20

I ran upstairs to Tom's room. I walked in his closet and found the drawer where he has his wristbands. I knew me and him had one pair that is the same so i took it.

Then i changed into the sweatpants i had yesterday and the black top from yesterday as well.

I folded the hoodie that Tom has borrowed me and put it on the clothes basket that was in his bathroom.

I put on the wristbands and hid them under the sleeves. The i quickly brushed my hair and put them back in the low messy bun.

My eyes were puffy a bit so I washed my face with some cold water. Then I sprayed myself with my perfume only a little (kay ali the apple one it smells so good and pretend like it existed).

Then i ran back downstairs to Tom. He was now in his hoodie and he changed his jeans into some sweatpants as well.

"How did you-?" i asked and immediately got an answer. "I wanted to change into something comfy as well so i went to the upstairs bathroom and grabbed some sweatpants from the drier that i left there." he answered and gave me a smile.

I smiled back "yea that makes sense." "Let me see the bruise and how it looks so i can figure out what to do." he came closer to me and moved his head to the direction of the couch.

I went over to the couch and sat down. The bruise was on the upper part of my hand so I tried to roll my sleeve up but I couldn't cause my shirt was too tight.

"Shit." I mumbled. "I need to take my shirt off." i looked at Tom. "Oh if you feel uncomfortable i can bring you a towel and turn around so you can take the shirt off and cover yourself with it." he smiled to make me feel safe.

"It's fine i can cover myself with the shirt." i smiled back and stared to take my shirt off. He immediately turned away not to look. "Thank you Tommy." i said. "Of course Lin Lin."

I covered myself by tying the sleeves behind my back so the shirt would cover me. "You can turn back now." he turned back and looked at my hand.

He looked really worried. "It's all swollen." he said slowly. "I know.." i said back looking down. "Wait here I'll get some ice and cream to calm it down." he said. I nodded and smiled.

He went to the kitchen for the ice and then walked over the cupboard with a box full of medicines and creams and stuff. He took out some cream and came back.

He sat down next to me and I looked at him. We had eye contact. I was looking deeply in his beautiful eyes and so was he. "You're eyes are beautiful." i smiled not breaking the contact.

"Thank you ma. Yours are even more beautiful." he smiled back. I couldn't help but i had to break the eye contact because i could feel the butterflies and everything and it was too much. Damn this man drives me crazy.

"Let me cool it down." he gave me a smile while closing his eyes. How cute. I put my arm more in the air so it would be easier for him.

He gently placed a towel filled with ice on the bruise and held it there. It was really hurting but he was helping it to calm down.

I closed my eyes shut as I absorbed the pain. I think he noticed because he asked me "does it hurt?" "Yea but you're helping it." I didn't look up.

"Alright." he answered focused on what he's doing. He was cooling it down for another few minutes and the dried the bruise with a towel.

Then he took the cream and softly massaged it to the skin. This was actually hurting since he was putting a bit of pressure on it. I bit my lip and closed my eyes even more.

"I'm sorry Lin i know it probably hurts but i have to do it." he said sounding sad. "Tommy.. don't worry i know you're trying to help me." I looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back and kept massaging it for a while. Then he got up and went for something. I looked at the bruise and it was looking a lot better now.

He got back with a bandage. He kneeled down and carefully put it on the bruise. "Thank you so much for doing all of this for me. Really." i looked at him smiling.

"You're welcome Lin I'm so glad I could help you." he smiled back. "You can put your shirt back on." he said tilting his head a little. "Oh yea you're right." i laughed a little.

He turned away and i put the shirt back on. "Done." i said and he turned back at me. "You wanna go up and watch something?" he asked and i nodded. "Yes of course." i closed my eyes and smiled.

Suddenly i felt one of his arm under my knees and the other one on the back of my shoulders. I opened his eyes and looked at him confused. He just smirked and lifted me up.

"What are you-" I tried to ask but got cut off "shh" he said and carried me bridal style to his room. I can't lie I actually liked it.

He put me carefully on his bed and i sat up. He sat next to me. "Aren't you hungry or cold or anything?" he asked. "Maybe a bit cold." i said. I was hungry it was now around 1pm and I haven't eat anything in a while.

He went over to his closet and picked one hoodie that was a bit smaller so it wouldn't be so large for me. It was a pretty black hoodie. 

He handed it to me "here." and smiled. "Thank you Tommy." i took it and put it on. It smelled just like him.

"You sure you're not hungry? I haven't seen you eat anything since yesterdays dinner." he said sitting back down. "I'm sure." i gave him a confirming smile. "Tell me if you're hungry ok?" "Ok." we both smiled at each other.

He moved to the left side of the bed and rested his back against the bed frame and patted the place next to him. I went over next to him and he immediately put his hand on my tight.

He had a TV opposite the bed. "What should we watch?" he asked searching for some movie. "Oh i know! Jennifers body!" i said excited. He chuckled and said "anything for you."
_____________________________
Author's note:
Y'all should watch jennifers body🤭
Don't forget to vote❣️

1147 words