41

We were walking out of the house in a hurry cause Bill had to redo his eyeliner so Georg with Gustav had to wait 10 minutes.

"Next time I'm not waiting." Georg said as we hopped to the car. "Sorry bout that but i have to look perfect." Bill said buckling his seatbelt.

Georg just rolled his eyes jokingly and said "we know" in a sassy voice. Bill was sitting on the right and i was in the middle as Tom was on my left.

I tried to buckle my seatbelt but it was impossible because of Tom's big ass. "Tom can you move please?" i said pointing to his ass.

"Nope let me do it for you." he smirked and without hesitation took the belt from my hand and buckled it while touching my ass.

I chuckled and slapped his hand lightly. He gasped dramatically and frowned. "That hurts." he fake sniffed and i laughed.

"Sorry for you." i said as i kissed his hand. "I think I forgive you." he smirked and put his hand on my thigh. I just smiled and looked out of the front window.

I was literally squeezed between Bill and Tom cause they were big as hell. Bill wasn't really taking that much space but Tom had his legs spread wide and I had to move more to Bill to even fit there.

"Tom close your legs you're taking so much space." i groaned and tried to close his legs. "Can't." he said while biting his bottom lip.

"And why is that?" i asked in a sassy tone looking at him. I could hear Gustav chuckle. "Well my third leg is too big so it would be uncomfortable." he smirked moving his hand on my tight higher.

My stomach tinkled at his movement but then I looked him in the eyes. "Well too bad. Now, move, your, legs." i said in the most bossy way i could.

Bill gasped like he was watching some drama and Gustav did the same. Georg just listened looking kinda interested.

"Sorry mam." he said and immediately moved his legs. "Good boy." i chuckled and patted his tight. "Ok but that turns me on." he said fixing his pants.

I was so shocked but not actually because he is like this. I just turned away from him smiling like crazy while covering my face with my hoodie cause i was blushing a little bit too much.

All of them bursted out laughing and after a while i joined them. "Didn't think you would let woman control you." Gustav laughed turning to Tom.

"Shut up." he said getting shy and turning away. Bill was literally wheezing at this point. I was holding back tears from laughter since I didn't wanted to ruin my makeup.

Everything felt so funny suddenly. "Shit I'm crying." Bill suddenly shouted. Gustav literally couldn't even make sound from laughing so hard.

"Fuck my makeup!" Bill shouted again and that made Tom slap his knee. "Gustav quick hand me a tissue." i turned to Gustav crying as well.
"More tissues." i added looking up not to ruin my mascara.

He opened the drawer that is in the front and started searching through it. "I can't find any. Georg where the fuck do you have tissues." he asked our loved driver that was trying his hardest to focus on the road.

"I don't know." he said while laughing. "Gustav hurry the fuck up!" Bill yelled still catching his breath. "I got condoms." he said handing me one.

"No not that Gustav ew." i said throwing it back at him. "Well I think we'll need one soon." Tom added and i turned to him with blank stare. "Ok not then." he said and accidentally hit his head against the window.

"Owww." he whined and rubbed his head. That was enough for us to brake down again. I was holding my stomach since it was literally hurting from laughing so hard.

Gustav sounded like some goat, Georg was wiping away his tears so he would see the road and Bill was laughing silently looking like some idiot.

"Not funny." Tom said still rubbing his head.

We calmed after a while and mine and Bill's makeup was ruined a bit. "Oh i found the tissues." Gustav handed them to me.

"Are you fucking joking." Bill groaned. "Sorry." he put his lips in a line and turned back to the road.

I took the tissue and wiped away the eyeshadows that were smuggled under Bill's eyes. "It looks good dw." i said smiling at him. "Thanks emo." he chuckled.

"Says the right one." I rolled my eyes and turned to Tom. I heard Bill gasp and giggled. "Tom can you please wipe the mascara under my eyes?"

"Sure ma." he said and took the tissue. He gently wiped my eyes. "Done." "Thank you." i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You two look cute when you're matching." Georg randomly smirked at us through the mirror.

"Agreed." Bill and Gus said at the same time. "Jinx cunt." Gustav said pointing to Bill. "Chill out." Bill added and raised his hands up.

"Anyways thanks." i smiled at them and looked over at Tom who was already looking at me. Shit my heart jumped so high I think it would break the world record.

After another 10 minutes we arrived at the place the interview was. We parked in some private spot to avoid paparazzi and went inside.

A women with black hair and green dress greeted us. She guided us to a room and left. We still had 15 more minutes before starting so we just sat down on the couch in the room and wait.

"Are you nervous or is it just me?" Bill asked. "Nope not only you." I answered and others agreed. "I mean what if the interviewer will ask some uncomfortable questions." i said actually nervous about that.

"Don't worry Lin. We'll all be there so nothing will happen." Georg smiled. I smiled back and rested my head on Tom's shoulder.
____________________
Author's note:
Silly babes😜

1019 words