37

Me and Bill were downstairs waiting for Lin to finish getting ready. She went to brush her hair and do her makeup.

She came downstairs and I could immediately smell her. It was heavenly good smell. I looked over at her and she was wearing one of my hoodie that wasn't that big. I found it extremely adorable how big it is on her.

Her hair was down, her layered hair was curled perfectly. She had a light makeup on and it suits her so much.

She smiled at me and went over to us. "I like your hoodie. Where's it from?" i asked teasing a little.

She chuckled and answered "Well it belongs to a handsome guy i know." she smirked and kissed the side of my lips. Attractive.

"Great you're here Georg just texted me that they'll be there in 5." Bill smiled and looked at us.

"OMG YES I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIS GIRLFRIEND!" she squealed and jumped a little. How cute my heart was melting.

"OMG RIGHT!" i squealed back and took her by the hand and we started jumping around like little kids while squealing.

Bill bursted out laughing and fell to the floor from the chair. We looked at him and he looked at us.

It was silence for a while but we couldn't hold it in anymore and bursted out laughing again.

Suddenly the bell rang. We immediately froze and me with Lin looked at Bill. "What?" he said confused.

"Go open the door." Lin said and sounded like a mother. Bill didn't go se she pointed to the door and said "Now." she sounded actually scary.

He immediately got up did '🫡 ' pose "yes mam." he said as he ran to the door. I couldn't help but laugh a little but she turned to me and said "Anything funny?" she was the boss now.

"No mam." i said as i froze up and stayed in one position. "That's what I thought." she chuckled a little. I still didn't dare to move.

Bill came back along with Gustav, Georg, Envy and some girl which I consider is Georg's girlfriend.

She was kinda tall, well definitely taller that Lin. She had her hair colored dark red and she had a nose piercing. She looked really sweet.

She was wearing low waist jeans that were skinny on the tights and looser on the bottom and some white long sleeve with black hoodie that she was holding in her hands.

She wasn't bad I can't lie but Lin is prettier. Plus I don't like her jeans. Sorry not sorry Lin's baggy jeans are better.

"Omg hi! You must be Georg's girlfriend! You're so pretty I'm obsessed with you hair!" Lin literally yelled while running towards her.

"Hello to you too." Georg laughed and the rest did as well. "Oh sorry. Hi everyone." she waved at them and turned back to the girl.
_______________________

"Sorry for yelling." i apologized with a smile on my face. She was smiling too. She looked really sweet.

"Oh no worries like i love your energy and thank you so much for the compliments." she said and took my hands as we were standing opposite each other and she kneeled a little as a greeting sign. I did the same. It was cute.

"I'm Mel. Well Melinda but i prefer just Mell." she said while putting on her hoodie since it's kinda cold here.

"So nice to meet you i was waiting for ages i was so excited for another girl here." i squeezed her hand out of excitement.

She laughed. "Is it really that bad with them?" she asked giggling. "Like i mean noo but yk we need more women energy." i laughed back.

"I saw you in school multiple times and i must say you're so pretty and i love your style. And also i heard you play guitar few times on concerts and you're really good." she complimented me and i knew she was being honest.

"Omg i love you thank you so much. Georg has a good taste in girls." i said still a little shocked from what she said. She was super kind.

We were talking when Envy joined us. Mel already knew her since they met in school. I have seen Mel few times in school. She's in class with Georg.

All three of us started talking and laughing. We moved over to the couch to sit and continued talking.
______________________

I was adoring Lin talking to Mel. I knew her name since Georg told me. We were sitting at the table in kitchen. Gustav with Bill and Georg were talking about something but I couldn't get my eyes off her.

She was just so adorable when she was smiling like crazy with the two girls. She was telling some story and i think it was something interesting since Envy and Mel were listening and nodding with smirking face.

Georg told us a lot about his girlfriend but I didn't really had time to talk to her since Lin literally took her from us all.

"Tom stop starting if she sees you it would be awkward." Gustav poked my shoulder and started raising his eyebrows up and down when I looked at him.

"Oh shut up." i said but I couldn't help and smile. "Ohhh you're soo in love." he teased and i smiled even more covering my face.

"Yo did y'all knew we have an interview tomorrow?" Bill asked out of nowhere. "That was random but no?" Georg said tilting his head a little.

"Well me neither!" Bill said so confused. "When?" i asked. I had no idea we have an interview. "Uhh-" he said scrolling through the email. "5pm." he finally said.

"Okey." i said totally unbothered by the fact and looked at my feet. "Who's going to tell Lin?" Gustav asked.

As he said her name i immediately raised my hand and sat up straight. All three of them bursted out laughing and i did as well.

"On a scale from Bill to Gustav how much obsessed is he with her?" Georg said in between laughs. "Definitely me." Gustav said while calming down a little.

I was laughing so hard and i slapped my knee as I usually do and for some reason they started laughing even more.

We were just laughing at nothing like kids but i loved it.
______________________
Author's note:
I'm like so so sorry for the late update but school has been eating me 🙆‍♀️

1084 words