18

The café was just a few steps away but it was still freezing outside. I realized I left my jacket in the car. But we were already here so I didn't need it anyway.

Bill walked in and Tom held the door for me. I felt butterflies like crazy. "Thanks Tommy." i said as i walked past him. "Anytime ma." he said. I liked the nickname ma its cute.

We sat at a table next to the window. I sat next to the window and Tom sat next to me so Bill sat opposite us.

They both took the menu and started to pick what will they have. I was kinda hungry but yk. I felt such a big regret but i just couldn't.

I started to think about the whole situation. Was i just, overreacting? Maybe i was. I don't know. My head started hurting. Everything started to hurt. Especially my ankles.

I felt my eyes watering. Shit. My head was literally stinging. I put my head into my hand and try to relax to calm down.

"Ma you alright?" Tom asked. I looked at him with my teary eyes. He hugged me and i hid my head in his chest as he slowly rubbed my back.

"What's wrong?" it was now Bill asking. I pulled put of the hug and wiped my eyes with the sleeves on the hoodie.

"It's just.. my head is hurting really bad." i gave them a slight smile. "Oh im sorry Lin." he gave me sad eyes. "It's alright Bill don't worry."

"I actually know this one tea that helps with head hurting." Tom said searching through the teas. "It's this one." he proudly pointed to some herbal tea.

"I'll get it then. Thank you." i smiled. "What are you guys getting?" i asked trying to change the subject. "I'm getting waffles with marmalade and sirup!" Bill said really excited about his waffles.

Both me and Tom chuckled at him. "Sounds yum. What about you." I now turned to Tom. "I'm getting french toast with blueberries and raspberries." he smiled.

"Sounds yum as well." i smiled back. "And you?" he added. "Oh nothing just the tea. I don't feel like breakfast today." i looked at Bill as he already knew this and he gave me a comforting smile.

"You sure?" Tom asked. "Yea." I answered looking out the window. "Alright.." he said and sounded upset. I hate to make them feel this way.

The waiter came and asked for our orders. Bill and Tom said what they want and the waiter turned to me. "And you pretty lady?" he winked. Gross.

I looked over at Tom and he nodded. "She'll just get this herbal tea." he said pointing to the menu. "Alright be right back." the waiter said and left.

"Thank you." i said quietly. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Toms shoulder. He was so comfortable. He put his arm around me to making me get even closer to him. I love this man.

After a while the waiter came back and gave us our orders. Well he gave the orders only to the boys. "I'll be back in a second with your tea." he said and smirked at me.

Tom unwrapped his hand from my shoulders so he could eat. I looked at him and saw that he was a little pissed. I think it was because of the waiter.

"The waiter is weird. I never saw him before and i go there kind of regularly." Bill said taking a bite of his waffles. "Yeah he is weird." Tom added not looking up.

Both me and Bill laughed and after a while he softened and laughed too. But then the waiter came to our table with my order and Tom straightened up immediately.

"Here's your tea beautiful." he said handing me the tea and winking. But before I could grab the tea Tom took it and turned to the waiter.

"Thank you." he said and gave him a bitchy smile. The waiter gave him one back and walked away angrily.

Tom handed me my tea. "Here's your tea beautiful." he mocked the waiter. I couldn't help and laughed. "Thank you pretty waiter." i said ironically and all three of us started laughing.

We calmed down after a while and they started eating and I started to drink my tea. I realized there was a paper hidden under the cup so i took it and read it out loud.

"Call me baby 0049 ********." they noth looked at me with confused face. "No thank you baby." i said crumpling the paper and throwing it away.

"Poor waiter baby." Bill said doing fake sniffs. Tom mocked a baby crying. We bursted out laughing again.

After a while we finished our food and drinks and paid for them. We decided to sit there for a while cause it was only 11:20 and we were supposed to be back at 12.

We were talking but I needed to use the restroom. "I'm going to the restroom I'll be back in a minute." i smiled at them. "Alright." Tom stood up so I could get out.

I went to the restroom and did my business. As i was walking out i saw the waiter standing there. I immediately avoided eye contact with him and tried to walk past him.

He grabbed me by my arm so I couldn't go away. Shit. "You're not gonna look at me?" he teased. I didn't. "Oh i see." he said and grabbed my face so I would look at him.

I looked him deep in the eyes with a scared face. He just smirked "Now kiss me." I shook my head. At this point i was crying.

"Bad girl." he said putting me closer and grabbing my ass. "Don't fucking touch me!" i yelled. He put his hand on my mouth so I would be quite.

I tried to get from his grip but i was to weak. I tried kicking and everything but it did nothing. He pinned me to the wall and towered over me so I couldn't escape.

He let go of my mouth for a while so i yelled. "Let me go!" "Hmm let me think. What about..no." he laughed and started rolling up my hoodie. I had nothing under it only bra.

I was crying so hard now I tried to scream for help but i only managed to make some muffled noise through his hand. His hand made his way up the hoodie and to my bra.

He started touching me. It was so disgusting. I wanted to go home I wanted it to end.

Suddenly the door to the hallway flew open. (Yk like in restaurants you have a hallway where the restrooms are and they are in the hallway not the restroom hope you understand.)

I looked at who it was i saw Bill and Tom. "Get off her!" Tom yelled and grabbed him by his uniform. I immediately ran into Bills arms.

We fell on the floor and he held me tightly while i was crying and shaking in his hands. Meanwhile Tom was fighting that waiter.

Tom slammed him against the floor and put his foot on him so he wouldn't run away. The manager cane running in asking what is happening.

They all looked at me. I was still shaking but i managed to explain what has happened. "I'm so sorry that this had to happen to you. I'll go check the cameras and if it's true i will call the police on him. Can i do something for you?" the manager said kindly but I could hear the anger in his voice.

"No I'm fine." i said. The manager nodded and left. I started crying again. Bill hugged me tighter and rubbed my back to calm me down.

Tom was still holding the waiter on the floor looking angry as hell. The manager came back telling us that the police is on their way and that we have to wait for then to arrive and then we can go home and that he's really sorry.
______________________________
Author's note:
Got this idea on the bus🤪
Don't forget to vote❣️

1375 words