11

"Lin." i felt someone shake with my shoulders lightly. "Wake up." i opened my eyes and saw Tom standing next to the bed.

"What happened?" i asked all confused. "Your dad keeps calling you I think you should pick it up." he smiled as he passed me the phone.

"Oh fucking shit." I mumbled under my breath. "What happened?" he sat on the bed next to me.

"Well he called me before practice but I didn't pick it up and wanted to call him after practice which didn't happen as well. He's going to be so mad." i nervously looked at him.

"I'm here ok? Everything will be alright." he took my hand and rubbed it. I picked up the phone.

"Hi father." i said slowly. "I have called you like 10 times. Are you fucking deaf or something?!" he sounded very angry.

"I'm sorry. We had practice and then I didn't pay attention to my phone." i was actually scared. Tom rubbed my hand and it made me calm a little bit.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT WERE YOU DOING. JUST COME HOME AND MAKE ME SOME FOOD SLUT!" he yelled  at me.

"Of course. Be there on 10." i said tears forming in my eyes as i was lightly shaking. "Well you better be!" he laughed and then hang up.

I looked at Tom with worried eyes. He probably heard everything. "I'm sorry i have to go but I'll be back in a while." i gave him a slight smile.

"Should i come with you?" he asked. He was worried. "Nono it's ok! Really." I hugged him as I stood up.

I started taking off the hoodie i had on since it was his. "You can keep it." he said with a smirk. "Well thank you Tommy. See you later."  i waved as i was leaving.

"Text me if anything happens." he waved back and i ran down the stairs. "Hey Lin are you ok?" Bill asked me.

I looked at the three of them with a smile. "Yea don't worry!" i gave them thumbs up and started putting my shoes on.

"You are leaving?" Gustav asked taking a bite of chocolate and tilting his head. How cute. "Just for a while my dad's is hungry so I'll just make him some food."

"Ok but before you leave do you want some of my mcdonald? I haven't see you eat anything since morning." Bill offered me his food.

"No no I'm ok. I'm going to eat at home with dad." I smiled as I opened the door. "Bye guys! See you later!" "Bye Lin!" they all waved me goodbye.

I closed the door behind me and started running home to be there the fastest i can. It was kinda cold even tho it was like 3:30 p.m.

After 2 minutes of running i got home. I opened the door and took off my shoes and jacket. I walked to the kitchen.

"Hello father sorry for that." I apologized and looked at him. He was drunk I could tell. He didn't say anything.

I hate him but i love him at the same time. It's just i know deep down he's a good father but he is just sad and angry.

I like to pretend that he talks to me nicely and i do too just like before. We used to be a loving family before mom died.

"What would you like to eat?" i asked with a smile. "Make anything just be quick I'm really hungry." he said kind of calmly. I was glad tho.

"Alright! Do you know when is sister coming back?" i said while looking for some rice. "I don't know. Maybe next week." he took a sip of water.

Wtf he was drinking water? Maybe he realized how much alcohol he drinks. But he was still a little drunk tho I couldn't tell.

"Right that would be nice." he hummed. I continued cooking. I made fried rice with some vegetable. It was quick since the vegetable was frozen so i just put it on a pan and fry it for a while.

It took me 12 minutes to make. "Here you go! Hope you like it." he looked at it and took a bite. "It's actually good." he said while taking another.

"I made more and left you some for tomorrow since i will be probably still out." i was glad he didn't hurt me. "Mhm. You not gonna eat?"

"Actually I already ate but thanks." he didn't reply so I went upstairs. I entered my room and closed my door.

I felt pain. It was mental pain. My chest felt heavy but i just couldn't cry. I needed to somehow get rid of that feeling.

I knew what i needed to do to feel good and satisfied. I walked over to my desk and opened a drawer. I took out the sharp part of pencil sharpener.

I sat on the floor and rolled up my pants and took off my socks. I still had the bandages from earlier so i took them off.

I made the first cut. It was deep but it felt so good. I did another and another. I was cutting really hard this time. I was mad.

At that point i was crying silently. I didn't feel any mental pain. Just physical. And i loved that feeling.

My ankles were all bloody. I realized i maybe went to far this time. "Shit." I mumbled. 

I took some wipes and wiped the blood. I took of my pants quickly so I wouldn't stain them.

There was more and more blood coming from the cuts. I got into the shower and washed my ankles. I waited a bit as they stopped bleeding so much.

I dried my legs and took out another bandages. I wrapped them around my ankles. They were hurting. I put on some sweatpants and long socks.

I took out some fit for tomorrow and put it in my tote bag. I fixed my hair and makeup a little. It was harder to walk.

I took out my phone and texted Bill that I'm going to be at theirs in 15 minutes. And with that i left my room.

"Bye dad I'm going to be back tomorrow evening." "Ok." i put on my shoes and jacket and began my way.
______________________________
Author's note:
Poor girl😕
don't forget to vote❣️

1073 words