56

We heard a loud noise from downstairs so we got up from our bed and went to see what was that.

The first thing we saw when we came downstairs was Bill sitting on a chair chewing on a pear and drinking a water.

"Oh hi Bill." i said sitting next to him. "Hey guys." he grinned at us with a full mouth. Tom sat next to me as well giving Bill the 'go on' look.

"Ok so I think you noticed how me and Envy kissed on the couch." he got cut off by Tom "you mean how you ate each other's mouths." he chuckled.

He just rolled his eyes jokingly "yes i mean that." And took another sip.

"Well at that moment we were both still kinda sober but then we drank even more and Georg and the rest dropped us at Envy's house. We fell asleep immediately but in the morning she cooked for me and oh my holy shit she is perfect i swear." he smiled to himself as we were patiently listening.

"And then I don't even know how we ended up expressing our feelings towards each other and then we fucked, and man i must say it was the best sex ever."

Both me and Tom looked at each other shocked. Like literally shocked.

"Bill I'm extremely happy for you!" i said getting up and hugging him. "You two are meant to be." i added.

Tom gave him a long and tight hug. "I'm proud of you, you finally fucked." he said and dramatically wiped away a tear that wasn't even there.

"Tom oh my god when was the last time you fucked." said Bill rolling his eyes jokingly and taking a sip of his water.

"Hmm let me count." said Tom winking at me. My whole face was burning. "Two hours and 43 minutes ago." he said proudly.

Bill spitted the water he had in his mouth on the table. He looked at us like he just saw Katy Perry. Tom bursted out laughing and i hit his shoulder.

"What the fuck?" Bill asked shocked. "Yes Bill. Me and Tom fucked." i said looking away in embarrassment while Tom was still laughing his ass off.

"OMG FINALLY!" he squealed and clapped his hands. "I wasn't the only one having a morning of my life, huh?" he teased and stared raising his eyebrows at me.

I was speechless. My face was buried in my hands. I was surely red like a tomato. Tom and Bill were laughing uncontrollably like some little children.

Time skips:

"Guys David called that we will have a meeting tomorrow and we'll be out of school for the next week to practice before our concert since we didn't practice in a week." said Bill returning from the entrance hall.

"Oh alright." i smiled as he hopped on the couch next to us. "Also mom is coming back home tomorrow." he said excitedly.

"Finally a missed her." said Tom throwing a popcorn in his mouth. "I'm looking forward to seeing her again." i smiled brushing my hands over Tom's.

Simone (their mom) has been gone for a whole two weeks and i know how much their mom means to them. And honestly she means a lot for me too.

We grew up together and she was always there as well as my mom but since she passed away Simone treated me like her own daughter making sure everything is alright and helping me. And i am so grateful for her.

"Love birds what is this?" asked Bill turning his laptop towards us. A video of me arguing with Kyle and then Tom fighting him showed.

My heart skipped a beat. "They recorded and posted it?!" i yelled. I was so mad. "Ma calm down it's alright. Everyone will know that he is a jerk that's all." Tom said placing his hand on my thigh.

Bill looked at us confused. "Did you hear it with the audio?" Tom asked him and he shook his head. "Then listen to it."

I was staring at one place fidgeting with my fingers. "Oh my god.. Lin I'm so sorry I didn't know." Bill turned to me.

I didn't look at him. I didn't answer. I just started at the one same place. They just sighed. "Is there any way we can remove that video?" Tom asked Bill.

"Well there is probably some way but thousands of people already saw it. It wouldn't really change anything." answered Bill.

"Fucking shit why do they always have to record everything." Tom groaned. "Lin you alright?" asked Bill.

"No Bill. How could i be? Now the whole internet knows about it. All i will hear now will be "is that true?" "Are you doing it for attention?" "We are so sorry." It was better when only i knew it. Why have  i even said it. Oh I forgot because I'm stupid. You know what just screw everything! We have no privacy! Everyone takes pictures of us literally anywhere! Ugh i hate to be famous i wish no one knew who i am!" I shouted and got up.

I stormed outside for some fresh air. I was so angry. I mean i have the right to be. I took the pack of cigarettes that were in a drawer next to the outdoor couch. There was also a lighter so i just lit it up and put it between my lips.

I inhaled and let the smoke fill my lungs. It calmed me a little.

I just let my thoughts run through my head. Why is being famous such a pain in the ass?Why can't people respect our privacy and be polite?

It would be so much better if they just came and asked for a photo then taking pictures of us when we don't know it and posting it.

And I'm not talking about the video. I never gave then the right to post that and even film that.
________________________

I was thinking about the words she said. She was right. "Wow." Bill said still shocked. "I mean she's right Bill." i looked at him.

"Well yes she definitely is." he nodded. "I think i need a smoke as well." he added and got up."You coming?"

"Yeah." i said and got up as well. When we went outside Lin was just sitting there smoking as well.

I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She took out ger halfway done cigarette and placed it between my lips.

"You can finish it." she said softly and rested her head on my shoulder. "Thank you." i said taking the cig in my fingers and placing a kiss on her head.
________________
Author's note:
I'm loosing motivation again

1131 words