Chapter 202 Bloodstone

Souta opened his palm and a small black ball appeared on top of it. He did this while watching the movements of the woman named Frels, a six-circle officer of the Deadly Sins.

Frels just looked at the small black ball on top of his palm. She opened her mouth and said, "[Shadow Ball]?"

'This woman really knew the tier 1 dark attribute spell. [Shadow Ball] spell is already a rare spell across the continent but she still guessed it with a single glance.' Souta thought while looking at the expression of Frels. If she knew the [Shadow Ball] spell, then she must've been aware of its effect. The teleportation effect of the [Shadow Ball].

"You thought you would be able to escape with that spell..." Frels said while looking at him. She lifted her hand and the huge black ball in the mid-air once again shoots another beam.

Swoosh!

Souta quickly threw the black ball away and teleported to avoid the beam. As soon as he teleported he looked up and saw another black beam flying in his direction.

"Damn!"

He swiftly moved his body from side to side as the black beam chased after him at high speed. Everything exploded when the black beam passed. It destroyed the ground and trees.

Frels suddenly stopped launching an attack. She squinted her eyes as her vision was blocked by thick smoke and dust. She imbued her mana in his hand and waved it.

Swoosh!

Her power blew away the thick smoke and dust and it revealed the devastated land. Her attacks caused this much destruction.

Her frown grew deeper when she saw the scene in front of her. She saw seven small black balls floating around the devastated land.

"That's too much [Shadow Ball]..." Frels cursed loudly as she didn't expect that Souta's [Shadow Ball] spell was also a modified one. She gritted her teeth as he mana burst out of her body.

Blueish mana swept out in the surrounding area. It detected any object that was moving.

"You really wanted me to kill you!!" She shouted as she turned her head. She sensed that Souta was heading towards the village.

Without "boom", she quickly flew towards Souta's position at high speed leaving a trail of smoke behind.

The huge black ball shoots all the seven small black balls in case Souta teleported here. After making sure that everything's done, the huge black ball followed Frels.

Randolf looked at them with a serious expression. He watched them leave before he turned his head and looked at corps guardians.

He opened his palm and casted a healing spell.

"This is the only thing that I could do." He muttered before he looked in the sky. He recalled what that woman said to Souta. "So he's using a modified spell... That's why his spell is powerful for a tier 1 spell."

...

The comrades of Frels were fighting the other corps guardians around the Ibish village. Several explosions occurred in the whole village.

The Guildmaster of the Adventurers Guild was helping the corps guardians in fighting one of the six-circle officers of the sin. Their battle attracted some attention of the other adventurers and folks here.

They don't know what's happening as powerful people were battling across the Ibish village. They destroyed several houses and killed some people because of the aftershocks of the battle.

"What's their goals?" Souta muttered while looking at the huge explosions in the Ibish village. No matter how much he thinks he couldn't guess the goals of these six-circle officers.