me and you, forever

"we're home!" i yelled as we entered the kitchen. Ria ran towards us jumping on us with excitement in her voice.

"mommy, daddy!" she jumped smiling widely. "come look what me and uncle Bill drew!" she clapped her hands running towards the living room.

me and tom looked at each other laughing. he gave me a soft kiss on the lips, his cold piercing touching my lip.

it made me shiver a bit, suddenly remembering everything we went through together. every time his lips piercing touched my lips. every moment we spent together.

my heart was beating fast, and my stomach was still filled with butterflies. after 13 years, he still makes me get them.

"eww that's gross!" Ria groaned, making us pull away, chuckling. "but i love your mommy." tom tilted his head at her.

"i know but kissing is gross. now come!" she took our hands and dragged us toward the living room.

"hi bill." i smiled at him. "hey lin." he smiled back. me and tom sat down on the couch.

"look!" ria proudly showed us her drawing. in the middle was her, on one side was tom and i, on the other side was bill and envy.

tears started to appear in my eyes, as i though of how happy i am to have them, to be here.

"that's so beautiful, sweetheart." tom said taking the drawing looking closer at it. "it truly is, I'll get that framed." i chuckled looking at ria.

"thank you! i love you all so much!" she showed her little teeth. she pulled us all in a hug. their embrace made me so happy.

"we love you too." i smiled giving her a kiss on the forehead. "but now it's time for bed." i said picking her up.

"alright mommy." she sighed. "good night daddy! good night uncle bill!" she waved at them.

"good night baby!" tom blew her a kiss. "good night sweetie." bill waved back.

i carried her upstairs, brushing her teeth, changing her and placing her to bed. "good night my love, sweet dreams." i kissed her forehead once again. "good night mommy."

i walked back downstairs. bill was getting ready to leave. "you can spend the night if you want to." i smiled getting closer to them.

"i would love to but envy is waiting for me." he smiled, his eyes sparkling as he said her name. just like whne we were young. nothing really changed.

"alright then. thank you so much for looking after ria." i thaked him giving him a hug. "no problem. i love doing it. she is such a sweet child."he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"see you tomorrow bill." i waved. "see you lin, see you tom." he gave tom a brother hug before leaving the house.

i walked to the kitchen, looking at a big picture of me, tom and ria, our 4 year old daughter, together. tom came hugging me from behind, resting his head on mine.

"she is so beautiful." i said softly. "just like you." he kissed the top of my head. "she has your eyes." i chucked turning to face him.

"and she has your cute nose." he smiled connecting our lips softly. i melted into his kiss.

"i don't know what would i do without you." i rested my head on his chest, happy tears slowly rolling down my cheeks.

"can say the same. i love you so much." he hugged me tight. "i love you even more." i smiled at him.

he wiped my tears with his thumbs. "im so glad you gave it all a chance. im glad you stayed." he smiled, his eyes sparking with forming tears.

"im glad you saved me." i kissed him.

i was happy now. i was happy forever.

as long as i had them all, i couldn't be anything else, but happy.

the end

the end