29

I changed into the clothes he handed me and cleaned up the mess i did. I washed the blood from the clothes with warm water and hanged them over the shower door.

I took a makeup wipe and wiped off the mascara that was smuggled under my eyes. I drank some water and took a breath.

This was so embarrassing. I shook the thought off and opened the door.
____________________

She opened the door and smiled at me. "I'm so sorry Tom." she said with apologizing look. "Lin it's totally normal. It's not your fault." i stood up and walked over to her.

I brushed my hand over her cheek slowly. Her cheeks were burning. I smirked to myself as i was looking down on her.

She was a lot smaller that me and i loved our height difference. Her sweet beautiful eyes were staring at me.

I pulled her in a comforting hug. I rested my head on top of hers. I broke the hug and sat on the bed. "Tom wait i have to change the sheets." she panicked a little.

"Don't worry. I already did." i chuckled. "Wha-." she was surprised. "Tommy thank you but you didn't have to do that." she tilted her head and smiled.

I swear she's going to kill me with her smile. "I love your smile." i said staring at her lips. "I love yours." she smiled even more. My heart skipped a beat. Damn i am really in love.

She was just standing looking at me. I was looking at her. My eyes looked her up and down. They traced all over her face and her hair. I had an idea of what to do.

"Can i braid your hair?" i asked. I wanted to touch her hair. It was so soft. She looked at me with a surprised expression and she even raised her eyebrows a little.

"Sure." she answered and went to the bathroom for brush and hair ties. She came back and sat on the bed in front of me.

She had her hair down but the hood of her hoodie was making it hard to brush her hair properly. "Ma your hood is making it hard. Could you please take off your hoodie?" i asked kindly.

"Yes of course." she said and took her hoodie off. She had a white long top with long sleeves. It hugged her body perfectly. "Thank you."

I began brushing her hair. "Why did you come here?" she asked as i separated her hair in two sections.

"Well you didn't answer your phone a lot of times so I wanted to check on you and I wanted to spend time with you. So yea that's why." i chuckled.

"That's cute." she chuckled back. "Also i like the nickname 'dreadlock whore' a lot." she now laughed. I laughed back remembering I called myself that.

"I don't even know why i said that tho." i said finishing one of her braid."I still like it." she said and i could literally hear her smile. It's weird but I could.

"Are you feeling better now?" i asked her cause i was so nervous I didn't know what else to say. My mind was a rush. "Yes it doesn't hurt as much as before. Thank you cunt." she said giggling.

"You're welcome bitch." I giggled back. I finishing her second braid and i was proud they looked really good. "Done." i said putting the brush on the bedside table.

She got up and walked over to the mirror on her wardrobe. "Tom I'm actually amazed. Not only your fingers can play perfectly on guitar but they can also braid a braid." she said while examining the braids i did.

"Well my fingers can do a really good job. And not only in playing on the guitar or braiding." i smirked at her. I love being dirty. "You think so?" she teased a bit. I love flirty Lin.

"You wanna find out?" my smirk was now really big and i was playing with my piercing while checking her out in the mirror.

"Tom I'm on my period. Did you forget?" she was looking at me through the mirror. "I don't mind being the shark. Bloody hands are cool." i was making her weak and i could see that.

She turned around and gasped dramatically. "I'm shocked." she said sitting on the floor. "So is that a yes?" i teased. "Nuh uh." she shook her head.

"Alright then but you don't know what you're missing." i smirked at her. She laughed and i did as well.

Me and Lin were always joking and she knew I wouldn't do anything to her without her permission. And we usually talk about personal things cause we know that it's safe to tell each other.

"How was you're first sex?" i was actually curious about this question. She looked at me and kept silent. "Wait.. you're a virgin?" i asked shocked a bit.

"Yea." she groaned. "Sounds like you're tired of it." i chuckled. "Well kinda." she chuckled back.
"Let me help you then." i joked. "Maybe someday." she flirted. She was now the one making me weak.

"Bet." i flirted back. She nodded while blushing extremely and I could feel my cheeks burn as well. She got up and sat on the bed next to me.

She looked at my eyes and then my lips with lust in her eyes. I took the opportunity and immediately kissed her. I missed her lips on mine.

She kissed me back. Our lips fit perfectly together. We kept kissing for a while. Then I pulled away and sat to the middle of the bed. She understood what to do.

She sat in front of me facing me. She sat really close to me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I was so hungry for her kiss I couldn't wait any longer and I smashed my lips against hers.

We were kissing slowly and passionately. I rubbed my tongue over her bottom lip slightly. She immediately opened her mouth and my tongue slipped in.

I found her tongue and connected them together. She tasted so sweet. I kept pushing my tongue more in her mouth as I wanted to get all the taste.

They were dancing together perfectly. Her tongue now slipped in my mouth deeply. She wanted a taste of me too and i let her.

The kiss was getting deeper and better. We were both gasping into the kiss. Suddenly she whimpered a little and it send chills down my spine.

It made me crazy. I carefully pushed her down on the bed so she was now laying and i was on top of her. I didn't break the kiss while doing that.

I slipped my tongue out of her mouth and bit her bottom lip gently. She whimpered again. I kissed her lips one more time before kissing her chin. I started kissing her neck and her head fell back in pleasure.

She moaned softly. I made my way to her sweet spot on the other side of her neck. I gave her another hickey.

I looked her in the eyes before getting off of her. I laid next to her. "Shit Lin that was amazing." i laughed catching my breath. "Agreed." she said also catching her breath.

After we calmed down i went over to the table for the skittles and coke. Since it was freezing outside we decided to watch some movie.

I hopped next to her. "You want some?" i asked her while offering her my skittles. I know she loves them. She looked at them for a while. "No thanks." she smiled and looked back at the TV.

"Okey." i said taking another one. Weird. We continued to watch the movie while she was resting her head on my shoulder and i was having my arm around her shoulders.
______________________
Author's note:
Gettin corny😉
Don't forget to vote❣️

1331 words