47

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?" she asked me. What the actual hell was happening.

"Are you real?" i asked. She looked real.

"Of course honey why would you even ask that?" she brushed her hand over my cheek. I shivered at the contact with her warm hand.

Everything felt so real. I got actually so scared. I looked behind me to see Tom but he wasn't there.

It took me a while to realize this is not his room. This is my room.

"Honey are you feeling alright? You look pale." she tilted her head. I looked at her face. She looked like my mother.

"I'm fine. What day is it?" this could answer a lot of my questions. "December 19th. Why are you asking?"

She was supposed to be dead for 5 days now. How is she still alive?

"Can i go see the band?" i said getting up. "Oh love you don't remember? Don't worry it'll be ok." she gave me a weak smile.

"Remember what?" i was so fucking confused.

"You fainted and were unconscious for a while and they sped through the city to see you and someone crashed into their car." she stopped for a while looking at me.

I gave her the 'go on' look and she continued.

"They are dead honey."

"What?!" i yelled. "No no no no this can not be true." i fell to the ground not being able to stand on my legs.

My heart was pounding so fast. I couldn't speak. "It will be alright sweetheart." she kneeled to me and hugged me.

I was just starting at the floor too shocked to even speak. I didn't know what i felt. I was so angry at myself.

But just a moment ago i was snuggled into Tom's chest and now he's dead.. I can't believe it. I can't believe it wasn't real.

"I wish i was the one that died.." I managed to say. She stopped hugging me and laughed. She got up and looked at me.

"You're so right for that." she chuckled. I started crying. "What.." i whispered.

"You heard me. You only hurt everyone. It's your fault that they are dead. Do you not realize that? It would be better here without you." she screamed the last sentence.

I was shaking. My own mother wants me dead. But she's right. Everything is my fault.

I looked at her. She no longer looked like my real mother. Her face was a bit crooked as she was laughing.

It almost looked like she was feeding herself on my pain. That seeing me in pain made her happy.

"You are not my mother!" i yelled at her. "Well of course not you idiot! You killed me!" she yelled back. "And you deserve to die!"

Maybe i do deserve to die..

I couldn't help myself but cover my ears. She was laughing so hard. Her laugh sounded like when someone is scratching a car.

My head was spinning and hurting from all that. I started yelling Tom's name. "Tom! Tommy please! Help me!" i yelled so loud.

"He won't help you." she giggled before continuing to make the awful sound.

"Tom i love you please! I love you so much i need you!"

As i said the last sentence everything went black and silent. There was nothing almost like i was in a space with no walls, no sound, no light. Just nothing.

There was a person coming closer to me. When they got closer I recognize them. They were Tom.

I wanted to run to him but I couldn't. I couldn't move, speak or breathe.

He got to me and put his hand on mine. He inverted our fingers together. "I love you too my dear Lin."
______________________

I woke up and sat up immediately. I was catching my breath but it was almost impossible. I felt like my lungs just couldn't fill all the way.

My heart was racing and my head was spinning like crazy. I couldn't hear anything but I recognized the surroundings around me.

I was in Tom's room and the lamp was lighting it. I looked over at Tom who was holding my hand in his.

I could taste the salty tears running down my cheeks. He was saying something I couldn't hear properly.

I still couldn't really breathe but I started hearing a little. "Lin can you hear me? I'm here everything will be alright. I'm here." he was panicking.

I jumped to his arm and held him tight. "Tommy I thought i lost you." i cried out. I could breathe better now.

"No don't worry I'm just right here with you." he stroked my hair to calm me down. "Please never leave me." i whispered taking a deep breath in.

"I never will I promise." he kissed my forehead. "What happened? You were yelling my name from your sleep while crying. What did you dream of?" he asked slowly.

I explained the dream to him with every detail. It was the most real lucid dream i ever had.

"You do not deserve to die don't even think about it please..it's not your fault.." he laid me down on his chest.

I just slowly nodded.

"But you see our love saved you." he smiled as he kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much." I kissed his bare chest. "I love you more."

"Tom?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you think my mother is angry at me?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Don't think about it. But no I don't think she's mad."

"Then why did she say all theses things?"

"It was just a dream. Your head made that up don't worry." he tried to sound as believable as he could but i just couldn't believe him.

"But you know this is not the first time i had this kind of dream. You remember that one right?"

He nodded. "What if it means something?"

"I don't think so. I think the dreams will go away soon. Just tell me if you have them again please.." he hugged me with both of his hands.

"I will."

"Thank you."
______________________
Author's note:
I didn't mean to scare y'all 😍

1037 words