25

I got back home and entered the house. When Bill saw me he got up and signaled me to follow him upstairs.

We went to his room and sat down on his bed. "Spill it all out, now." he said so seriously that i was getting scared of him.

"Well she felt asleep on me after having an ugly nightmare. The nightmare was about her parents telling her it's her fault and saying ugly things to her like she's useless and worth nothing and stuff like that. I comforted her and she calmed down. I heard her stomach twist. I realized she hasn't eat all day. I also realized that she always cover her wrists but didn't think much of it until I looked under her wrists bands. Bill.. she cuts herself.." I felt tears filling my eyes.

I looked at Bill who was also having teary eyes. "Our poor Lin. Tom I'm worried about her." he said hugging me. I hugged him back. "Me too."

"Well i saw just scars and scabs and that means she didn't do it for a while..." i said wiping my eyes.

"And also she woke up to drink some water and she fainted as her body was so weak. I think her eating problems are back.." I managed to say as i was really upset.

Bill was crying. I pulled him in a long tight hug. Seeing the two people i love hurt made me cry as well. I knew how much he loves Lin (friend way). And i loved her too.

We just hugged for like 10 minutes until he broke it. "We're going to help her." he said looking at me. I nodded and added "don't tell anyone." "Don't worry." he gave me a slight smile.

"You wanna watch something?" i asked. "Yea of course." he smiled. I liked that smile it wasn't forced. "But what?" he asked.

"HARRY POTTER!" we yelled in sync. "JINX!" we yelled back at each other. "JINX!" i yelled quicker than Bill. "Ha just accept it that I'm better at this." i chuckled. "Never" he said laughing and turning the TV in his room on.

It was really great spending time just with Bill. I was so glad he was in my life I don't know what would i do without him.
_____________________

About 30 minutes passed and my hair was almost dry. I stopped the serial and went to the bathroom to change my tampon.

I also did my skincare and brushed my teeth. I finished drying my hair with a hairdryer. I felt horrible. My head was spinning and my stomach was hurting.

I decided to go downstairs to make myself some tea and take some pain killers. The smell of alcohol hit me as i walk downstairs slowly.

I went over to the kitchen and started boiling some water. It was kinda loud so I kept my eyes on my father but he was too wasted to even hear it.

I took out a mug and put the teabag in here and then poured the boiling water in. I took the whole package of pain killers and went back upstairs.

I swallowed the pill with some water from the bathroom since the tea was still too hot. I just laid down on my bed and tough.

I really miss what my relationship used to be with everyone until my mom died. We used to have this kind of friendship where you cuss at each other make fun of each other but never take it seriously.

But since then everything has changed. Everyone is so careful towards me. I'm glad that they care but it sometimes pisses me off.

I'm planing on telling them tomorrow if we can just act like before. I wanted to just travel back in time and stop everything from happening.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was my sister. I picked it up.

"Hii Lin! How are you doing?" Amelia said sounding really excited.

"Hey Amy! Kind of surviving." i laughed a little.

"Has father been drinking?" she asked.

"Just a little." i sighed.

"Well i was originally supposed to come home in 3 weeks but.." she sounded really excited now.

"I'm going to your concert along with Ryle!" she screamed. Like literally.

"Omg! Yess I can't wait to see you and him. I miss you." i said i was happy that I could see her earlier.

"And that's not all.." she said and by the sound I could tell she was handing the phone to someone.

"We have a surprise for you!" Ryle sounded really happy as well.

"Really? Thank you guys so much!" i said with excitement in my voice.

"Well we have to go now but see you soon love you!" Amelia said doing a blowing kisses sound.

"See you Lin!" Ryle said as well.

"Bye guys!" i said and with that she hung up.

I really liked my sister and Ryle. They should get married. Ryle is a really nice guy. He is really kind and just treats people the right way.

Both him and my sister are 26 and beed dating since they were 16. They're now living in an apartment in a town about hour and a half from here but they are planning on moving into some house together that is closer to me.

I played the serial and took a sip of my tea. It was already cold enough to drink. I tried to focus on the screen but one thing was running through my head.

The make outs with Tom. The way he acts. He didn't really act like this before. He hadn't have a new girl in two weeks. He cares so much for me and spends his free time with me.

Is he falling for me? No definitely not. Well maybe yes. I honestly don't know and it's driving me fucking crazy.

Well Tom is driving me crazy. Whenever I'm near him i feel weak. His presence makes me so nervous but i love that.

I watch 2 episodes before shutting the TV and going to sleep. It was kinda early something about 9 pm but i was just so tired that i fell asleep cuddled up to my teddy thinking of Tom and his warm body. I really wanted to be cuddling with him like the two nights before.
_______________________
Author's note:
Today I literally read my living nightmare in one sitting and honestly it was the same as I expected it to be. I didn't took it seriously while reading and imagining it all made me laugh sometimes. It was still interesting tho😋
Don't forget to vote❣️

1111 words