27

Bill's pov:

We were sitting on the floor and drawing our project we had in pairs. "Cunt can i ask you something?" i asked Lin as she turned to me.

"Go ahead." she smiled. "Well yea so you know Envy.." i said awkwardly. "What question even is this? Duh i do." she said laughing. I laughed as well cause the question sounded really stupid.

"Ok so yeah well..i-" I couldn't finish it i was scared to say it. "Cmon finish it" she really wanted to know what i was about to say.

"Alright alright. Well i like her lots actually." i said and covered my face. "You're joking?" she asked shocked but at the same time really happy.

"No." i looked at her. She jumped on me and squeezed me like crazy. "I didn't believe that this day will ever come." she whisper-yelled.

"Can you ask her what se thinks about me please?" "Yes of course bitch!" she broke the hug and smiled at me like some psycho.

I laughed at her actions and i was glad to see her happy. "Well I guess today is a day full of surprises." i said and realizing how cringe it sounded.

"That was cringe." she said giving me side eye. She has her silly mood today as i see. "But you're right." she was now smiling.

The teacher walked up to us. "You two doing your work?" she asked raising her eyebrow. "Yes." we both said at the same time. She nodded and walked away.

"Jinx bitch." i said showing my middle finger right in front of her face. She bursted out laughing like crazy. I did as well. I was surprised that the teacher didn't say anything.

We did some touch ups on our project and handed it to the teacher. She said that we can go now and we still had 10 minutes left till the period ends.

We went to the hall and sat on the floor near the music class. Lin took out ger notebook and a pen. "Let's play 3 in row." she said opening the notebook.

"Sure" i said ready to beat her. "But first." she said and i looked at her. "If i win you have to kiss Envy till the end of the weak." she said with an evil smile.

"Fine but if i win you have to make the first move on Tom." i grinned. "Bet." she said seriously and handed me her hand. I shook it and did a poker face.

"Ok so we will play 3 rounds and who have 2 or more wins is the winner." she said now having her hand in a fist. "Rock paper scissors for the starter." i held my hand out just as her.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" she whisper-yelled. I won. "Shit." she mumbled as i began to write my circle. She did her cross and we played.

We were now playing the third round. I won once and she won once as well. I did my circle and that was when I realized that she's going to win.

She did her cross and immediately jumped up. "I won!" she whisper-yelled. "Fuck you." i said as i groaned and laid down on the floor. "Bet is a bet." she put her hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes at her and middle fingered her before laughing. She fell to the floor right next to me and laughed as well. The bell rang and we quickly stood back up.

The door opened and the other half of our class began to walk out. Envy came out and when she saw us she went to us. "Hey cunts how was art?" she asked us.

"It was great actually." Lin smiled at her and i was just admiring Envy. She was so pretty and her personality was a 10/10 as well.

Lin and Envy were talking about something and i was just waiting for others to exit the class. Tom came out after a while. I was just watching him.

His eyes were searching for someone. I knew it was Lin. As soon as he saw her his eyes softened. It was really cute. He nodded at us as a sign of greeting cause he had to go with his friends. We all nodded back and he got lost in the crowd.

"Billy I really like your outfit today." Envy smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. What? "Aww thanks bitch. I love yours as well." i smiled back as she thanked me.

I looked over at Lin who was winking at me. "Well see you later." Envy sighed. "Byee." both me and Lin sighed at the same time. "Jinx!" Envy yelled. "Got you." she laughed. Her laugh was so attractive.

We went inside the class right when the bell rang.
_________________________

Lin's pov:

It was now lunch time and of course i did not have my lunch. I was getting tired of acting happy all day cause that was not what I really felt.

Me, Bill and Envy were walking to our table. The others were already sitting there. "Hey motherfuckers hope y'all are having a wonderful day in this wonderful and lovely school." i said sarcastically while smiling.

All three of them looked shocked. "Lin is that you?" Gustav asked. "Yea I'm back." i said proud. "OMG YES!" all three of them yelled at the same time. "Jinx bitches!" I sticked my tongue out at then.

We were laughing like crazy. "I'm glad you're back." Georg said taking a bite of his food. "Me too actually." I said giving him a smile.

I was sitting next to Gustav and Georg was next to him. Opposite me was Tom and next to him Bill with Envy.

They all started to eat their food and i took out my phone and started scrolling on facebook. "You forgot your lunch again?" Envy asked sounding worried.

"Nope i have it at home. I want to eat with dad today." i said looking at her with a slight smile.

"Alright then." she smiled back and continued eating.

"Cunts i have a girlfriend actually." Georg said totally unbothered by the fact. "GEORG WHAT!?" i yelled in shock. "That was so random man." Bill said shocked as well. "Can't wait to be an uncle." Tom said closing his eyes and doing a fake sniff.

We all bursted out laughing like kids. "I'm happy for you tho." Gustav said smiling. "We all are." Envy added smiling as well. We all nodded.

"Sooo when can we meet her?" i asked smiling like a kid cause i was actually really interested in meeting her. "Idk maybe we can all go out tomorrow." Georg suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Bill said as we all nodded.
_______________________
Author's note:
Georg what🤨
Don't forget to vote❣️

1145 words