7

The movie ended. It was around 1 a.m. I looked up at Lin. She was sleeping with ger head resting on Bill's.

"Take her to your room." Bill spoked. "What? MY room?" i whisper-yelled. "YES! I'm sure she won't mind." he smirked at me, then looked at Lin and back at me and made a heart with his hands.

I middle-fingered him. "What! Don't act like you don't like her." he whispered while putting his hands up in defense.

"I don't know Bill. It's hard." i looked away. "Maybe i do." i looked back with a serious face.

"OMG OMG I KNEW IT!" he got all excited. "I said maybe." he got quite "Oh." that's all he said. "Well take her to your room now." he looked at me. "Alright." I sighted.

I carefully picked her up and carried her to my room making sure I don't wake her up. I placed her on the bed and stared at her for a while.

I admired her. Her beautiful jawline, her cute nose, long thick lashes, soft rosy lips, smooth skin, healthy hair. She is perfect.

I don't know for how long I've been starting at her but it was at least 5 minutes. I caught myself smiling. Damn maybe I really do like her.

I took off my shirt leaving me in my sweatpants. I laid down next to her and put blanket over us.

She turned around so she was now facing me. She was still sleeping but she snuggled into my chest. I think she felt safe and i did as well.

I put my hand around her. I love feeling the presence of her, i love touching her. It makes me feel sure she is alright.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. Do i... really like her? I mean i liked her when we were little but since we got more famous we've been talking less.

Plus I started making out with a lot of other girls. I never felt like i liked them tho, my heart was just kind of empty and I needed to do something.

But my feelings towards Lin never really disappeared. I always felt different with her. I never really thought about it..

My eyes felt heavy and before I knew it i fell asleep with Lin in my arms.
____________________

Bill's pov:

I quietly opened Tom's door. I peaked in and saw Lin and Tom cuddling together. How cute.

I knew Lin really liked Tom but I wasn't sure about him liking her. It actually makes me so happy seeing them together like this.

I took out my phone and took a picture of them. I left the room and closed the door. I went in my own room and hopped onto my bed.

I texted Envy hoping she will reply even tho it's like 1:45 a.m. I never told Envy that Lin likes Tom but she told me that she thinks that so I agreed with her.

I promised Lin I wouldn't tell anyone and I didn't. Envy just said that she thinks Lin likes Tom and I said that I think that too but i never told her that it's actually true.

Hey Envy! I got something🤭
Me

She didn't reply for 5 minutes so i put my phone down and closed my eyes. After a while the phone beeped. It was a message from Envy.

What what tell me show me!
Envy
Tom and Lin are cuddling together OMG! I even took a picture of them
Me
OMG OMG SHOW ME NOW!
Envy
*picture*
Me
Aww that's so cute! How did that even happen?
Envy
I'll call you and tell you everything
Me
Alr❣️
Envy
__________________________

"So you're telling me that she threw up, he helped her, dressed her in his clothes, then she played with his hair while watching a movie and then he said he MABYE likes her and carried her to his bed where they are now cuddling." she said all shocked in one breath.

"Yea that's basically it!" I whisper-yelled. "OMG that's literally insane like I swear they are meant for each other!" she yelled. "I KNOW RIGHT!" i yelled, like literally yelled.

"I want them to be together so baaad." she squealed. "Me too, me too." "I'm kind of tired now." she groaned a bit. "Alrighty! Night night Envy!" "Night Billy!" and with that she hang up.

Envy is a really nice girl. We all get along with her really well. I like her.. like a friend. Or more like a friend? Well I don't know.

I put my phone away and went to sleep.

______________________________
Author's note:
I love how everyone is so confused with their love life's ☺️ short chapter sorry!
don't forget to vote❣️

802 words