "Thank you but im alright, really." they both looked at each other then back at me with an worried expression.

"Really, I'm not hungry. I'll eat later." i gave them thumbs up and a slight smile. They nodded also with a smile. "I'm going upstairs to get ready." i said as i turned around and walked away.