21

He searched the movie and played it. We were watching for a while and I could feel the tension between us.

"Is there any way i can thank you for your help?" i asked turning to him. I think he felt the tension as well. "Well there would be one way." he smirked.

He looked deep in my eyes then on my lips. "We could finish what we started in the car." his smirk only grew bigger.

I decided to be flirty. "Sure" I smirked back at him. I rolled over on the top of him. I was sitting on his lap. He put one of his hand on my waist and the other on my back.

I took off his cap and his bandanna and then the hair tie holding his dreads. I brushed my hand through them making then fall down.

I traced my hand slowly on his cheek and touched his lips softly. "You're so beautiful Tom." i said admiring his beauty.

He looked at me. His eyes were begging for the kiss. I chuckled a bit and smashed my lips against his. One of my arms was on the back of his head and the other on the back of his shoulder (hope you can imagine the pose).

We were making out so passionately. The make out only grew deeper and deeper. Our tongues were dancing together. We were both gasping into the kiss as we were loosing our breaths.

We pulled away for a while to catch our breaths and then smashed our lips back together. He pulled me closer which made the gap between us close.

His hands were tracing on my back and my hand was brushing through his dreads. I felt his cold piercing against my mouth and it was attractive af.

He bit my lip a little bit causing me to moan a little. He pulled away all exhausted and looked at me. "Lin you're driving me crazy." he said closing his eyes and taking a deep breath in.

We were already making out for like half an hour. "Let me drive you even more crazy." i smirked at him. He didn't open his eyes just slowly nodded.

I slowly kissed the side of his neck. He immediately whimpered a little and rested his head against the wall.

I continued kissing his neck trying to find his sweet spot. I slowly made my way to his collar bone and kissed the top of it.

He moaned quietly letting me know that that is the place. I started slowly and gently sucking on that spot.

He kept making little and quiet moans and I kept sucking the same spot. I gave him a one last long suck and pulled away sitting straight.

I looked at that spot. I left a big hickey there. I was actually proud of myself. I was admiring the mark i left on him while he was admiring me.

"I marked you so well." i said proudly. He chuckled. "Let me mark you now." he smirked and i smirked back. "Go on." i said teasing him a little.

He immediately smashed his lips agains my neck and I gasped at it. He began kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot as well.

It was ticking a little and my stomach was about to explode also was my head. I WAS MAKING OUT WITH TOM.

His lips made way to one spot that was a bit above my collar bone and close to the crook of my neck. I knew it was my sweet spot. My head immediately rested back.

As his lips made contact with that spot i moaned a little. It felt so fucking good. I felt like i was in heaven. He started sucking on my skin and I couldn't help but whimper and moan a little.

After a while of sucking he pulled away looking at the spot proudly as well. "Marked you pretty as well." he smirked and took a breath.

I took a breath as well and smiled at him. "Tom you can kiss so fucking good." i said getting off of him. "You're can kiss the best from all the girls I kissed." he said laying down on the bed.

"Thank you." i sighed all exhausted. "Who would say that making out is so exhausting." i laughed a little laying down as well. "Right? Like i was never actually exhausted from making out tho." he laughed back.

"I'm so tired." i said. "Ye me too." he answered getting closer to me. "May i?" he asked pointing on my chest. I nodded.

He laid his head on my chest making sure so it wouldn't hurt me and then he put his arm around me. I just brushed my fingers through his dreads and watched the movie that was already half way through.

He put the blanket over us to make us warm since it was kinda cold. Before i knew it i fell asleep with Tom sleeping on my chest.

 Before i knew it i fell asleep with Tom sleeping on my chest

They fell asleep in some kind of this position.
____________________________
Author's note:
Cutecutecutecute im actually kicking my feet like a little girl
Short chapter sorry😓
Don't forget to vote❣️

870 words