64

we arrived at the place about 5 minutes before start so we didn't really have time to like prepare ourselves.

i quickly took off my hoodie and placed it on the couch in the small room. i really wanted to show my fit off.

"damn you're hot in this." tom smirked at me while i did a little spin for him. "thanks." i said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

a man came in telling us to follow him and giving us all the information. today i was confident and sure about myself.

i stopped tom on our way there. "if they asks something about us be neutral. like don't deny it but don't confirm it either." i smiled.

"alright." he gave me a quick kiss before we heard us being called on the stage.

we got on and waved to the audience that was already screaming. i smiled at them blowing a kiss and they went even crazier.

i looked to the crowd of people and saw Mel with Envy sitting at the front. i had no idea they'll be here. i smiled at them and waved. they waved back and blew me a kiss.

"hello im oliver. nice to see you today!" the interviewer shook our hands as we sat down.

i sat right next to oliver, and tom sat on my left. Bill. georg and gustav were on the couch next to us, from the side where the man sat.

"how are yall doing today?" he started the interview like every other we had. he handed one of the other microphones to me.

"today was good so far, although we are a bit tired from practicing." i smiled.

"speaking of practicing, are yall ready for tomorrows concert?" he asked the audience that erupted with screams. "i take that as a yes." oliver laughed.

"how do you feel about the concert? are you excited?" he asked us. georg took another microphone and spoke. "definitely i always love concerts and playing live for all our fans." he chuckled.

we nodded and now it was gustav speaking. "i think concerts are the best part of having a band. just seeing all the people that came to see you is crazy. it always warms my heart." he smiled widely making the audience aw.

he kept on asking some normal questions but i knew what is coming. tom had his hand on my knee because my leg was bouncing. i smiled at him and he smiled back.

"lin, i really like your outfit choice today." he said looking ne up and down his eyes stopping at my breast for a while. i had no bra on and the top was a bit see through. ew.

"oh thank you so much." i fake smiled. "can you give us an outfit check?" he asked. "yes of course." i played it off.

i got up and walked a bit to the front so the people would see me better.

"so the earrings and necklace are vivienne westwood, the top is motel rocks, the jeans are thrifted but the brand is mustang, wirstbands and shoes are Adidas."i finished with a little spin making the audience cheer once more.

i felt Tom's eyes on me the whole time. i went to sit back down toms hand immediately touching my thigh."thank you gorgeous." oliver winked and i just smiled back but ew what the fuck.

tom leaned closer to my ear and whispered "the clothes would look better on my bedroom floor you know  that?" in a teasing tone leaving me all shocked. i poked his hand turning back to oliver.

"tom can you explain why exactly did you punch that guy in the video that went viral?" he asked turning to him.

i grew nervous and toms grip on my thigh tightened. "well that guy, as you all know, did something terrible to lin. he deserved it." he said simply not going into any details.