55

/smut\

"I'm still shocked that you feel totally ok even tho you drank so much yesterday." laughed Tom putting a piece of egg in his mouth.

I laughed back eating the eggs he made for us. "Aren't you cold?" he looked at me. I was still only in the shirt he gave me.

"Not at all." i smiled at him. "Alright." he smiled back. We finished eating the food and I washed the plates.

Tom was sitting on a chair behind me looking at me the whole time with lust in his eyes. I hat to tippy toe to put the plate where it belongs.

The shirt lifted a bit higher revealing a bit of my ass. I had only thong on. I could see Tom fix his posture and pants in the corner on my eye.

It made me giggle a bit. I closed the cupboard and turned to Tom who was smirking at me. I decided to be a bit spicy.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He looked a bit surprised but his surprised face immediately turned to a lusty one.

He placed his hands on my hips and i placed mine around his neck. Our noses were slightly touching and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

He slowly connected his lips with mine. He gave me a long kiss before pulling away. He moved me a bit higher and that's when I felt his boner against my crotch. Through pants only ofc.

Then he connected our lips again. It was passionate and slow at the beginning but the longer it lasted the deeper and rougher it got. Our tongues dancing together perfectly.

The air was becoming thicker and the tension between us was about to explode. I had this warm feeling in my womb.

His hands were all around my body changing positions every second searching me. One of his hands flew under my shirt. I shivered at the feeling of his hand on my bare back.

I quiet whimper escape my mouth and he got even harder under me. His hand found my breast and traced slowly over it.

I couldn't take it anymore. I need him.

I pulled away looking him in the eyes. They were low but really hungry. "Tom i need you." i whispered taking a lot of breaths since i was exhausted from the make out.

He smiled and his eyes agreed with me. It's crazy how eyes can speak for you. "I was waiting for this moment." he chuckled before picking me up.

He carried me upstairs to his room. I was kissing his neck the whole way there and he enjoyed it i could tell.

I kissed his lips while he locked the door behind him. He sat down on the bed not breaking the kiss. He rested his back against the wall and i was still sitting on his lap.

My tongue was playing with his piercing and his hand went under my shirt once again. This time straight to my breast. He started playing with my nipple and my head fell back.

"Fuck Tom." i whispered and heard him chuckle. My lower stomach was literally burning wanting him.

I took a hair tie and tied his dreads. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off immediately. Then he took mine shirt down.

His eyes stayed fixed on my boobs. He licked his piercing looking extra hungry. I was left only in my thong. His eyes were examining every inch of my body.

"You're so hot shit." he mumbled still amazed. I traced my hand lightly down to his v line. He shivered a little before turning us the other way so i was now under him.

"Fuck I can't wait anymore." he said taking his pants off. I just admired his face but i was craving for him.

We were both left in our underwear. "Are you sure with this?" he asked me softly. "Tom please i want you." i breathed out looking in his eyes.