24

Bill came back and sat down. "So have you figured anything out?" he asked. My heart dropped a little.

He was my twin brother i knew I could trust him and I really wanted to tell him what I figured out.

"Well.. i did." I looked down as the image of her scars appeared in my head. "And?" he said giving ne the go on look.

"I'll tell you later." i gave him a slight smile and he nodded. After a while Lin came and sat down as well.

She didn't say anything just looked at her food in disgust. It made me feel really bad but i knew if I said something I'll make it even worse.

She then moved her food away and laid her head on the desk while holding her stomach. She groaned and stayed like that.

"You want some pain killers?" Bill asked her. "Yes." she replied with her head pressed against the table.

Bill got up to grab some. "We have this thing you heat up in the microwave so you can put it on your lower stomach." i said cause i knew that it always helps our mom.

She looked at me smiled and nodded. I smiled back and got up. I went over to her, picked her up and carried her to the couch.

"Thank you Tommy." she said kissing my neck softly. I kissed hers back, softly as well as a you're welcome. I carefully laid her down and went to find the thing.

Bill meanwhile came with the pill and i went to heat it up. Then i bring it to her. She took it immediately and put in on her lower stomach.

"Thank you again." she smiled and cuddling into the pillow she was holding and covered herself with a blanket.

Both me and Bill hopped on the couch and Bill put on Lins favorite serial. Gilmore girls. I never saw it before but I heard of it.

It was actually pretty interesting. I noticed that Lin was changing her positions of laying a lot. She just couldn't get comfortable.

"Fucking hell!" She yelled, slammed with the pillow and got up. She angrily went out to the garden.

I was so shocked but Bill didn't even look bothered by it. He looked at me and chuckled. "You should see your face."

I looked at him confused. "Should i go after her?" i asked. "Nuh uh. She just went to smoke a cig she'll be back in a while that's normal." he said and turned back to the TV.

After few minutes she came back. "I should be going home or my father will be really angry." she said and began her way upstairs.

She came down with her backpack and her tote bag. She put them next to the front door and then returned to us.

We both got up. "Thank you so much for letting me stay." she smiled. "Oh and your hoodie." she said and took the hoodie off. I could see the hickey i left on her.

I smiled for myself and she handed me the hoodie. "Thank you." i smiled back. "Nice hickey. Did it feel good?" Bill asked and her face turned red really fast.

"Yea.." she said slowly. "I thought so." he smirked. "Hope you two didn't fuck." he said with a worried expression. "No!" we both yelled at the same time.

We all started laughing. "Well bye Lin Lin. See you tomorrow!" Bill said hugging her tight. "Let me drive you its cold outside." i said. "Alright thank you so much." she smiled at me with ger dimples. How cute.

I helped her with her stuff since she was carrying her guitar. "Bye Bill!" she yelled at Bill before getting out of the house.

We put all the stuff into the truck and I opened the door for her. She smiled again. I loved seeing her smile but i knew that this was just a polite smile. She wasn't happy I could tell.

I hopped to the car and started it. She was looking out of the window and didn't say anything. It was quite but not an awkward one. Comfortable one.

We arrived at her house in 2 minutes since she lives really close to us. We got out and when i was about to open the truck she hugged me. Really tight.

I hugged her back. We were hugging for a good while until she broke it. "Thank you." she gave me a kiss on the side of my lips. "No problem ma. Do you need help?"

"No I'm ok but thanks." she said taking her things to her door. She opened the door and turned to me. "See you tomorrow Tommy." and waved at me. I waved at her back and waited till she closed the door behind her.

I got back to the car and drove off.
__________________________

"Hi father I'm home." i said as i walked in. No answer. I looked to the living room and saw my father wasted and sleeping on the couch.

I just sighed and went to my room with all of my things. I closed the door behind me quietly so I wouldn't wake him up.

I undressed myself and went to my bathroom. I locked it just in case. I just stood there looking to the mirror. I felt disgusted.

Suddenly the mental pain was back. Tears started forming in my eyes. I felt useless. I knew i had friends who care about me but I'm just not enough for myself. I can't stand myself.

I knew what would help me calm down. I opened the drawer and took out a razor. I looked at my wrists and didn't hesitate any second.

I started cutting into my skin. The feeling was so good. The pain was like burning and i loved that feeling. It was so relieving.

I stopped after a while feeling satisfied. That's what I deserve. I cleaned the razor while there was blood dripping from my wrists.

I felt emotionless. I cleaned the cuts and floor and hopped to the shower. I left the water run down my body and I washed myself and my hair.

I got out and dried myself. The cuts were still bleeding so i put some bandages over them and then I changed to my pjs. It was kind of early something around 6pm but it was already dark outside.

I just got into my bed and turned on my TV. I put the volume really quiet and put on Gilmore girls. I felt nothing. I felt like I wasn't even there.

I got scared that maybe i took it too far and killed myself. And that my body is on the floor of the bathroom and I'm just a ghost. Well I wouldn't really mind at all. But i knew that i was alive.

I felt so weak. I didn't do anything about it and continued watching. I cuddled the teddy from Tom. I actually named the teddy after Tom.
_______________________
Author's note:
I'm so sorry for the late update. There is a lot happening in my life and it's so exhausting. I actually understand so much how Lin feels. Her feelings are connected with mine a little bit actually. Writing this story helps me vent everything. Hope you don't mind that I shared it here. If yes just let me know I'll delete it. Hope you have a nice day!
Don't forget to vote❣️

1253 words