62

the boys are on the couch playing some games meanwhile me and Simone are sitting in the kitchen, talking.

i didn't have any opportunity to talk to her even tho she is home for almost a week.

"do you want anything to drink?" she asked me kindly with her warm smile. "oh yes, I'm kinda tired so maybe some coffee please?" i returned her smile.

"i was literally thinking about the same thing." she laughed turning the coffee machine on.

"so how is dad doing? is he better?" she asked tilting her head so she could face me.

"oh yes, he found some really sweet woman. her name is Samantha. they aren't home now but they'll be back for the concert." i said getting up to help her with the coffee.

"I'm glad to hear that." she smiled pouring some milk to the coffee. "let me finish it." i took the cups from ger and signaled her to sit down.

"thank you Lin. you know you really are a sweer girl. i can't blame Tom for loving you." she chuckled.

it wasn't a surprise to me that Tom had told her about us. "thank you simone." i gave her a kiss on the cheek before handing her her coffee.

we kept on chatting about some things. i was checking the time every few minutes. only 5 more minutes till tom has to leave.

tom came from the living room after a while to let us know he is leaving. he kissed his mom a goodbye kiss on the cheek and then he turned to me.

i stood up and he hugged me. "it will be such a long time without you." he fake snifffed making me laugh. i broke the hug and tippy toed to reach his face.

i gave him a long kiss on the lips and pulled away. "have fun tommy. see you tomorrow." i smiled. "can't wait to see you again." he gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

we waited few minutes before leaving to my place. we all said goodbye to Simone and i cleaned the cups before leaving.

we used bill's car to get to my house. i just told them to sit in the living room while i went for my notebook and guitar.

i was slightly nervous to read the lyrics to them but i know they won't judge me.

"ok so i only have the lyrics but no melody." i put my lips in a line. "well i tried a few chord on my guitar and i mean it didn't sound bad."

"let us judge." bill smirked making me laugh. i opened the notebook and read it out loud.

when i finished they were smiling and clapped their hands. "i love it!" gustav shouted throwing himself on me.

i hugged him back laughing. "it perfectly describes everything." bill gave me a soft smile.

"i like the way it can sound dirty cause that is something tom would like." georg added smirking.

i thanked them and we tried to come up with some melted along with some chords.

after tiring 3 hours we managed to come up with some result. it was around 9pm now and we just hopped on the couch all tired.

" I'm satisfied with the result i feel like batman." georg pated his chest looking proud. "batman?" i asked laughing.

he just laughed back shrugging his shoulders. "thank you all so much really." i smiled getting up.

"it's not a big deal we are glad to help." bill gave me a warm smile and the others nodded.

"well I'm going to order some pizza and if any of you want to take a shower, cause a definitely will, just tell me I'll give you some towel." i walked over to the phone.

"that would be great i think i need one. but i don't have any clothes tho." gustav said putting his lips in a line.

"oh don't worry about that. i can borrow you some since i have half of my clothes big."

"alright then thanks." he smiled.

i ordered two large pizzas and want to get some towels and clothes for them.

i took three large shirts and some large sweatpants along with three towels.

i took one for myself as well as some fresh pj bottoms and a long sleeve top.

we have two bathrooms plus me and my sisters have our own bathrooms in our rooms so it is just enough.

i went back with all the clothes and placed them on the table. "there is one bathroom downstairs, another one is upstairs, and then there is one in my sister's room." i smiled making my way back upstairs.

they shouted thank you and i shouted no problem back at them from the top of the stairs.

i took a quick shower not washing my hair. i slipped into my clothes and brushed my hair and did one loose braid.

i quickly applied some chapstick on my lips and rushed back downstairs since the pizza should be here any minute

the three boys were still in the showers so i just played some movie. the pizza arrived after 3 minutes.

"slow bitches hurry up the pizza's here!" i shouted loud enough for them to hear.

i swear they all ran down half naked trying to get the shirt over their heads.

bill somehow managed to trip over gustav and all three of them fell to the floor.

i bursted out laughing almost falling to the floor. they joined me after a while and georg pulled me down by my pants so it was just four of us lying on the floor laughing.

we got up to eat the pizza and i should've ordered more cause i swear they eat like some raccoons when they find food in the trash after not eating for 2 days.

we decided to finish watching the movie.

it was like 11pm and since we have to getup early tomorrow we decided to go sleep.

gustav and georg are sleeping on the couch while bill is sleeping in the guests room.

in the hallway i stopped bill. "um i know this will be weird since I'm with tom but could you maybe sleep with me? im just afraid because of the nightmares you know.." bill already knows about the nightmares since i told him everything.

"of course!!" he hugged me and dragged me to my room. we hopped to the bed but none of us could sleep so we just gossiped about sone people from our school and then we eventually got tired so we went to sleep.
________________
author's note:
i got a new idea for a story since this one is slowly but surely coming to an end. but I'll probably start writing it after I'll have new phone which is going to be after Christmas😘

1150 words