53

After searching for a while I think I finally found the bathroom. I was just about to open it but someone tapped my shoulder.

"Long time no see huh my dear Karolin."said a voice  i recognized. A voice that made me froze.

"What do you want Kyle?" i asked my voice shaking a bit.

"You know really well what do i want don't you?" he said getting closer to me. I backed up.

"Kyle leave me alone." i said backing up even more till my back hit the wall.

"What about a no." he smirked and touched my waist.

"Don't fucking touch me!" i yelled at him pushing his hand away.

"I want you Karolin." he whispered to my ear. I tried to push him away but it was almost impossible. I was trapped.
__________________

I was checking Lin's ass as she walked away. After a while i saw Kyle going the same direction as she was.

I couldn't help but secretly follow him. Kyle was a jerk really. Who knows what he wants to do.

I lost him after a while. "Shit." I thought to myself. I kept searching for him.

After a while I found him pressed against Lin who was pressed against the wall trying to get away.

My blood started to boil at the sight. "Get the fuck away from her!" i yelled at him getting closer.

"What is your problem?!" he yelled back letting Lin go. I took him by the colar of his shirt making him look me straight in the eyes.

"You heard me. Get the fuck away from here or you'll regret it!" i yelled straight in his face. I could see he was scared but he didn't wanted to show it.

"You understand!?" i tightened the grip. "Chill bro i do!" he put his hands up in defense. I let him down and he immediately disappeared.

"Are you okay?" i rushed to a shocked Lin. "Yes I'm fine thank you." she kissed me. "Do you want to go home?" i asked her cause in her place i would.

"Definitely no. I won't let some jerk ruin my night." she said standing up straight. "I like your energy." i smirked at her.

"Can you please wait here? I need to use the bathroom." she tilted her head. "Of course."

She got out and we got back. I couldn't stop checking her out because the skin she was showing was really attractive. She was attractive.

Her body was literally perfect. Se had the curves but she was still tiny. Her skirt was short and when she walked it was revealing a bit of her thong.

We saw Bill and Envy making out on the couch. "Finally." Lin chuckled.

Gustav, Georg and Mel were nowhere to be seen. I assume they went for a smoke. We saw a circle of people playing true or dare.

"Let's join!" Lin yelled over the music and dragged me there. We sat down next to some random people. I noticed Kyle sitting next to his friends.

After a few rounds the bottle landed on me. "So Tom." a girl asked me. I could tell she was checking me out but I wasn't interested in her."Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive girl in here." she smirked at me swirling a peace of her hair on her finger.

I smirked back at her before turning to Lin and kissing her on the lips. I pulled away and spin the bottle.
____________________

I was holding Tom's hand. It was now one of Kyle's friends spinning the bottle. It landed on me.