23

I woke up. I looked at Tom who was still sleeping he was so freaking cute. I sat up straight and looked over at my phone. It was 4:27pm.

I felt so dizzy so i got up to drink some water. As I stood up I felt so weak. My whole body started hurting and my head started spinning like crazy.

Last thing i know is that everything became black.
_____________________

I felt as she got off my chest. I kept my eyes shut and just listened. By the sound I could here that she took her phone and then put it back.

Then she got off the bed. After few seconds I heard a loud sound which made me open my eyes.

I quickly got up and i saw Lin laying on the floor. Shit. "Lin. Lin can you hear me?" I said loudly. No answer.

I took her legs and put them up so they would be higher that her heart. I was holding her legs while saying some random things so she would hear me.

Her eyes opened slowly and immediately locked with mine. I kneeled down to her and helped her sit up.

"What happened?" i asked as i took her hand. "I felt dizzy and I wanted to drink something so i got up and suddenly felt weak and my head was spinning then everything went black." she said looking around. I think she was a bit confused.

"Lin you need to eat and drink something, please." i said looking in her eyes. She immediately turned away. Not saying anything.

"Lin Lin please. We can order your favorite food." I tried saying something that would make her eat. She turned back to me with glossy eyes.

She slowly nodded and then hugged me. She pulled away slowly trying to stand up but I couldn't see she was struggling.

I stood up and picked her up bridal style. She held onto my neck. "Thank you Tommy." she whispered against my neck. I could feel her hot breath against my skin and it made my stomach jump.

I carried her to the kitchen and sat her down on a chair carefully. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and took a glass from the cupboard.
________________________

He poured me a glass of water and sat opposite me. "Thank you." i smiled and drank the whole glass. "Thirsty huh?" he laughed and i laughed as well. His laugh was so attractive.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked me. "Oh uh I don't know. Maybe some Chinese food?" i looked at him and smiled. "OMG yes i was thinking the same." he said so excited.

I laughed at him. "What exactly do you want?" He said taking out his phone. "I'll get kungpao." i said and i was now excited as well. I was so hungry I didn't think about anything else.

He chuckled. "Alright I'm going to get some nudles and I'll get one for Bill as well cause he'll be home in 15 minutes." he said searching for the number.

I nodded at him and just admired him while he was ringing the phone. He still had his dreads down but he looked so beautiful.

He ordered the food and hang up the phone. Then he turned to me tilted his head and smiled. I did the same thing.

He then looked at me seriously. "Lin i just wanted to ask.. is there something going on at home?" he turned his head away. "What do you mean?" I tried to act as innocent as I could.

"Oh nothing sorry." he smiled. "Do we have any test tomorrow?" he asked changing the subject. "No fortunately not." I left put a sigh of relief.

He laughed and i did as well. "You wanna go take a cig before the food arrives?" he asked taking a pack of ciggs out of his pocket.

"Yea why not." i smiled and we got out to smoke. He put the cigg in my mouth and light it. I took it out and thanked him and he smiled while taking his.

We were just smoking not saying anything. It was so peaceful. After we finished we went back inside and i looked for Muff.

He was sleeping in his bed so i let him sleep there and went to sit back on the chair. Tom sat opposite me and he was quite.

He would usually be saying something but he just sat there looking at the table. "Tom is there something wrong?" i asked cause i was worried.

He looked at me. "No there is nothing wrong don't worry." he smiled. "Tom i know when there's something wrong. You can tell me."

"I think it would ruin the whole evening so no not today." he gave me a smile telling me that he was ok. "Alright then." i smiled back.

The door flew open and Bill got in. "Hey bitches!" he yelled at us with an enormous smile on his face.

We both laughed at him as he walked over to us. He sat down. "So how was the date with Envy?" i asked smirking at him.

"It was so good!" he yelled. He couldn't stop smiling. "Date?" Tom laughed. "You said date?!" Bill turned to me. "Yea."

He got all red and covered his face in his hands. "Tell us more." i said doing puppy eyes. "Fine fine. We were just walking around the park and then she stopped and looked at me." he took a dramatic breath.

"Her eyes were so beautiful like what?! Then she tippy toed so she would reach my face and she kissed me! Then we said bye and we began our way home djdbxinan!" he was so happy.

It made me happy seeing him this happy. Both me and Tom squealed with happiness and excitement. "Bill finally!" i yelled hugging him.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. We turned to the door and Tom got up. He went over to the door and took our food then came back.

"Yea I ordered you some nudles." Tom said looking at Bill. "Aww you're the best!" he yelled and he began to eat.

I looked at my food and suddenly all the thoughts that were gone for a while came back. I felt guilty I didn't wanted to eat anymore.

I just sat there looking at my food and playing with my fork. "You're not going to eat?" Tom asked worried. Shit.

"I umm yes i am going to eat." i laughed a little and put some of the rice in my mouth. I closed my eyes and swallowed it slowly. It felt so bad.

I continued to eat like that for a while but suddenly i felt a cramp in my lower stomach. I knew what was happening. I excused myself and ran to the downstairs bathroom.

I quickly sat down on the toilet and took down my pants. There was a little blood stain on my panties. Great.

"Bill can you come here please?" i yelled loudly so he would hear me. "Coming!" he yelled back.

He opened the door covering his eyes with his hand. "What happened?" he asked. "I got my period. Can you please bring me a tampon? I have one in the front pocket of my backpack that's in Tom's room." i said quietly.

"Of course be right back." he said and closed the door. At this moment i was so thankful that i had this kind of relationship with Bill cause I don't know what would i do at this moment.
_______________________

I was rushing through the kitchen cause i knew this was an emergency. "What happened?" Tom stopped me. I didn't think and i just said it. "Oh she got her period and she needs a tampon." i covered my mouth as soon as i said that.

"Oh alright then." he just smiled and i smiled back. I quickly ran to his room and found her backpack. I took the tampon and rushed back.

"Here you go." i said giving it to her. "Thank you Bill." she said and i gave her thumbs up before closing the door.
_______________________
Author's note:
School has been eating me help
Don't forget to vote❣️

1382 words