4

After our classes me and Bill went to cafeteria to join others since Bill had to use the bathroom.

I sat next to Envy and on my right was Tom. Bill, Gustav and Georg sat opposite us.

Everyone took their food out and started eating. I forgot my food at home. Well I didn't make any at all.

The words ran trough my head. 'Fat useless bitch.' I repeated it again and again while I stared at the desk. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Gustav asked me with his mouth full. "I forgot my food at home." I smiled and laughed to hide the tears.

"You can take some of my food then." He smiled and passed me his box. "And some of mine as well." Tom gave me his box.

"You can take mine if you want." others joined as well. I smiled at them "Thank you guys so much I appreciate it but i have my food at home and I'm not hungry at all. I had a huge breakfast don't worry." I said while passing the boxes back to them.

"Alright but if you want some you can just take it." Georg smiled and everyone else nodded. I thanked them again and gave them a warm smile.

Suddenly I felt my stomach twist. I haven't eat in like 18 hours and I wasn't used to it. I was afraid other could hear it.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll wait outside the school for y'all." I said while grabbing my bag.

"Are you ok?" Envy asked with worried face. "Yeah don't worry!" I said louder since I was getting further from them.

___________________

I ran to the bathroom stall and locked the door behind me. I felt sick from my stomach. I wanted to eat so bad but my brain won't let me and I just can't it's so hard.

FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT.

My mouth started watering. I knew what was happening. I quickly bended over the toilet and held my hair up.

I flushed the toilet after i puked. I was feeling so dizzy. I took out a water bottle from my bag and drank it whole to make sure not to stink.

I wiped my eyes and stood up. I left my hair in a bun and took a gum. I went out to the mirror and looked at myself.

My eyes were watery, my hair all messy and my mascara smudged. I sighed as I wiped the mascara that was under my eyes.

I took out concealer and re-did my makeup. I brushed my hair. I looked good. Like nothing happened.

I left the bathroom and went outside the school. I sat on the stairs that leads to our school.

After few minutes the group came.

"Bye Lin, see you tomorrow on practice." Georg hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "Yeah, see you!" Gustav smiled with his chubby cheeks. How cute.

I gave Envy a long hug. "Have a nice weekend see you on Monday." I said as she broke the hug. "Same! Bye guys!" they all said their goodbyes.

Georg, Gustav and Envy went left. Me, Bill and Tom went right since we live in the same neighborhood.

"Have you asked your dad about tonight?" Tom asked. It was cold outside and I could fell his warm breath. Gosh how hot-

"Well.. not yet. But i will ask him as soon as i get home. Then I'll text you but I'm sure he will agree." "I hope so I can't wait to watch the grudge 2!" Bill said all excited.

Me and Tom both chuckled at him.

My hands were cold because i forgot my gloves at home. I shivered a little as I brought my hand to my face and breathed at then to make them warmer.

I rubbed them against each other and put them back down. I felt a pair of warm hand wrap around mines.

I looked down at them then up. Tom was smiling at me while rubbing my hands between his. "Thank you." I said trying my hardest not to blush. "Anything for you." he looked back at the road and continued warming my hands.

At this point i felt like I'm going to melt to the ground. I felt mu cheeks get red. I love his touch.

I turned around at Bill who was already looking at me with i big smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him jokingly and turned my head on the road.

It was quite the whole way to the Kaulitz house. But ut was a comfortable silence. The one that is not awkward but is calming.

Tom let go of my hand as we reached their door. I gave him a hug "Thanks again." I gave him a smile "No problem Lin Lin." he smirked at me.

I gave Bill a hug as well. "Bye guys, see you tonight hopefully!" I waved as i was begging my way home. "Bye Lin!" "Bye stinky sock" o giggled at the nickname Bill gave me.

_________________

After few minutes I arrived home. I got in the house and took my shoes off. I came to the living room. My father was sitting there with a notebook (the old one it's 2007).

"Hello father." I said in a low voice. He took his eyes off the screen and looked at me. "Hello how was school?" he asked as he looked back at the screen.

I hate how he acts like he didn't just beat me up yesterday. He does this every time. Like nothing happens.

"It was great actually." I paused waiting for a reply. Nothing. "May I stay at the Kaulitz tonight? We want to watch some movies and tomorrow we have practice. Please." I said facing the floor as I didn't wanted to see his face.

"Sure I don't care as long as you get home before school and make sure to have all homework done. Yeah and bring me some beer from the fridge."

The fucking alcohol. I knew I had to bring it to him but I hate to do that.

"Thank you father." "Yea, yea whatever but now t beer. I'm waiting." I wanted to punch him so bad. "Sorry I will bring it now." I managed to say without anger in my voice.

I gave him the beer and went upstairs. I was so glad that I could stay somewhere else that here tonight.

I quickly texted Bill.

Dad said yes. When should i come?
Me
OMG YASS! Come around 5:30 p.m. we will be waiting for you!
     Bill
Alr! Be there. Byee
Me
Byeeeeee
Bill

It was now 3 p.m. so I had a lot of time left. I decided to take a nap so i sat my alarm for 4:30 and hopped under the blanket. I closed my eyes and after a while i fell asleep.

______________________________
Author's note:
Sorry guys this chapter was kinda boring but it will get better i promise! Should i make more intension between Lin and Tom? I don't want it to be too fast yk but i want them to be cute. Well I'll see what will i make 🫢
don't forget to vote ❣️

1220 words