45

Both me and Bill are just sitting at the couch meanwhile Lin is sleeping in my lap as I'm stroking her hair.

We are watching some Bill's and Lin's favorite movie which is Clueless or something like that.

It has already been 3 hours since our big breakdown. I still didn't feel good but i was definitely better than before.

We heard some buzzing sound from the kitchen. It was someones phone. "You going." i pointed at Bill. "Nah you are." he didn't even look away from the TV screen.

"You blind or sum?" i asked pointing proudly at Lin. "Oh i forgot." he put his lips in a line and then middle fingered me before groaning and getting up.

"Fuck Tom Lin's father is calling." he came rushing back and hopping on the couch. "Just pick it up and say something." i gave him 'hurry up' eyes.

"Ok ok." he said and picked up. "Uhh hello. This is Bill. Lin will be staying over at our place tonight. I hope you don't mind." he said biting his lips immediately.

"That's more than fine. I wanted to tell her to not come home tonight anyway." her father said. "Honey who is that?" some random woman asked. "Just my daughter's friend." he answered.

"Well tell her to come home tomorrow evening." and with that he hanged up. "Oh my god i was scared." Bill breathed out like he was holding the breath the whole call.

"Her father is such a bitch really." i sighed and looked down at Lin who was still peacefully sleeping not knowing about anything.

"He truly is. I hate that man." Bill turned back to the movie. "What time is it?" he asked me. I took Lin's phone and looked at it.

"9.07pm." I answered and inverted my fingers with her hair. It was so soft. "I think I'll skip school with her tomorrow. You know so she can rest more."

"I understand. I'm definitely going to school to see Envy and to let you two alone." he smiled when he said Envy's name.

"I think like you and Envy are made for each other." i smiled at him. He turned to me kinda blushing. "Aww naw you're blushing." i giggled at him.

"No I'm not." he said dryly and turned away. "I feel like she would fit with your personality. You're both caring, sweet, kind and other stuff you know? I feel like you match each other's energy." i said what i though. I wouldn't lie to him.

"I really like her Tom. I do. I have to kiss her till the end of this week because of mine's and Lin's bet so I'll take that as an opportunity." he grinned.

I knew what bet he was talking about since we tell each other almost everything. "You definitely should. Maybe at the party or something." I suggested to him.

"I was thinking the same actually." he took a sip of his cola. "But wouldn't that be stupid? At a party? What if she thinks I'm drunk?" he asked and I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Bill don't overthink it. If she likes you she'll take it. Easy." i poked his shoulder a bit. "Yeah you're right." he slapped my hand lightly.

"I'm going for a smoke." he said as he got up. "Then I'll probably go upstairs to do something." he added.

"Something like jerking?" i laughed. "Maybe." he chuckled as he took a cigarette out of the pack. (I'm sorry for this joke🤗)

"Well then night Bill." i gave him a middle finger full of love. He gave me one back "night Tom" and went outside.

I just stared at Lin. I gently took her hand and revealed her wrists. I slowly and gently rubbed my thumb over her cuts and scabs.

I felt another tears forming but I swallowed them back. She's actually really strong for handling all of this for so long.

I covered them back and carefully lifted her up from my lap. I laid down next to her and moved her closer to me by wrapping my arm around her.

I loved the feeling of knowing that she's with me. And i love cuddling with her. I could do that forever.

She was turned with her back to me and i was pressed with my back against the couch. She suddenly moved her hips  a little and pressed them  onto my lower stomach.

I felt myself getting more tense by her touch near my dick but I couldn't back up since the couch was behind me.

Honestly I didn't really care. I lean closer to her and whisper to her ear "you turn me on you know that?" while smirking to myself. I know she can't hear me but i had to say it ofc.
_____________________

I finished smoking the cigarette i had and went back inside and upstairs to my room. I hopped to the bed totally unbothered by the fact that i had a full face of makeup on.

I couldn't help but think about what Tom said. I have liked Envy for a long time something like 4 years but I always thought it was just a friendship love. But i was so wrong.

I always liked Envy in a bit of different way that Lin but i never thought about that actually. And i was stupid for that.

I mean like she is literally perfect. She has pretty i mean beautiful gorgeous ultra handsome hands. Also her personality is something you would literally wish for.

I'll definitely shoot my shot. I can't waste my chance.

Suddenly i felt a bit of weight on my legs. I got scared at first but then i saw Muff.

I forgot to close the door. "Hi little guy." i smiled at him. I took him and placed him on my chest patting him.

He was actually like the cutest cat i know. He snuggled in and purred. "I wish you could talk." i was speaking to him with this childish voice.

"Aww you're so cute you know that?"
____________________
Author's note:
I swear rette mich will forever have a place in my heart. I love this song so much. What is y'alls favorite song by them?

1047 words