34

He was peacefully sleeping on top of me for another 20 minutes. I was just playing with his dreads and thinking.

I sharp pain flew through my body from the bruise on my left leg. It was because Tom has moved a little.

It started hurting more and more but I didn't wanted to wake him up. I carefully moved his leg off of mine.

He mumbled something and then he turned his body around so his back was now facing me. I laughed a little and then took my opportunity.

I quietly got out of the bed and put my top back on. Then i got out of his room and slowly walked downstairs. I tried my best not to limp but it was kinda hard.

Bill was down watching some movie on the couch while eating popcorn. I slowly peeked behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.

He gasped a little but he realized it's me. "Guess who?" i said while giggling a little. "Hmm let me think." he said and did dramatically long pause while humming.

"The blonde bitch?" he asked and laughed. "Correct bull." i said letting my hands down and sitting on the couch next to him.

"You want some?" he asked holding out his popcorn to me. "Nah I'm good." i said. "Well better for me I guess." he said taking a full hand of popcorn and stuffing his mouth with it.

I laughed at him cause he looked like some hamster or something.

I reached over for the cream that i left on the coffee table. Since my sweatpants were really baggy it was easy for me to lift them all the way up to my upper thigh.

The bruise was right above my knee and it looked pretty bad. "Woah that looks bad." Bill said looking at the bruise with interest and stopped the movie.

"I know it looks so fucking awful." i said scrunching my nose a little. I started applying the cream but I felt Bill stare at me.

"What?" i said turning to him. He had his eyebrows raised. "Well tell me what happened." he said giving me the 'right now' look.

"I already told you a fell on the stairs." i said continuing applying the cream. "Noo! I mean with Tom a while ago." he groaned and put his head into his hands.

"Ohh this." i laughed a little.

I told him everything IN DETAILS cause he is my best friend plus his brother so he has the right to know everything.

While i was telling him he was slowly eating his popcorn while listening with interest, nodding his head and gasping dramatically. I love his little actions.

His mouth was opened. "He's so baby girl i swear." he laughed a little while laying back. "And the boner thing like he's so horny I can't. But at the same time he's such a softie." he stopped for a while and then looked at me.

"Well you make him a softie. He never acted like this before with any other girl." he was looking straight in my eyes.

I stopped applying the cream and closed it. "You think?" i asked him. "Well yes bitch. I think he's so inlove with you. I know it." he was really serious.

"Ok Bill but no need to be this serious." i laughed while backing a little cause serious Bill is scary.

"Ok ok geez sorry." he said putting his hands up in defense. I laughed at his action and threw a pillow at him.

He caught it and looked me dead in the eyes. I got actually scared so I started apologizing. He bursted out laughing so hard and throwing the pillow back.

"You should see your face." he managed to say between laughing. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

We calmed down and sit back up. I rolled down  my sweatpants. "Well since you love him and he loves you you should get together! Like I would die for it." he said taking my hand.

"Well Bill.. I'm not ready for relationship.." i said slowly. "What why?" he asked confused. "It's really hard to explain." I squeezed his hand a little.

"You can tell me anything I'm here to listen." he slowly rubbed my hand to comfort me. I was still looking away and not at him.

"I'm just dealing with some problems at the moment and I'm not really stable. I need to put myself back together before going into relationship. I think it would cause many problems yk.." i said and i felt tears forming in my eyes.

Bill pulled me into a tight hug. "Lin I don't know what you're dealing with but I'm 100% sure that being with Tom would heal you and help you a bit. And also if you need any help or anything we're all here for you." he said tightening the hug.

At this point i was bawling my eyes out. I was so glad i had them. Bill was slowly rubbing my back and i could hear him cry quietly.

"Thank you Bill. Maybe you're right." I said in between sobs. "I think i am. He'll love you no matter what." he sounded kinda calm now.

I broke the hug and looked at him. "Yea but I think I'll have to discuss it even with him." i said wiping my eyes. "I understand take your time." he smiled.

I smiled back and reached out for a tissue to blow my nose. "You should go back to him." he said as he reached for the remote.

"Bill I want to spend some time with you as well." i smiled cause I didn't wanted to make him feel left out.

"Lin don't worry about me. I'll do anything for your relationship you know it." he gave me thumbs up and then signaled me with his hands to go upstairs.

"Thank you so much Bill." i smiled and went upstairs. My leg was better thanks to the cream so I didn't have that big problem walking up the stairs.

I opened the door to Tom's room. He was still snuggled under the blanket with his back turned to me.

I hopped to the bed next to him and slid under the blanket as well. He immediately turned around and put his arm around me.

"Where were you?" he asked in a sleepy voice and it drove me crazy it was so attractive. "I went downstairs to put on the cream and I talked to Bill for a while." i said brushing my hand over his slowly.

He hummed and snuggled his head to the crook of my neck. "I'm so fucking tired I don't get it." he groaned a little.

"It's ok sleepy head take your rest." i gave him a kiss on his head. "Thank you ma." he said and kissed my neck softly.

I totally understand him and to be honest I'm a bit tired too. It's around 11 am right now so we have time to rest. I closed my eyes and after a while i fell asleep.
__________________
Author's note:
Sleepy babies🥱

1195 words