39

I turned my alarm off and got out of the bed. Yesterday went smooth since my father wasn't home. I have no idea where is he.

I hopped to the shower and washed myself. I don't even know how i feel anymore. But I can't make any more of my friends worried so I'll just hide it. Somehow.

I dried myself, did my skincare and brushed my teeth. I went over to my closet to pick out some fit.

I just took baggy light blue jeans some dark red long sleeve and Tom's hoodie that i left in yesterday. It was light grey and it fitted the fit nicely.

I went back to my bathroom and did my makeup. I decided to go kinda natural today so i just curled my lashes with vaseline and some corrector.

I brushed my hair leaving it down since I didn't have time to do anything to them. I sprayed myself with some perfume and took my bag.

I put on my shoes and jacket. It was weird that my father still wasn't home but I ignored it and left.

I made my way to the Kaulitz house and Tom was already waiting for me. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Hey." i said. "Hi ma." he said and smirked. "Where's Bill?" i asked cause he wasn't there. "Oh he went to pick up Envy and he's taking her to school." he smiled and held out his hand.

I took it and nodded. "How cute. They would be such a cute couple I swear." i said actually excited. He chuckled and agreed.

We were just walking to school holding hands when Tom spoke "So the party at Friday is going to be at Michael's. You still coming?"

"Duh like why wouldn't i?" i turned to him smirking. "Well Kyle is going to be there.." he said slowly.

Kyle is my ex. I never really love him but i was afraid of rejecting him so i dated him. It was when i was freshly 15. And i regret that decision so much.

"It's ok. Don't worry." i smiled and squeezed his hand tighter. Kyle did some bad things to me but i never told anyone. "You sure? I mean we can stay home and watch something if you want." he smiled.

"Nuh uh we're going." i said in a bossy tone. "I like that decision." he laughed and we continued to walk.

When we got closer to the school Envy and Bill were already waiting for us outside. "Hi cunts!" i yelled as i ran to them and hugged them both.

"Hey bitch." Bill said fixing my hair that got messy from the hug. "Hi babe." Envy smiled and looked at Bill and then did the 'im so fucking happy' face. I did it back and we laughed.

"What's funny?" Tom chuckled. "Oh uh nothing." Envy said quickly. Tom just rolled his eyes in a joking way. Bill finished fixing my hair.

"Thanks." i smiled at him. "No problem." he smiled back.

We got in the school since it was freezing outside and went over to our lockers. I took off my jacket and heard Envy gasp.

"Is that Tom's hoodie?" she asked. "Yep." i turned to her smiling like crazy. "Omg no way! You two would be literally perfect for each other. I swear i never seen two people made for each other but you guys are the first ones." she did some weird movement something like a happy dance.

I couldn't help but laugh. Bill and Tom went to class already with some guy friends. Me and Envy made our way to the bathroom.

We got into one stall together and locked it after us. She was sitting on the top of the toilet and i was sitting at the bottom.

She took out a cigarette and lit it up. She took a long inhale from it and passed it to me. I did the same and passed it back. This is what we do sometimes.

"So En what do you think about Bill?" i asked remembering Bill's request. "Well he's the sweetest, kindest and most lovely boy i know. I love spending time with him. I think I might be catching feelings.." she says smiling to herself.

"Yes yes yes!" i yelled and immediately covered my mouth. "Well i mean as you said about me and Tom you guys are meant to be. I know it." i smiled at her.

"You think so? I feel like I wouldn't fit his personality." she frowned a little while taking another drag from the cig.

"Well duh i do he's been talking about you on and on." i smirk at her. "You for real?" she asked raising her eyebrows. "Mhm." i nodded.

"Oh my fucking god my life is a dream." she exhaled and smiled. I chuckled at her. "You going to the party on Friday?" she asked me.

"Duh." i said. "Great I'm so excited there wasn't a party for a long time." she groaned and threw out the cigarette.

The bell rang only a few seconds after and we immediately got up and ran to the class. Fortunately the teacher wasn't there yet.

In this class we have double desks meaning you sit with someone. The only left seats were next to Bill and Tom. I knew they were holding them for us.

I dropped to the seat next to Tom and smiled at him. He sniffed me and frowned a little. "You've been smoking." he said. "Well yea." i tilted my head.

It seemed like a problem for him but i know he smokes as well. "Don't, it affects your health." he tilted his head as well to match me.

It's cute he cares. "But you do it as well." i chuckled. "Well but i can. I don't want you to die from smoking." he put his hand over mine. He doesn't want me to die. That warmed my heart a little.

"Don't worry Tommy. One cigarette per 2 days won't do anything to me." i smiled and inverted our fingers together. "But i do worry about you." he did a childish frowning face.

"Thank you for that." i kissed his cheek. He worried about me. Maybe it has a meaning to stay. For him. For Bill. For Envy and others.

They care i know they do. Maybe i should ask for help. I trust them. But I don't want to hurt them. Shit. It's so complicated.
___________________
Author's note:
This week was a pain in the ass since i had like infinity test and spent studying like all the nights. I had to play the guitar today since I didn't really had time through the week and that's why I'm updating so late. Sorry!

1135 words