58

I woke up. I had another nightmare but I don't give a shit anymore. I opened my eyes and they locked with Tom's. What was he doing here?

"Hi." he smiled. "Hey.." I mumbled and looked away. "I know something is wrong. Talk to me." he took my hand gently.

"Tom I can't. I don't even know what is happening." I didn't look at him. I hate talking about my problems.

I know he wants to help me but he can't. No one can. "Please." he whispered and I heard the pain in his voice.

I can't handle this. I can't do this to his anymore. "Tom you should leave. I'm tired." i said getting up from the bed.

"I can stay with you. I will be there with you every second. You remember? I promised you."  his words broke me.

Too much was happening. My head was spinning. "Tom please. Go." i said taking a breath.

"Lin.." he whispered. "Just leave. It will be better!" i shouted. I immediately covered my mouth and looked at shocked Tom.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." i said as tears were forming in my eyes. He got up and I thought he's going to leave. I just closed my eyes and waited for him to close the door.

Suddenly his arms wrapped around me. "It's ok. Let it all out i know you need it." he kissed my head.

I hugged him back and snuggled my head in his chest sobbing uncontrollably. He picked me up and carried me to the bed.

He held me like a baby and stroked my hair letting me cry on his shirt. His embrace was something so calming. I needed this. I needed him.

I calmed down fast, knowing I'm not alone. I gave him a kiss before backing up a little. "Thank you." i smiled wiping my eyes.

"Always." he smiled back. I looked at his shirt. It was soaked. "Oh wait let me get you some dry shirt." i said and got up.

I searched through my wardrobe for some large shirt when i felt his presence behind me. He span me around so i was facing him. He had no shirt on.

He leaned closer to me and i felt his breath on my lips. He knows what I want. He picked me up and pressed me against the door of the wardrobe.

I wrapped my hands around his neck. He kissed me deeply. I kissed back enjoying the taste of him.

He started walking towards the bed and dropped me on it. He parted our lips and sat down next to me.

"Ok now talk to me." he gave me a soft and warm smile. He tricked me. I just rolled my eyes jokingly at him.

He held my hand and looked me in the eyes. "I'm serious. Please talk to me. I know it will help you."

His beautiful hazel brown eyes were staring into mine. He's right.

"Well I don't know. I just don't feel good for myself, you know? Like everything i do is useless and that I can't do anything right. And it's eating me. I can't even sleep properly because whenever I sleep i have the nightmares about loosing someone i love. I'm just tired of living." i said squeezing his hand.

"Oh love I'm sorry you feel this way. I know it's so hard. But you remember what you told me and Bill when we were at our lowest point?" he gave me a slight smile.

I nodded. I do remember it. "Take my hand, give it a chance." we said at the same time. I chuckled and he smiled.

"The words we put in don't jump. They came out of your mouth. And I think you should listen to them. Give it a chance." he said wrapping his arms around me.

He was right. "You're right. I should try to be happy. If i won't try I won't feel happy. But I don't think i can do it alone."

"That's why you have me, Bill, Envy, Gustav and Georg. We are here to help you." he said tightening the hug.

"Just please tell me if anything is wrong. I want to help you, you know it." he sniffed a little.

"I'm sorry Tommy. I was being stupid and selfish for not telling you. I should have. I know you want to help me. I just held it all in but telling you would drop the weight off me." i said taking his face in my hands and wiping the tear falling down away with my finger.

"You're not stupid." he chuckled before giving me a peck on the lips. "There is one thing I don't know how to deal with." i said shyly.

"And what is that?" he tilted his head. "The nightmares."

"I used to have some as well during my lowest point. I think it's from the amount of stress and pressure you are in. And the thoughts you have in your head. But I think they'll go away as soon as you will feel better." he smiled.

"Yea maybe you're right." i said kissing him lightly. He warmed my heart and i was feeling happy. I love him.

"I love you so much Tommy." i smiled and kissed him again. "I love you more." he said against my mouth and deepened the kiss.

He grabbed my wrist and a sharp breath escaped my lips from the pain. I pulled away and looked at him. I think he understood.

"Oh darling." he sighed taking my hands lightly. "Can i clean them for you?" he asked softly and i nodded. I haven't really cleaned them.

We went over to the bathroom. I rolled up my sleeves and he took a clean small towel and wet it with warm water.

He softly kissed my cuts before cleaning them gently. He wrapped them in fresh bandages and moved on to my legs. I love how he knows everything without asking.

I took off my pants leaving me only in my panties and his hoodie that was covering me. He was still shirtless.

He did the same with my ankles. "You're all I could wish for, really. When the fire in my heart burns out, you come and light it up again. And I suddenly feel loved and happy. You're to solution for my problems. You're the one that saves me." i said admiring him.

"I'm only glad to hear that. You're all I could wish for as well. You saved me, you know it? As i said: everything we go through is only making us bond stronger." he smiled and i nodded.

Suddenly he smirked. "You know what helps with stress and anxiety?" he asked playing with his piercing.

I shook my head. "Sex." he said proudly. I can't help but I don't think that it's a bad idea. I mean I think he is right. Plus I really liked it the last time and it will distract my mind for a while.

I smirked and walked over to him tracing my hand over his bare chest.
_________________
Author's note:
I wrote this chapter yesterday but it was depressing and she tried to off herself but I didn't wanted to do that, so I rewrote it and it's much better. It's a mixture of everything. Also I'm feeling a bit better so I'm happy about that. Thank you all so much for the support. I really appreciate it💋

Y'all better get ready for the next chapter🤭

1261 words