54

She fell asleep in the car on the drive home so I carried her upstairs to my room. I took off her shoes and her leg warmers. The sight at her ankles still broke my heart.

I took a cup from the bathroom and filled it with water. I put it on the bedside table in case she wakes and wants to drink.

I didn't wanted to change her so I wouldn't wake her up so i just covered her with blanket and left the room.

I was so pissed. I felt the blood in my veins boiling. That dickhead deserves to die for what he did.

I never liked Kyle. When she was in a relationship with him i knew something was off. But I didn't do anything about it. I didn't protect her but I could have..

I was now angry at myself. At Kyle too of course but i felt like I failed again. I went outside and started kicking some chairs.

I needed to vent my anger somehow. I went over to the nearest tree and started punching it. Every punch made me feel better. But it also totally ruined my knuckles.

Blood was dripping down my hands as i just stood there breathing heavily. I was feeling a  lot better now. Even tho my hands were stinging from pain.

I went back inside and drank a solid liter of water. I went over to the bathroom to clean my hands up. They weren't bleeding anymore so i just let them have some fresh air.

On my way to the room i met with Muff. "Oh hi cute boy." i smiled and picked him up just like Lin does it.

"Have you ever felt useless?" i asked petting him. "You know the feeling when you feel miserable." i added.

I was talking to a cat. Wow. After a while i put him down and continue to go upstairs.

I came back to the room and found Lin still laying in the bed. When she heard me she sat up.

"Tommy i feel terrible." she groaned putting her head in her hands. I chuckled "I wasn't expecting that when you drank like solid three bottles of strong alcohol."

"I drank that much?!" she shouted. "Looks like you always surprise yourself." i said handing her some shirt.

"Change yourself into it so sleep more comfortable but before you do drink some of the water." she thanked me and i smiled at her heading over to the closet to change myself as well.

When i came back she was taking her top off. She was turned with her back to me but damn she was hot. Even her back was turning me on.

She put the shirt on and took off her skirt leaving her only in her thong. She covered her ass with the shirt that fell down almost to her knees.

She turned around and froze. "Where you here the whole time?" she asked putting her hair in a bun. "Maybe." i smirked and went over to her.

I gently took off her necklace and her earrings for her and i put them on the table. The whole time she was looking at me with love filled eyes.

"I can't believe you love me really. It all feels unreal to me. You're too perfect." she tilted her head.

I hugged her from behind resting my head on hers. My stomach was filled with butterflies and i loved that.

"I do love you." i said pressing a kiss in her hair.

"On a scale from green to red apples how drunk do you feel?" i asked her and she giggled.

"I think yellow? Maybe orange but I feel the alcohol slowly exiting my body but I think i need some rest." she turned around and kissed me before throwing herself on the bed.

I chuckled and turned off the lamp before laying next to her. I big spooned her and she just snuggled in me.

Her ass pressed against my dick and i felt my pants getting tighter. She chuckled "horny bitch." and pressed even more onto me.

"Ma stop or you'll definitely regret it." i said holding her tighter and kissing her neck. "But what if I want to regret it?"

"Lin you are drunk i know it. You won't remember it tomorrow and if i get to fuck you i want you to remember every detail of it." i whispered in her ear.

"Makes sense. I probably won't have any idea what were we doing last night when i wake up." she giggled and kissed my hand that was hugging her.

I kissed her head "Good night. I love you." i said snuggling my head in her neck from behind. "Night. Love you too."

Her words warmed my heart. She may be drunk but i knew she meant it. I still can't believe it.

I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet but i have a plan when and where I'll do it. I will keep it a secret for now but I'll definitely tell Bill.

She's all i could wish for. Her presence calms me down. She makes me feel like no one ever made me feel. I feel special with her.

There are plenty of other mens outside but she still chose me. I'm so lucky. I couldn't help but place another kiss on her head.

She was already asleep because her breathing was really slow and her hands that were holding mine a while ago were now laying on the bed numb.

I just drowned in my thoughts of how much i love her. It's crazy how love totally changes your life. It truly is. But it is amazing.
__________________
Author's note:
Ok so this three days were a solid torture. I'm so glad we have two days off so I'll update regularly. Also I totally fucked up one of the big tests today✌️
This chapter is a bit shorter since the last one was pretty longg
Also what is y'all favorite era of Tom? I totally love his 2007-2008 era with dreads and the one he had only his bandanna and no cap ughhh😍

1035 words