26

I woke up but it was still pitch black. I heard someone screaming my fathers name. More like moaning. Then it all started to make sense.

My father was so chill the last two day cause he got some chick to make him satisfied. And he probably brought her here the previous two nights.

He wasn't even a little bothered by the fact that i was here in the house. It actually hurt me to see my father with some other women that my mother.

I went over to my door and locked it. I looked over at my clock. 1.34am. Great. I took my headphones and ipod.

I played some music and tried to fall asleep. I was rolling from one side to another. Fortunately after few unsuccessful tries I finally managed to fall back asleep.
______________________

My alarm went off. I groaned as i knew i had to get up for stupid school.

My body was so weak. My stomach and head were aching and my wrists were so sore. What a lovely way to start such a lovely day.

I reached over to my bedside table and took the pain killer pill. I swallowed it without any water but who cares.

I stretched and walked over to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, did my skincare and other stuff. I changed the bandages that were on my wrists and put my wristbands over them.

This time they were mine but i still had the Tom's one so I'll give them back to him today.
I brushed my hair and let them be free today.

Then i did some makeup. Some concealer, a little bit of mascara, some highlighter and clear lipgloss.

I went over to my wardrobe thinking about what to wear. I came up with a simple outfit.

I sprayed my perfume on and put some more things for school to my backpack

I sprayed my perfume on and put some more things for school to my backpack. I took it and my phone and went downstairs.

I saw father and the chick laying half naked on the couch. Gosh doesn't father have like his own room? Disgusting.

I ignored them and went quickly to the front hall putting my shoes and jacket on.

I exited the house and began my way over to the Kaulitz house. I decided to be happy today so they stop worrying so much.

Also I'll probably tell Bill about the friendship as first since i have my first class with him. I know he will understand.

I stood in front of their house waiting for them. I was actually excited to see them. After a while the door opened and Bill came out.

I jumped out of excitement and ran to him hugging him. "Hi bitch I missed you!" i squeezed him. "Missed you more!" he was now squeezing me. "Ok enough I can't breath." i laughed as he let go.

Bill began to walk. "Tom isn't coming with us today?" i asked. "Nope he's going with his friends today." he said as he continued walking. "Alright!" I didn't mind he didn't come with us.

I decided to tell Bill now since we're alone. "So Bill i wanted to talk to you about something." i said trying not to sound too serious cause he would take it seriously as well.

"Of course." he smiled. "Yeah so i was thinking about our friendship like not just yours and mines I mean even with the others." is stopped cause I didn't know how to really say it.

"Well you know how we used to cuss at each other and make fun of each other and never take it seriously?" i asked now turning to him.

He nodded "Yea i do." "Well I really miss it cause since my mom died you all treat me really kindly and I appreciate that but you know what i mean." I looked at him. He was smiling like crazy.

He stopped and hugged me so much. "Lin i was waiting for this moment the entire time! Oh i love you so much bitch!" he yelled and I started laughing. "Love you more cunt!"

He let go and we continued walking. "Well we all were scared to talk to you normally not to hurt you since it was a hard time for you so we decided to be really kind. But I'm glad that it's back." he said looking in front of him.

"I really appreciate that you though about how i  feel it's really nice but I think it's time we go back to normal." i smiled and he nodded aggressively. I was glad to make him happy and not upset.

We got to the school and entered it. We made our ways to the lockers and took off our jackets. I saw Envy coming so i ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hey bitch how was your weekend?" i asked as i broke the hug. She started at me with shock. Bill came to us. "Yes i know it's shocking but she's back!" he said loudly and Envy looked at me.

"OMG yess!" she jumped and squeezed me. "Well i had a great time." she smiled. I smiled and looked over at Bill. He was admiring Envy.

I smirked at him and he middle fingered me. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Envy.

All the three of us were talking about the week. "Hey Envy there's a party on Friday. You coming?" Bill asked smiling at her. "Yea of course." she smiled back and hugged him.

I looked at him and he was smiling like idiot. Suddenly i felt someone hug me from behind and rest their head on mines. I knew who it was.

"Hey Tommy." i said softly. "Hi ma." he said back really calmly. "Are they like a couple or something?" Envy asked Bill loud enough for us to hear.

"Not yet." Bill said and sighed dramatically. We all laughed and soon after the bell rang. "Well we have to go now." Envy said looking at Tom.

Envy and Tom were great friends which made me happy. Me and Bill now have art and Tom and Envy have music. The next period it switches so we have music and they have art.

The teachers just randomly parted our class into two groups because we wouldn't all fit in the art and music classes.

I didn't mind being with Bill. He was my best friend and I trusted him the most. We went to the class together and sat down.
_________________________
Author's note:
Running out of ideas that's why this chapter was so boring sorry!
Don't forget to vote❣️

1106 words