50

"Ok I'm traumatized." i said holding more onto Tom's hand. We were just sitting in the movie room staring at the screen that had nothing on it.

(The movie is about a serial killer that had killed a lot of people especially women and recorded it on tapes. He kept one women alive and when they rescued her she wanted to go back to that man and bla bla)

The movie already ended like 15 minutes ago but we were kinda scared. "I can't lie me too." he moved a bit closer to me.

Everyone else has left it was just us. A man came in and my heartbeat got faster. "Tommy there is a man." i whispered to him. "Don't worry." he whispered back.

The man looked at us with a confused expression. "Don't try to kill us!" i yelled and jumped on Tom. He held me with his hands.

"Geez calm down. I came to clean here. You two have to leave." he put his hands up. Tom chuckled but i was too scared to let go off him.

He stood up still with me in his hands and began to walk out. He said goodbye to the man and carried me to the car. My head was snuggled in his chest all the time.

"Ma you have to get down so i can open the car and drive home." he laughed but I only held tighter to him.

"Ma i mean it." he kissed my head. "Nuh uh. What if you let me down and suddenly some crazy man comes and kills me?"

"Lin it was just a film." he giggled. "Yeah a film based on reality." i looked at him with a 'are you serious' face.

"Good point." he put his lips in a line. "I'll get down under one condition." i tilted my head at him.

"I'm listening." he raised his eyebrows. "You will hold my hand the entire time opening the car and when we will get home we will cuddle and watch the cinderella story."

"Anything you want ma." he smiled and slowly and carefully put me down. He held my hand tight. He opened the car and i sat down on my seat.

"I have to let go off your hand for a while to get to the car. It'll be just few seconds." he said and i nodded.

He ran around the car with his goofy penguin run and got in. He closed the door behind him and looked at me to make sure I'm alright.

I looked at him and when our eyes met he smiled. His eyes were so soft and gentle i could stare at them all my life.

He gave me a soft kiss before turning on the car and driving home. He kept his hand on my thigh the entire time.

When we got home it was around 4 pm. Bill was definitely home. I walked to the kitchen and saw Bill and Envy on the chairs talking.

"Hey secret experiments from the area 51 we are home." i greeted them very sweetly. "Aww how sweet from you we missed you as well."'Bill smiled sarcastically and Envy laughed.

I plopped on the chair next to Envy. "Me and Tom are going to watch the cinderella story you want to join?"

"OMG OF COURSE!" they yelled at the same time. "Jinx cunts!" i yelled at them. We all laughed and moved to the couch.

Tom was nowhere to be seen so Envy and Bill decided to use this as a moment to torture me with questions.

"Ok so first of all why do you have his clothes?" asked Envy. "Second of all where were you? Did you fuck? Is he good? Tell mee!" continued Bill.

"Ok ok enough." i put my fingers on their mouths. "I'm wearing his clothes cause we went to the cinema and I didn't have any outfit. We didn't fuck but he is so fucking sweet and caring and loving. Gosh I can't even describe my love for him." i said in one breath smiling like a child and they awed.

"I knew it you two are perfect for each other! Bill told me that you expressed your feelings to him yesterday and I'm so so so so happy!!" Envy squeezed me.

"And she wouldn't stop taking about it the whole day." Bill laughed. "I'm glad you love him but I'm still disappointed that you didn't fuck yet." he frowned a little before laughing.

"Will be soon Bill don't worry." i smirked at him and Envy let go off me.
_________________________

I was just standing behind the corner listening to their conversation. I originally went to the bathroom but I didn't wanted to interrupt them.

It is so sweet how she talks about me. I still can't believe that she loves me. Such a kind and caring soul. And i love her as well. My heart is full of her.

I suddenly heard Bill say the word fuck and I became more interested. "I'm still disappointed that you didn't fuck yet." said Bill and laughed.

"Will be soon Bill don't worry." said Lin and these words made my head spin. And it turned me on like sorry not sorry.

It took me a while to process what i heard. I decided to wait a little more before entering. They were just laughing now.

I came to the living room and hopped on the couch next to Lin. "Hi Tommy where were you?" she turned her whole attention to me.

"I was in the bathroom and then i got distracted by Muffin." i came up with a quick lie.

"Weren't you jealous at him just a few hours ago?" she giggled and i poked her shoulder. "I forgave him." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Ok I'll go play the movie." Bill got up. We made ourselves more comfortable on the couch and Bill came back.

Time skips:

Lin's pov:

After the movie ended we were all in some kind of weird position. I was laying in Tom's lap, Envy was cuddled up to my leg and Bill was hugging Envy from behind.

It was really cute tho. Tom fell asleep during the movie that's why i used him as a pillow and the rest just joined.

He had no idea but I didn't wanted to wake him up. After a while I realized that they were all asleep. Great.

Now i have two bodies laying on me and I can't move. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't.

After a while Bill sat up and he had the most confused face ever. Like he just woke up from a after school nap and it's 3 am. His hair was everywhere and his makeup was smuggled.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight at his face. Envy woke up as well looking a lot better that Bill. When she saw him she busted out laughing as well.

"Do you think you're funny?" Bill asked annoyed. I knew he wasn't serious. "Bill you should use the mirror." i laughed.

He jumped from the couch and ran to the bathroom. Meanwhile Tom woke up as well and i got from his lap.

"OMFG I LOOK LIKE SOME RAT!" Bill yelled and sprinted to his room to fix his hair and makeup.

All three of us were laughing uncontrollably.
_________________________
Author's note:
I'm so sorry for the late update!! Also i wanted you to prepare because I'm planning on writing some smut soon. Well soon is about two or there chapters away but still🤗

1273 words