30

The movie ended and i somehow ended laying in Tom's lap. I was fucking comfortable I wanted to stay like this forever. He was slowly brushing his hands through my hair.

"What time is it?" i asked him. He looked at his phone that was on the bedside table. "6.07pm." he said putting his phone back.

I sat up immediately and faced him. "You should leave now." i gave him a slight smile but  i knew he could tell i was worried.

He tilted his head and did a confused look. I sighed and looked away from him. "My father will come home any minute now. If he finds out you're here he'll go insane. Please.. it's for your and my safety." I didn't look at him as i said this.

"Lin I'm worried about you.. does he hurt you?" he asked worried and took my hand. I couldn't look at him. "No Tom don't worry. He's just angry. Nothing more."

He sighed and said "Well if it's better for your safety I'll leave but if you want me to stay I promise he won't find out." he smiled and stood up.

I stood up as well and hugged him tight. He hugged me back. "Go home Tommy. Don't worry." i said as i broke the hug.

I heard a car pull up to our driveway. "Shit." I mumbled. I started panicking a little. "I'll get out through the window don't worry." he smiled.

"You sure?" i said staring at my toes. "Yes." he sounded really sure. He placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head up so i would look at him.

He gave me a soft kiss on my lips before turning around and opening the window. I was just standing and staring at him. "You forgot your coke and the rest of the skittles." i said taking them and walking over to him.

"Keep it." he said already with one leg out. "Bye ma." he smiled. "Bye Tommy." i smiled back and he jumped on the tree branch under my window.

From there you can safely jump down. I sometimes use the branch when i need to sneak out or in as well.

I watched him making sure he got down safely. Then i closed the window and went to my bathroom. I looked at my neck. The hickey was visible af.

I smirked and chuckled at myself. I'll just put on some hoodie to cover it. I went over to my wardrobe and put on some hoodie that was on the top.

I decided to go downstairs to greet my father. Maybe he's in a good mood.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hi dad." i said as i entered. I saw him sitting on a chair with an empty bottle of vodka.

"Where's my food?!" he was so drunk. "I wasn't sure what would you like so I waited for you to come home." i smiled. "I'm starving! Make me something fat bitch!" he yelled.

The words hit my heart really hard. "Of course father." i said now emotionless. I walked over to the counter and took out some toast bread.

I did him two toasts and bring them over to him. "Here." i said walking away. He grabbed my wrist. It hurt like hell cause of the cuts.

I groaned in pain. "You didn't put extra cheese in there?!" he yelled at me. "No.." i said slowly. "Well your problem." he got up and kicked me to the leg so hard that i fell to the floor.

My leg immediately stung in pain. I was now crying. Fortunately he walked away leaving ne there. I got up even tho it hurts a lot.

I managed to walk upstairs and to my bedroom. I fell to the floor shaking uncontrollably. It was hard to breathe but I calmed myself down.

I was just crying and i fell asleep on the floor.
_______________________

I woke up and it was dark. I sat up and reached for my phone. 1:24am. I got up but my leg was too weak.

I fell back to the floor immediately. Shit. I somehow crawled into the bed and covered myself. I was crying but silently.

I decided to tell Tom that I won't come to school today. I knew I wouldn't be able to.

"Hey Tommy just wanted to tell you that I won't come to school today. Please tell Bill and the others and tell Georg that I'm sorry that I can't meet his girlfriend. Thanks"
Me

I put my phone away but it buzzed almost immediately. I was shocked that he's not sleeping.

"Hey ma what happened?"
Tom

"Nothing much just fell on the stairs and my leg hurts a little."
Me

"Omg are you ok? Is it broken?"
Tom

"I'm ok Tommy dw."
Me

"Let me know if you need and help with anything. I can stay with you."
Tom

"You don't need to but thank you. I'll be fine."
Me

"Alright Lin Lin.."
Tom

"Good night Tommy"
Me

"Night night ma"
Tom

I put my phone away and snuggled into my blanket. It smelled like Tom and that made me feel better.

I thought about what are we with Tom. Like I mean we made out a few times but he seems to have some feelings towards me.

Even if he does I'm not really ready for any relationship. I have so many problems and I'm mentally unstable. It would cause a lot of problems in it. I need to fix myself first.

But will i ever be the same as i was? It's so hard. Everything is hard. I can't make it. I just want a pause from everything.

I want to end everything.
______________________
Author's note:
I'm loosing motivation
Don't forget to vote❣️

974 words