63

i was woken up by gustav yelling at georg for knocking him off the couch.

"poor gustav" laughed bill who was already up sitting at my vanity doing his makeup.

"literally" i giggled before going to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth.

i got back and bill was already spraying his hair. "wait what time is it?" i asked slightly confused why is he getting ready since we are having only practice.

"oh it's 7." he said simply continuing to do his hair. "then why are you getting ready?" i tilted my head.

"i told tom we are going to practice some more and that he should come to the studio at 2 and we'll leave for the interview. that means we have no time to get ready afterwards."

i nodded and walked over to my closet to pick some clothes. i took out a one shoulder off top and some baggy jeans.

" is this ok? isn't it too much?" i asked turning to bill for his opinion." it's definitely not too much i love it." he smiled." thank you." i smiled back shoving my dimples.

i went over to the bathroom to change. i left my hair in a bun since it would be in my way while playing the guitar.

i just quickly did my makeup which was concealer, mascara, smokey eyeliner, black pencil in my waterline, a little bit of hliglihter and some matte lipstick.

after that i changed into my fit and put on some Tom's hoodie he left here a week ago

after that i changed into my fit and put on some Tom's hoodie he left here a week ago. how does bro always leaves his hoodie here? i have no idea.

i took some pretty earrings and a necklace to match them

i took some pretty earrings and a necklace to match them. i sprayed on my perfume and rushed downstairs where the rest was already waiting.

"you all in for a breakfast in the car?" i asked taking bill's car keys swirling them around my finger while looking at them.

"yes but not with you driving." gustav shook his head. 'why not?" i groaned.
"ehrm first of all it's my car, second of all do you want us dead?" bill crossed his arms raising his eyebrow on me.

"i can drive." i frowned crossing my arms as well. "yeah you don't even have your license and last time you almost ran over an old lady." georg chuckled taking the keys from me.

"it's not my fault she just walked in front of my car." i raised my hands in defence. "she was on a pedestrian crossing lin." gustav giggled.

"right." i put my lips in a line then did puppy eyes at them. they just raised their brows at me with the 'you serious?' look.

"fine" i groaned rolling my eyes at them. "but I'm in the front and I'm the dj."

"deal." bill shook my hand. we put on our shoes and left to the car.

i played some music and we were just singing and laughing. we went to the drive through at McDonald's and ordered our breakfast.

i got just some ice coffee because i wasn't hungry at the moment. we parked somewhere more private to eat.

"i swear this coffee is the best in the whole fucking universe." i said taking a sip of it. "taste my ice-cream it's delicious." hummed gustav handing me a spoon.

i tried it and shit he wasn't lying.

we finished our breakfast and went to the studio. david wasn't here today to check on us which was great not gonna lie.

i grabbed my guitar and stared at my fingers for a while. i started becoming unsure of myself but then i remembered this song is for tom who made me sure in myself.

i felt confident as we started to play. bill was singing a few lines in the  background.

it took us a while to get it sound perfect since it was our first time.

i was kinda loosing hope when we were playing it for the 10th time and it still didn't sound the way it should.

"this is useless let's take a break." i sighed putting my guitar aside sitting on the little couch.

"we made a big improve tho. i like it." georg put his hand on my shoulder sitting next to me.

i just rested my head on his shoulder not saying anything. the rest sat down as well.

we started discussing the mistakes we were making and actually it helped us.

we tried to play it again. i put my fingers on the strings and cleared my throat before counting down the seconds till start.

i felt the lyrics through my heart. my fingers were moving smoothly and perfectly, my voice was angelic.

"we got it!" i yelled as soon as we finished. we all ran to a group hug and fell to the floor.

"shit we were amazing!" bill squealed hugging us tighter. we started all laughing and it was such an adorable moment.

we decided to take a break and then try some more songs we have to play on the concert since it was already 12.30 and tom will come at 2.

i can't lie but we were fucking exhausted from all the playing and singing when we finished.

"ok i have to go get fixed up a bit." i smiled taking my makeup bag and brush from my bag.

i just got in front of the mirror to brush my hair and fix my lips. i looked hot not gonna lie.

i heard a familiar voice outside the door. it was my beloved tom. i sprayed some perfume behind my ears.

i then rushed out jumping straight on him. "hi tommy." i smiled at him shoving him my dimples.

"hey gorgeous." he smiled back and let me down on the floor but before he did he inhaled my smell. "you smell so good." he chuckled kissing my lips quickly because i just reaplied my gloss.

"thank you." i hugged onto his hand. "we should probably go it's quite far away and we want to stop for some McDonald's on the way there." bill said scrolling through his emails.

we hopped to the car. this time bill was driving, gustav was the passenger princess and i was suffocated between to men. how lovely.

when we got to the drive through i wasn't sure if i want to eat now since i will take off my hoodie.

"lin what do you want?" gustav turned to me smiling. "eh probably nothing just some coke." i gave him a soft smile.

"yea not happening she'll get 9 chicken nuggets and medium fries with ketchup and coke." tom said proudly. "alright." gustav turned to bill.

i was actually craving the food so i was glad tom did that. "thank you." i whispered to his ear as his hand creased my thigh.

"no problem love. you're doing so better." he kisses my cheek and i felt loved.

we took our food and ate while driving to the place where the interview was happening.
_____________________
author's note:
OMG IM SO FUCKING GRATEFUL FOR OVER 1K VOTES!! IM SCREAMING I LOVE YOU ALL! IT MOTIVATES ME SO MUCH AND I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE WRITING A NEW BOOK AFTER THIS ONE😘

1207 words