49

"Do you want to stay in or go somewhere?" Tom asked me while cleaning the dishes after our breakfast.

He made some pancakes and they were really tasty. It wasn't really easy for me to eat them but he was here to support me and together we made it.

He's such a husband material like i need him.

"I don't know maybe stay in for a while and then go out?" i kinda asked him. "Anything you want." he smiled at me and dried the plates.

"You're so sweet Tommy." i adored his veins showing on his hand while he was putting the plates where they belong.

"Well i love you so that might be the reason." he smirked at me and walked over to the me.

He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips softly. "I love you more." i smiled on his lips as he pulled away.

"Impossible." he chuckled and picked me up. "Possible." i said frowning a little. He put me down on the floor and looked at me.

"Are you suree?" he teased licking his piercing. I nodded. "We'll see." he smirked and walked over to the TV.

He turned it on and found some music channel. The song dancing queen by abba started playing and he immediately ran over to me.

He took my hands in his "I love this song!" he said loudly so I could hear him through the music. "Omg me too!" i yelled back.

We started singing and moving our hips to the song. We were still holding hands and it was such a cute moment.

 We were still holding hands and it was such a cute moment

His eyes were sparkling. They were full of love. I can't believe that these eyes love me. These beautiful eyes.

My heart softened at the look at him. I felt warmth go through my body and I couldn't help but smile at him.

I hugged him to be closer to him but I kept singing and dancing. His hands were on my ass which i loved of course.

Another songs kept playing and based on which one it was we danced differently. It somehow turned to a pillow fight and I don't even know how.

We were laughing our asses off and i was literally crying from laughter. Suddenly he stopped and jumped on me.

His knees were on my hips and i was laying under him. He smirked at me. "What?" i laughed tilting my head.

"Are you ticklish?" his smirk grew wider. "Tom no don't even think about it." i shouted with a laugh while trying to stop his hands.

"Too bad." he grinned and stared tickling me. I was trying to get from his grip but it was almost impossible. I was kicking my feat and hands.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't even breathe properly anymore. "Tommy.. i.. can't breathe!" I laughed out.

He giggled and stopped. "It's cute how small you are." he laughed also taking a breath. I poked his shoulder and got up.

"Heyy where are you going?" he said getting up as well and following me. "To cuddle Muff." i smiled and ran over to Muff.

"Oh hi baby." i said in a childish tone and picked him up. I put him on my chest and pet him.

I looked over at Tom who was leaning against the wall smiling at me. I smiled back at him and my heart did a billion jumping jacks.

I started swinging my hips lightly to the music while still patting Muff with closed eyes. I was just humming to the song and enjoying it.

I could feel Tom's stare at me. But i loved it. I looked at him and he was actually looking a bit jealous.

I smirked "are you jealous?" i teased. "Well obviously your boobs are just mine." he frowned like a little kid. I laughed at what he said.

"Sure they are but Tommy Muff is a cat." i smiled at him. "I don't care what he is." he looked away offensively.

I put Muff down and walked over to Tom. I placed my hand on his chest and tippy toed so I could kiss him.

"Okay fine I can't stay mad at you." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "I knew it."
_______________________

Me and Lin decided to go to the cinema after cuddling for like 3 hours. She was in my closet searching for some clothes to wear.

I was at the bed waiting already ready. She came out and pulled actually a good fit from my clothes.

 She came out and pulled actually a good fit from my clothes

I was just admiring her while she did me a little spin. "What do you think? Isn't it too bad?" she asked me.

"I love it. You look so good in baggy clothes not everyone can pull that." i smirked at her. "Thank you."

"But now the makeup." she said and walked over to Bill's room. I followed her.

She sat at his vanity table and did her makeup while i just looked at her. She was the definition of perfect.

She was done after a while and she sprayed her perfume on. I walked over to her and kissed the crook of her neck softly.

"You smell so good." i said still with my head in her neck. "Omg this is such a sweet compliment thank youu!" she kissed my forehead.

We got to the car and i drove off. I put my hand on her thigh. Something about her presence makes me so happy.

We arrived at the cinema after like 15 minutes since it's really close. We got out and walked in.

"What are we even watching?" i asked her. "Oh i didn't tell you?" I shook my head. "Well it's some horror called The Poughkeepsie Tapes. It should be really interesting tho."

"Horror?" i held her hand. "Well something like that. Why are you scared?" she teased a little. "Of course not. Are you?" i teased back.
"A bit."

We bought the tickets and I paid for it but Lin went crazy about how she could pay for herself but i refused. I'm not letting her pay.

"You want some popcorn?" i pointed to the popcorn stall. "Nah I'm good." she immediately refused.

"Cmon what is a movie without a popcorn?" i did puppy eyes at her. She rolled her eyes while smiling. "Fine."

"Salt or cheese?" "Cheese! Definitely cheese please." she literally shouted. "I love cheese popcorn." i laughed and bought it.

"Ok but can i at least pay for the popcorn?" it was now her doing the puppy eyes. "Nuh uh." i frowned and moved my finger from side to side joking.

"Okey but I'm paying the next time." she crossed her arms. "You wish." we laughed and went to the movie room.
_____________________
Author's note:
I feel like I'm writing everything in so much details but i just don't know how to write differently because I want you all to know everything. I'm sorry if that bothers you!!

1166 words