35

"Ma." someone's strong arms shook me lightly. "Ma wake up." it was Tom. He placed a kiss on my cheek and i smiled. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

His dreads were a bit messy and he looked really sleepy. He looked so attractive like this. My eyes met his and he held the eye contact.

"You look so beautiful." he said quietly still looking in my eyes. I didn't break the contact and said "I was thinking the same thing. You look so beautiful Tom." i said and then i broke the contact.

He chuckled and thanked me. My heart melted. I loved him so much. "Well we should go downstairs to eat something and then get ready since Georg and the rest are coming in a hour." he said getting out of the bed and putting his shirt on.

"Wait what's the time?" i asked. "2:03pm." he smiled at me. "We slept for that long?!" i almost yelled. "Well i woke up like hour and a half ago but you looked so cute while sleeping."

"That's like super sweet." i chuckled and got off the bed as well. I put my hair in a low bun since it was all messy.

I didn't really have problems walking now so i made it downstairs without any problems. I looked on the couch and Bill was laying there sleeping while the movie was still on.

I went over to him and jumped on him while yelling. He squealed like a little girl and both me and Tom bursted out laughing.

"Fuck you!" Bill groaned as he hid under the blanket. I got off of him. "Cmon we have only like an hour till they're here." i said and he immediately jumped up.

"WHAT ONLY AN HOUR?!" he yelled shocked. I laughed and nodded. "Fucking hell" he groaned as he put his head in his hands.

"Well yes that's what I'm talking about." i laughed as i made my way to the kitchen following Tom.

Muff was just standing next to the table so I picked him up and placed him on my chest. I started petting him slowly and he started purring immediately.

Meanwhile Bill made his way to us and sat down on the chair. Tom looked at me and Muff and spoked "i wish to be in his place right now." and did a fake sniff.

Both me and Bill laughed and Bill added "we know Tom." while laughing. "What are we going to eat?" Bill asked and looked at us.

"Idk ma what do you want?" Tom was now asking me. Great. "Well i had a big like super big breakfast so I'll skip lunch since I'm not hungry." i gave them a slight smiled and focused on Muff so I wouldn't have to look at them.

Tom sat down on a chair as well. "Lin sit down please." Bill said sounding upset a bit. Oh fuck that's so super. I put Muff down and sit on the chair. I was facing them both.

They looked at each other and i knew this is not a conversation that ether of us want to have. Tom nodded at Bill and then they turned to me.

"So umm well the past few days we noticed something.." Bill said looking down. "Yeah we feel like you avoid eating and we're worried that you're eating disorder might be back.." Tom said looking at me.

I felt so bad I couldn't look at them. Tears were forming in my eyes but I basically swallowed the feeling of crying. I stayed silent not looking at any of them.

"Lin.. we both love you so much and we care about your health. Is there something you maybe wanna talk about?" Bill said trying to sound as comforting as possible but i heard that he was hurt.

"I'm fine don't worry really. And please just don't be sad because of me." i said now turning to them and smiling.

"We love you. We can't really avoid being sad." Tom said sounding really sad. I was so angry at myself for making them feel this way.

Bill took my hand gently. "Please just try to eat something for us and mainly for yourself. Please." he said almost tearing up.

Tears were already falling down my face at this moment I couldn't look at them. I didn't answer anything. I didn't want to.

"Please.." it was now Tom speaking. His voice cracked a bit as he was about to cry. This got me. I started sobbing and after a while it was a whole breakdown.

They both got up and hugged me to comfort me. All three of us fell to the floor. It was just too much for me to handle. All the emotions were just flying through my body and wanted to leave me.

I couldn't stop crying and i knew both of them were crying as well. It was just the three of us. They felt so comforting and caring. I suddenly felt loved. And i needed that.

Even tho it was a sad moment my heart felt happy. Maybe everything was supposed to happen this way. I was supposed to suffer to feel joy again.

But maybe is a maybe. Maybe I'll suffer even more. Who knows.

We calmed down after about 15 minutes. I broke the hug and sat up straight looking at my legs.

"I'll try." i said quietly. Both of them jumped on me and squealed with joy. "Omg yes yes thank you!" Bill squeezed me. "I'm so proud!" it was now Tom squeezing me.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. We got from the floor and back to the table. Bill went over to the fridge and opened it.

"Ok so what do you want?" he asked searching through it. "Not sure maybe some yoghurt with banana?" i said.

"Alrighty!" he said back and began to took the things out. He prepared three bowls of it and placed them on the table along with three spoons.
___________________
Author's note:
I'm so fucking grateful for all the views I've got. I originally started writing this book to feed my delulus and i never thought it would get so much attention. Thank you so much! Love you all!!

1053 words