15

"I'm going to check on Muffin." i broke the hug and smiled. "Alright." he smiled back. I went over to the place where Muffin was sleeping.

When i arrived he was still there sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the thought of him feeling safe.

I came back to the kitchen and sat at the table where the rest was now talking. They all already finished their food.

"Can we make Muffin some surrounding so he won't be running around the house at night?" i asked mainly Bill and Tom since it was their house.

"That's a good idea actually." Tom said sipping his water. "I think we have some wooden desks at the garage." Bill said tilting his head as he wasn't sure.

I nodded and smiled. It was now 8:15 p.m. We continued talking for like another 15 minutes. "Guys it's already 8:30." Gustav said as he looked at his phone.

"We should be probably going." Georg smiled as he got up. "You can stay over if you want." Bill suggested. "We can't sorry. Our moms planned some trip for tomorrow." Gustav smiled with his cute cheeks.

"Oh alright! Have a nice time then." Bill got up and the rest did as well. We walked to the door with them. They had all their stuff with them.

"Bye guys! See you on Monday." i hugged them both. "Bye!" they waved and hopped into their car.

We closed the door as they started driving off. "We should build the surrounding." Bill jumped in excitement and ran to the garage. We laughed as he ran off.

It was now only me and Tom. Just the two of us. I felt the tension between us. I wanted to kiss him and something was telling me he was thinking the same thing.

We just stood there looking into each other's eyes until Bill interrupted us. "Are you going to help me love birds?" he said with his hands on his hips.

I immediately turned red and walked over to him. "Oh shut up." I hit his shoulder lightly and roll my eyes jokingly. "Oww that hurt." he dramatically gasped. I laughed as I went to the garage.

In the garage there were few desks so i took like two and they took another two so we had four. "Where are we going to do that?" I asked turning to them.

Tom smirked "What do you mean by 'that'." he chuckled. My face was on fire and Bill started laughing his ass off. I covered my face with my hand.

We all looked at each other. It was silent. After like a second we all bursted out laughing. We managed to calm ourselves down after a while.

"I think that corner is great." Bill pointed to the corner next to living room. "Right." I said picking up the desks.

Suddenly the bruise started hurting as well did my ankles. I had to stop cause the pain was so bad. I shook it off and continued carrying them.

We managed to somehow build a surrounding of the corner so there was some space for Muffin.

Since we didn't have a place that he could use as toilet i placed another towel there. I placed another one, softer one, for him to sleep on and his bowls.

He was now awake in Bills arms as he was cuddling him. How cute. I made sure he has everything he needs.

"You can put him there when you finish cuddling." i smiled at Bill as i went to the bathroom. Tom was sitting next to Bill adoring Muffin as well.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and locked it. I wanted to throw up at first but I know it's bad for my body and that i need the food.

Gosh i wish everything was normal and nothing happened.