22

"Karolin. Karolin wake up." i opened my eyes and realized that i was in my room. "Karolin dear, breakfast is ready." my mother said.

My mother is dead. What is going on. "Come on." she said and smiled. I got out of the bed and followed her.

"Are you real?" I asked her. "Of course honey. What kind of questions is that." she turned around and smiled at me. Her smile was unnatural. I never seen a human smile like that.

I felt goosebumps all around my body as I continued following her. We went downstairs to the kitchen.

My father was sitting on a chair and smiling at me and as well was my mother. Their smiled turned to ugly grins.

What in the world? They didn't look human at all. Their bodies did look human but their faces were ruined.

I was really scared. I just stood there watching them as my heart raced. "Give her what she deserves. She caused my death. It all her fault!" my mother yelled at my father.

He smirked at her and got up holding a belt. I was so in shock by what i just heard that I couldn't even move. He walked to me and looked at me.

"You useless creature what are you here even for? Who needs you? What are good for?" he laughed. I was crying silently.

"Look at your self. You're fat, ugly, dumb and all. You're just waste for everyone." he said taking the belt and hitting me.

I was crying and begging for him to stop but he just continued hitting me. I was just laying on the floor while he was beating me.

"It's all your fault! It's your fault!" they were yelling at me. "No please stop. Please!" i was yelling back at them.

"Lin! Lin! Gosh Lin!" i knew this voice. It belongs to Tom.

I woke up. I was shaking and crying all confused. I looked around me. I was in Tom's room and he was here with me.

I just sat there looking down while trying to calm down. Tom wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

He rubbed my back to calm ne down. I was so relieved that it was just a dream. I pulled out of the hug and wiped my eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I looked at him. "I had this ugly nightmare." i said looking away. "Tom i am not just a waste for you, right?" i asked tearing up again.

He was so shocked by my question. "Lin what? Of course you're not a waste for me." he pulled me in a another hug. I needed to hear that.

"What was the nightmare about?" i could feel the worry in his voice. I made him lay back down and i laid my head on him. It was now me who had my head on his chest.

"I woke up in my room. My mother was telling me that breakfast is ready. She was smiling at me but it was so unnatural. I followed her to the kitchen where my father was. They just sat there smiling at me. They didn't look human. Them my mother yelled at my father "Give her what she deserves. She caused my death. It all her fault!". My father got up to me and started saying some stuff like "no one cares about you, you're useless, you're fat and ugly, that I'm a waste for everyone" and stuff like that. Then he started to beat me up while i was begging for him to stop. They were just yelling at me that its my fault and then you woke me up." i said trying not to cry.

"Lin you're not a waste for everyone. We do care about you and you're important for us. You're beautiful and not fat. I can't imagine more perfect person. Really." he said playing with my hair.

"Thank you Tommy.." i said slowly and quietly. "I mean it." he added. "I don't know what would i do without you." i looked up and him and smiled. "Me too." he smiled back.

I was so tired like how. Tom kept playing with my hair and it calmed me down a lot. My eyes felt heavy and i fell asleep.
________________________

I was playing with her hair. Well more like just scratching her scalp cause she had her hair in a bun.

Her breathing slowed down and her hand went numb. I chuckled at her. She was so cute like this just sleeping on my chest.

She was so fucking beautiful. I love spending any minute with her. We got so close by the past two days and I'm happy af.

I was just admiring her but then my thoughts came from positive to negative the second her stomach twisted. She didn't eat anything the whole day.

I think it's not just a coincidence. She's been avoiding food. I felt so guilty I don't even know why. I'll make sure that she will eat before she leaves home.

And another thing was on my mind. The wristbands. She used to show her hands before but for the past month she covers them as much as possible.

I was just curious so I carefully took her hand and lifted the wristband up. My heart dropped when i saw the scars and scabs on her wrists.

She.. hurts herself? I felt my heart racing faster. I really cared about her and i want her to feel happy and not to go through all of this.

Poor Lin. I love her so much a wish I could help her somehow. And i will i can't leave it like that. I won't tell anyone for now.

I won't even tell her that i know about it. I'll just act like I don't know anything and I'll try to make her happy. I slowly placed the wristband back.

And the nightmare. Is her father really hurting her? I mean the bruise she got didn't look like it was fresh and I don't think the stupid waiter had this strong grip.

I don't know but one thing i know for sure. I will help her. I kissed her head lightly and closed my eyes. I love cuddling with her. I tried to sleep and after some minutes i fell asleep.
______________________________
Author's note:
Don't know what to say so yeah umm hope you like it so far!
School has been keeping me really busy but I'll try to update at least every two days
Don't forget to vote❣️

1102 words