61

i chose some pasta with mushrooms and an orange juice. the waitress came. When she saw tom she immediately changed her posture to show her breast more and pouted her lips.

we ordered our food while she was being super sweet to tom and normal to others. Tom put his hand around my shoulder which earned me a weird look from her but I didn't care.

She walked away saying that it'll take probably 15 minutes.

i looked over at gustav giving him the 'now or nevre' look. he understood almost immediately.

"oh um sorry i forgot to call my mom. excuse me." he smiled as he got up and left. i looked over at bill and georg and by their looks i could tell they were excited.

we were just chatting waiting for our food.
___________________
gustav's pov:

i walked to the hall and took out my phone. i called Michael and he picked up almost immediately.

"hey gustav!"

"oh hey Mike! i have a little request."

"sure what is it?"

"ok so I'm going to tell you everything but you have to promise not to tell tom."

"you can count on me bro."

"ok so basically there is something going on between Lin and him, and Lin wants to surprise him at the concert. that means we need him out of the house till tomorrow 12am. do you think you could throw some sleepover with tom and the others please?"

"duh I'll do it. but under one condition." i could hear him smirk through the phone.

"I'm listening."

"i get a front row ticket to your concert." he chuckled and it made me chuckle as well.

"you'll have it. thanks."

"I'll call tom in a while. see you."

"bye."

and with that i hang up. everything is going smoothly so far. i placed my phone in my pocket and walked back to our table.

the three of them were looking at me with questionable look while tom was busy looking at Lin. i took it as an opportunity and gave them thumb up along with a smile.

they all smiled at me and i sat down making tom turn to me. "how is she?" he asked smiling. "she's great." i smiled back and he nodded turning back to lin.
___________________
lin's pov:

we kept on chatting about some stuff. Tom's hand was literally glued to my thigh making me slightly nervous.

"you look so beautiful you know that?" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"thank you, you look handsome as always." i turned to face him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

he blushed lightly, and to be honest he was so cute when he was shy. Suddenly his phone rang and he took it out. I looked over at who was calling him and it was Michael.

"Oh you should pick it up." i smiled signaling him to get up with my hands. He excused himself and went out.

"Ok so today after he'll leave we'll all go to my house. I would like to showe you what i have and your options. Then we can sleep there and the other day we have to be at the studio at 8am cause we have an interview at 3:30pm." i explained the plan.

"Im so excited to hear it!" Bill said clapping his hands. "Omg me too like literally." Georg said doing a little dance. He looked a bit hyperactive which made me laugh.