59

/smut\

He chuckled and picked me up. He sat me on the counter and pressed his lips against mine. His tongue found mine fastly and started dancing together.

Quiet moans were escaping our lips as the kiss got deeper. His hands were roaming my body tugging on my hoodie. I quickly took it off and he took a while to look at me before kissing me again, this time rough.

He pressed against me and i could feel his boner touching me through my panties. My lower stomach was on fire.

I could feel all his excitement through the kiss. it was telling me everything i needed to know. One of his hands started to play with my breast and gosh it was turning me on so much.

His other hand started lightly brushing on my stomach going lower and lower. he started playing with the lace of my panties.

he made his way even lower and rubbed me through the thin layer making a moan escape my lips.

he smiled against my lips and pushed the fabric aside to get access to my pussy. i was already wett and he just used the wettness to slowly and lightly rub my clit.

"fuck" i breathed out but he connected his lips to mine stopping me from talking.

he brushed his finger against my entrance and slowly pushed it in. his finger was really long and it his my g spot perfectly.

i unconnected our lips as my head fell back and a moan escaped my lips. he chuckled and his lips started kissing my jawline making everything 10x better.

he pumped his finger in and out slowly from the beginning but then he added a second finger making me moan louder. he started going faster and faster creating the known knot in my lower stomach.

his lips made their way to my ear and licked my earlobe. "you like this princess?" he whispered suddectivly. "yes oh god"

"moan my name love" he said dominantly and picked up the speed while rubbing my clit with his thumb. it was giving me so much pleasure i didn't even had to force the moan.

"tommy fuck" i managed to say as my orgasm was near. "tommy please don't stop" i whimpered and i had to rest on my elbows not to hit the wall.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my legs started to shake as groans and moans were escaping my lips. i came all over his fingers.

i was breathing heavily trying to calm down. that was so good. he licked his fingers in such an attractive way. "you taste so good my love." he said and then kissed me.

i could taste myself but i didn't care. now it was my turn. i jumped down from the counter making him back up.

his back hit the door. i started lightly touching his v line and making my way even lower. i kissed him and put my hand in his pants and boxers.

____________________

i shivered i little at the contact of her warm hand on my dick. i couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

she pushed my pants down and kneeled to me. i know how uncomfortable blow jobs are for girls. "lin you don't have to" i gave her a slight smile but she shook her head. "you gave me heaven, i give you one as well."

i was hard as fuck. she took me and slowly brushed her tongue from my balls, across the veins showing and finally she reached the tip.

she twirled it sending chills down my body. she slowly took me in her mouth and out. then back in but not whole and her tongue was playing with the tip inside her mouth while her hand was stroking the rest that was out.