12

at the Kaulitz house (from when Lin left)

Lin closed the door behind her. I turned around at Georg and Gustav. "That was weird." Georg spoked.

"Right? She loves mcdonalds so much. It's weird that she didn't take anything. Not even one single fry." i said putting a fry in my mouth.

"Yea well she's been acting weird. I think there's something going on with her but I don't want to be overreacting yk.." Gustav said kind of sad.

"I agree. We can ask Tom if he knows anything." Georg suggested. We nodded and kept eating.

If there was something bothering her she would tell me, right? Or not? Maybe she just doesn't wanna talk about it.

Tom came down the stairs with a smile on his face. "Ok that look on your face says something. Sit here and tell us everything." Gustav petted the chair next to him.

He sat down and inhaled with his mouth. "Ok so I think I actually like Lin." he exhaled. "OMG I FUCKING KNEW IT!" i yelled in excitement.

"You don't even know how long we've been waiting for you to say that." Georg laughed and Gustav did as well.

"What?" he asked confused. "Well we all know you liked her but then you started bringing home some hoes and yk and we got kind of tired of it cause we think she likes you back we are just not sure." i said looking him in the eyes.

I was definitely sure she likes him but promise is a promise. Not going to tell anyone.

He sighed. "I never stopped liking her actually. I was just sick of not having her love back. That's why I started with the hoes and stuff. I tried to distract myself." he put his head down.

"You should tell her man." Georg said. "Yea you should." Gustav added. "Nuh uh that's not happening." he shook his head.

"Well maybe it will come naturally." i smirked at him. We all laughed and after a while Tom asked "Is it just me or she's been acting differently the past few days?"

We all looked at him. "So it's not just us." Gustav sighed in relief. "We actually wanted to ask you if you don't know anything." i explained as he looked confused.

"Well as i went to comfort her I found her sitting on the floor crying and shaking a bit. I sat next to her and she hugged me so tight as she cried. Then she fell asleep so i put her in the bed and i was about to leave but she said don't go please so i stayed. After a while her father called and he was really angry and yelled at her. Then she left. That's all that happened." he said with an upset expression on his face.

"Cute but not as cute. Poor girl she must be going through a lot at the moment." Georg sounded upset as well.

"I noticed something as well." i said and they all turned to me giving me the 'go on' look.

"She was here two nights ago and we overslept. When she find out she started panicking. Before she said that she's afraid that her dad will be drunk again. The next day I noticed how weirdly she moves with her left hand but I didn't really think about it.." i was now upset too.

"Do you think... like her father hurt her? Gustav asked. "Well I'm not sure but there can be something going on at her house. Maybe she wanted Tom to stay cause she was scared and wanted to feel safe." everyone nodded.

"And another thing. The food thing." it was now Tom speaking. We all looked at him. "Well yk how she was having eating problems? I think they might be back.."

"We actually noticed as well." we all agreed as Tom continued talking. "So first she 'accidentally' forgets her lunch at home. Then she throws up after she ate some snacks. And believe me when I found her in the bathroom it didn't look like it would have come naturally but I'm not 100% sure. She hasn't eat anything today." he finished talking.

Georg and Gustav looked a bit confused because they didn't know about the throwing up.

"Well and I offered her mcdonalds witch she loves and she refused to take any and said she's going to eat at home." i added.

It was silence for a while. Then Gustav broke it "well let's give it few more days and if it stays the same we will talk to her. But I wouldn't ask her right now as we aren't really sure."

We all agreed and then continued eating. We shared with Tom.
_________________________
It was 4:42 p.m. and i was halfway to the Kaulitz house. It was harder for me to walk fast. I just walked and let the snowflakes fall down on my face.

It was quite. I loved that. After like 5 minutes I arrived at their house. I rang the bell and the door opened almost immediately.

Bill jump and hugged me tightly. "Heyy girl!" he yelled. "Hii!" i yelled back. I came inside and  took off my shoes and jacket.

"I'm back!" i yelled as i walked towards the kitchen. "Hi Lin." Gustav smiled. Georg nodded at me. Tom got up and walked to me.

"Hey Lin Lin." he smirked as he hugged me. In my head i was dancing the macarena it felt so good.

"Hi Tommy." i said as he broke the hug. "I'm going to put my things upstairs. But to who's room?" i tilted my head as i looked at the twins.

They looked at each other and Bill smirked at Tom then at me. "Tom's." he said. "Alright." and with that i walked upstairs and put my things in his room.

When i got back downstairs they were all sitting on the couch and Georg was searching for some movie.

I hopped on the couch next to Gustav and Tom was on my other side. "What are we watching?" i asked. "Something scary. But not sure what tho Georg is choosing tonight." Bill responded. I nodded.

"I found something. It's called silent hill. What do y'all think?" Georg asked. "Sounds great." Gustav replied and we all agreed.

Georg turned the movie on and hopped on the couch. I felt safe because i know how they all care for each other. They're like my second family and i love them all.
______________________________
Author's note:
OMG TOM ACTUALLY LIKES HER
don't forget to vote❣️

1102 words