3

I woke up as the alarm went off. My eyes were puffy from the crying and I could still feel the bruise hurting. I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

I repeated tho words my father said yesterday. "You fat useless bitch!" I repeated the words in my head over and over again until a fell tears coming down my face.

I lifted up my hoodie and looked in the mirror on my body. I wasn't fat.. or was I? I felt like my body was kind of pretty.. till now.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Ma hair was really pretty tho. It was naturally blond and long with layers. Honestly my hair and eyes are the only thing I like about myself.

My eyes are beautiful amber-brown color. And my long black lashes. Damn.

I finished doing my skincare and then i did some light makeup. Only some concealer to hide the circles under my eyes and a bit on mascara.

Then I took down the bandages I putted on last night. The cuts didn't look as bad as before.

I went over to my closet to pick some outfit.

This is what i picked:

(Just the fit you can imagine any shoes you want same as the jewelry

(Just the fit you can imagine any shoes you want same as the jewelry. You can pick whatever you want and like)

Then i picked some jewelry and earrings. I didn't need to hide my cuts since i had long sleeves.

I took my bag and all the things I needed and went downstairs. I didn't even bother looking at my father. I bet he was sleeping on the couch all drunk.

I got my jacket, scarf since it was cold and shoes. I locked the door behind me and went straight to Bill house.

I was a few minutes early so i sat on the stair next to their door and waited. After few minutes I finally heard the door open.

I stood up and saw Tom. That was unusual since he usually goes few minutes after us.

"Hey." he waved with a smile on his face. "Hi!" I tilted my head while smiling. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Bill came trough the door with a big grin on his face. "Hey stinky sock!" "Hey Billboard!" we both started laughing and Tom giggled.

We started walking towards the school that was like 15 minutes away from here. Tom went behind us not really paying attention to us.

"Finally friday." Bill sighed. I smiled and jumped out of excitement. "I know!" i yelled while having a big smile on my face. Bill hugged me (more like squeezed).

"Well you didn't text me yesterday. So was everything ok?" he asked me and at that moment my heart dropped. I fake smiled and nodded while repeating the whole scene in my head.

I zoned out because Bill started waving his hand in front on my face. "Ah yes, everything was alright. He was a bit mad tho but he said to not do it again." I said trying to sound believable.

"I'm glad to hear that Lin Lin." he kissed me on the cheek. I felt safe. "I got the best idea ever!" he yelled with excitement in his voice.

"What idea?" I asked while tilting my head to the side. "Let's get a sleepover and do a horror movie marathon!" "Hell jaa! But i have to ask my dad though." "I'm sure he won't mind."

"Are you going us?" Bill turned to Tom. "I don't really have plans tonight so I don't se why not." he smiled and looked at me. I smiled back but I could feel myself blush, so I turned around quickly before he could notice.

"Alright!" Bill said while clapping his hand and smiling like a little kid. I laughed at his action and so did Tom.

[time skips]

We arrived at the school and went to our lockers. They weren't far away from each other. I was putting my jacket to the locker when i felt someone hugged me.

By the scent I knew it was Envy. "Hey babe!" she smiled as i turned around to her. "Hi girl!" I smiled back and grabbed my bag as we went to Bill.

Envy is my girl best friend. I really trust her. We've been friends since 3rd grade because she moved here. She's like my sister.

"Hey Envy!" Bill hugged her as he saw her. Envy gets along with Bill and Tom. "Hii Bill." she kissed him on the cheek and i saw him blush a little. I smirked at him as he rolled his eyes on me.

"Where's Tom?" I asked. "He went to the bathroom. We can go he said that we don't need to wait for him." We nodded and walked to the class.

We are all around the same age so we are in the same class. This is our last year in public school since our band is becoming more and more famous.

Even tho we are well known, we don't use it and we act like normal people and others treat us like we aren't famous at all.

Which i love. I love feeling like no one really knows me.

Of course there are some people that are obsessed with us but we manage to handle it well.

We sat down to our desks. A while later Tom came in as well. He sits behind me, Envy sits besides me and Bill on the desk next to Envy. We have single desks here so you sit alone.

The bell rang as the teacher came in and started the lesson. It was math unfortunately. I'm good at math but I just find it boring.

______________________________
Author's note:
Don't worry it will get interesting soon🤭
don't forget to vote❣️

970 words