32

I was just putting some ice on the bruise i got from yesterday when my phone ringed. It was Bill so i picked it up and put the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Heyy Lin!"

"Hi bitch! Something happened?"

"No but we'll be picking you up in 45 minutes and we're going to chill at our house."

"You're not in school?"

"Nope."

"Ok I'll be waiting for you."

"Bye cunt."

"Bye bitch."

I hang up the phone. It was 8:34. I decided to take a quick shower so I put the ice back. The bruise was pretty bad and i was limping a little when walking.

I will ask Tom if i can borrow the cream he put on the one that was on my hand. It's almost healed.

It took me a while to walk upstairs but I managed to get there. I hopped to the shower and washed quickly.

I dried myself and changed into some black long sleeve top and cocacola sweatpants. I put on some long socks and wristbands.

Speaking about wristbands I forgot to give Tom his so I would do it today. I brushed my teeth and hair and let them down.

I did a bit of makeup, just some concealer and mascara and I sprayed on my perfume. I took my tote bag and put some extra tampons here along with my perfume and Tom's wristbands.

I had everything I needed. My stomach rumbled and that was the moment i realized I haven't eat in more than a day.

I shook it off. I would do anything but eat right now.

I still had 15 minutes so i decided to do myself some coffee. I was so glad my father was at work.

I did my favorite coffee and drank it almost immediately. I literally gulped it. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and waited.

I heard a car and i was almost sure it was them.
I put on my slippers and opened the door. I locked it behind me and waved at them.

I was limping a bit while walking to the car. Suddenly Tom got out and walked over to me.

"Hey gorgeous you need some help?" he smirked. "Hi handsome I don't need any help but thanks." i smiled at him.

"Bullshit." he said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. He put me to the back of the car and closed the door behind me.

"I'm shocked." i said turning to Bill. "I'm not." he did a devilish smile. I gave him a confused look but just then Tom got in the car and sat next to me.

"Thank you that was really sweet." i said giving him a soft kiss on the side of his lips. "I missed your lips." he said before kissing me straight on my lips.

He pulled away and smirked. I was still so confused. What? "Get a room you two!" Bill groaned as he started to drive off.

"Sure we will." Tom smirked and put his hand on my tight. I was so stunned and i was blushing like crazy so I covered my face in my hands and both of them laughed.

Tom moved his hand a bit higher and it send chills down my body. I looked at him and smiled. I put my hand over his.

He immediately inverted our hands together and slowly rubbed his thumb over mine. I loved his touch.

The ride was soon over since we live so close. We got out and Tom carried me again. "Never knew you're such a gentleman." i chuckled as he put me down.

"For you forever." he chuckled back. It was really sweet. We sat down on the couch. "Tommy could i please borrow the cream you gave me before for the bruise?" i asked turning my head to him.

"Yea of course I'll go get it." he smiled and got up. I looked at Bill and he was grinning like crazy. I squealed quietly and he did the same.

Tom came back and handed me the cream. "Do you need any help?" he asked sitting down next to me. "No I'm good I'll just put it on in a while." i smiled at him.

"How did you even fell on the stairs?" Bill asked me. "Well i was running up the stairs and slipped a little." i chuckled a bit. I hate lying to them.

"Omg you're so clumsy I swear." he said chuckling a little. "Did you hurt yourself a lot?" Tom asked.

My heart dropped a little when he said hurt yourself cause i imagined something else then he thought.

"Nuh just the bruise on the leg." i said sitting more comfortably. Tom nodded and turned to Bill. I couldn't see them since he was turned with his back to me but he signaled him something with his head.

"Oh um well i need to go to the grocery store for some stuff." he smiled. "I'll be back in like 45 minutes." he got up and disappeared in the hall before I could say anything.

Tom turned to me and smirked. "Should we go upstairs?" he asked and i nodded. This was suspicious.

He carried me upstairs and sat me on his bed. He closed the door and immediately picked me up again.

Our faces were just fer inches away and i could feel his hot breath on my lips. He looked at me and I nodded.

He smashed his lips on mine and I kissed back. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my hands around his neck. His hands were holding me by tights carefully.

He put me against the wall as we continue to kiss deeply. My heart is racing so fast. I can feel his race as fast as mine cause our chests are touching.

We're both gasping into the kiss. Our tongues inverting with each other. He bit my bottom lip a little and it made my whole body shiver.

He can kiss so good I could kiss him forever.
__________________
Author's note:
She's so real for that🤭

1032 words