13

The movie was great and we had a good time. I noticed Tom was looking at me a lot and at one point he even connected our hand together.

It was like 6:15 p.m. when the movie ended. "I'm hungryy." Bill groaned as he stretched his back. He reminded me of food and I realized I haven't eat all day. I was so hungry at this point.

"Yeah me to." Gustav said. Tom and Georg were also hungry. "Lin are you hungry?" Gustav asked me. My mind was racing.

"Not really since i ate at home." I smiled. I wanted to eat so bad. "Oh alright." Gustav smiled back and then looked at Bill.

"What about we cook something." Bill suggested and we all agreed. We all got up and went to the kitchen.

"But what should we cook tho?" Georg asked as he looked to the fridge. "What about honey chicken? It's your favorite, right?" Tom looked at me smile on his lips.

"Yea it is but as i said I'm not hungry so don't worry about me." I tilted my head as i smiled at them.

"Come on I haven't seen you eat all day. I'm worried about you. Please eat at least a bit with us so i can sleep well tonight." Bill gave me puppy eyes.

I hated that i made him feel worried. "Alright." I sighed. "Yaay!" he squeezed me. At least he was happy. They all looked happy.

"Well there isn't any chicken.. and rice." Georg said slowly. "Oh ill get it." I smiled turning to the door. "I'll come with you it's dark outside and the store is like 10 minutes away." Tom said.

"Thank you." I said and then waved the the rest. I put on my shoes and my jacket. I borrow Bill's scarf since I don't have mine. Tom got dressed as well.

We exited the house and began our way to the store. In was really cold you could see the steam coming from our mouths as we breathed.

"Lin i wanted to ask you if your alright.. like you know about how you were crying in my arms. You were all shaking and when your father called you you started shaking again and he even yelled. So is everything ok?" Tom asked me. He sounded really serious.

"Well.. no. Not everything is ok." I said slowly. "You know you can tell me anything right? I want to help you." he took my hand and held it tight.

"I know Tommy.. but i just think it's not the right time to talk about it. I will tell you later." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Alright Lin Lin. I'm here for you anytime you need me." now he was the one kissing my cheek. "Thank you Tommy. I appreciate it." I smiled and looked back at the road.

For the rest of the walk we were just talking about the upcoming concert. He was holding my hand and I felt my stomach jumping. I loved this man so much.

I admired him the whole way to the store. I was literally starting at him. "So i was thinking about throwing a party the next Friday. Would you come?" he asked.

"Uh.. yes. Yes of course." i smiled. "Who will be there?" i asked him. "Well just some people from school. You know all don't worry." he smiled. Oh gosh his smile is so attractive.

"Can Envy come?" i asked as i tilted my head a little. "Duh. Like don't you see how my brother is falling for her?" he laughed. "Yea I noticed as well. He's making it to obvious." i laughed back.

We arrived at the store. "What do we need again?" he asked. "Chicken and rice." i answered as i was searching for the meat section.

He was following me. It was cute cause he was still holding my hand. I let go of his hand when we get to the section. "Search for some chicken." i smiled as i went to search as well.

After a while i hear Tom say "Found some chicken breasts." while holding the boxes on his chest and smirking. I laughed at him "Good job Tommy." i went over to him and patted his head. I had to tippy toe and he saw that so he bended down a little.

"Take two packs." i smiled and began to walk away slowly. He took them and walked next to me. I was searching for the rice and after a while i got it.

"Ok now we have all we need." i looked at him and he was already looking at me. "Wait here i need to get something." and with that he ran somewhere.

He came back holding a bottle of vodka. "Tom are you serious." i laughed. "Duh. We have none left at home." he said all proud of himself.

We went to pay for all of the stuff. I was a little worried because Tom was 17 and so was i but the cashier didn't ask for any id or anything so everything went fine.

I took the bag and thanked the cashier. As we left the store Tom took the bag from my hand. "Let me carry this." he smiled. "Thanks Tommy." i smiled back.

He held my hand again. I started thinking. Tom didn't have a new girl in a week and he has been acting really sweet to me and we even spend more time together. That was weird.

After a while of walking I heard meowing. I looked at Tom and he nodded that he heard it too. We stopped to hear better. It was coming from near the trash cans.

I let go of Toms hand and went over to the trash. The meowing grew louder. Next to the trash there was a little box with a kitten inside.

"Oh dear what did they do to you." i started tearing up because i loved cats. "You're coming with me." i took the box and went back to Tom who was still standing on the road.

"What's that?" he asked. "A poor little kitten that was abandoned." i said with teary eyes. "Oh don't cry Lin Lin. You saved it! Be happy." he hugged me.

I smiled. We began our way back home with the kitten and the food.
______________________________
Author's note:
I LOVE CATS
don't forget to vote❣️

1075 words