10

The car ride felt like forever. I juts kept my eyes shut and thought about random things. Suddenly my mom came to my mind.

I felt my heart broke even more. I miss her so much. "Lin" I heard a familiar voice say. "Lin" it was mom. No that's impossible. She's dead.

"Lin, Lin, Lin." the voice repeated. I kept my eyes shut. It wasn't her. I knew it i was just tired and my brain was messing with me.

"Lin are you alive?" i felt someone shaking with my shoulders. It was Bill. I opened my eyes. I was do confused wtf.

"We are home you fell asleep." "Oh." i said as i opened the door and went to get my guitar. I wanted to scream. My head was spinning.

I made my way to the Kaulitz house. Others were already inside (after practice we usually go here and order some food and do something together).

I took of my shoes and my jacket leaving me in Tom's hoodie. I put my guitar aside and went straight upstairs without saying anything.

I rushed into the room that was the furthest away from stairs. It was Tom's room but I didn't care. I needed to cry I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I closed the door behind me and immediately fell to the floor tears dripping from my face. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make any noise.

I crawled the to wall and rested my back against the it. I put my head in my hands. I tried to be as quiet as possible but it was kinda hard.

My life was so destroyed. My mom died, my father is abusive, my sister is leaving me and everything. I can't stop hurting myself and my body is so weak.

I still blame myself for my mom's death and i know my father does as well.

I was in the hospital because I passed out and was unconscious for a while and my mom was so worried that she left her job and sped to the hospital. On her way there another car hit her and she passed out and later died.

And the note from the fan. I was already having trouble with my body since what my father said but this made it 10x worse.

I was now on the floor literally shaking. My forehead was on my knees and my hands were pulling my hair.

The door opened and closed. I didn't look who it was. A body sat next to me. I finally looked up and saw Tom.

"Come here." he said while opening his arms for me. I didn't hesitate and hugged him tight while laying in his lap. He brushed his fingers trough my hair.

"Let it out." and with that I started sobbing uncontrollably. I was crying so hard I almost couldn't breathe. Tom was rubbing my back with one hand and with other holding me.

I felt so safe. He really calmed me down. He didn't ask questions he wanted to comfort me first. And i love him for that.

I began to cry less and calm down more. I was so tired my eyes got heavy. I was still sobbing a little. After a while everything went black.
____________________

I watched as her body was shaking my in my arms. I rubbed her back so she would calm down. It seemed to work as she started crying less.

Poor girl. She's so young and she has to go trough all of this. And that stupid fan. I wish I could punch that fucker.

After a while she calmed down. She was know laying in my arm. She fell asleep. It made me feel great that she trusts me that she feels safe to sleep on me.

Her nose was all red and so were her cheeks. I held her bridal style and moved her to my bed. I took a tissue and wiped her face and nose.

My shirt was all wet but I didn't mind. I changed my shirt and looked at her. She was still in my hoodie laying on her side.

I came closer to her and leaned towards her face.
______________________

I woke up. I felt a light kiss being pressed on my forehead. By the scent i knew it was Tom. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I kept my eyes closed as I heard him walking towards the door. As he stared opening the door i opened my eyes and spoke.
______________________

"Please don't go." i herd Lin say. I closed the door and turned to face her. She was looking at me with puffy red eyes.

I took off my hat and and hopped in the bed from the other side. I adjusted my body and so did her.

I wrapped my arm around her and i had the other under my head. So she was laying with her back turned towards me and i was basically hugging her from the back. (Hope you know what i mean.)

(Someth like this)

(Someth like this)

She hugged onto my arm. I could tell she was comfortable and actually i was too. Spending time with her made me happy.

I felt weird feeling in my stomach. I realized that it was the butterfly feeling. Am I falling for her? I thought i got over that feeling..

Well i was glad I could help her when she needed me and that made me happy. After a while i fell asleep.
____________________

I heard him snore a little bit. How cute. I felt so safe and loved and everything. That was what I needed. I know he probably doesn't like me back but yk how I mean the word loved.

I felt a lot better thanks to him. Did he actually like me? I know that friends support each other but lately he's been acting.. differently. Like never before.

I mean he could be hanging out with the boys or making out with some girl but he chose to be with me. I don't know. It's Tom Kaulitz tho.

As i was thinking I started getting more and more tired and after a while i was peacefully sleeping in Tom's arm.
______________________________
Author's note:
They are getting cuter and cuter🤭
Don't forget to vote❣️

1051 words