Chapter 382 - Crimson Demon

Isabella, Dino, and his right-hand men were watching the battle from the walls. They couldn't see anything as the black mist covered everything. They could see that it was moving. It was slowly swallowing the forces of the enemy.

The ground would shake every second and they will saw a flash of light inside the black mist.

They could also hear the loud screams of the enemy soldiers. They could see blood pouring out and slowly dying the ground in red. The scent of blood was filling the air and for people who had weak stomachs. This scent was enough to make them puke.

"Is this the real strength of a Master-class Knight?" Dino muttered in shock. Even though he couldn't see what's happening but judging from the sound that he could hear, Souta was killing the enemy soldiers every second.

But the enemy's number was really high. Souta couldn't focus his attention on them at the same time. He must have eliminated more than a thousand enemy soldiers alone but there were still nine thousand left that was still advancing towards the city.

Soon...

The enemy soldiers passed Souta and they fell in the traps that the soldiers of Riverpool City created. The traps managed to eliminate one hundred enemies. It was large but compared to the original number, one hundred was just too small.

Dino looked back at the soldiers of the Riverpool City and said, "Prepare yourself, everyone. They are coming."

...

Giant energy blades flew towards the captain of the enemy at high speed. He was shocked but he fought countless battles so his reaction was honed to the limit.

He moved his body to the side and two giant energy blades passed beside him. It's so close but he managed to avoid it.

"Just what the hell is this guy? It felt like I'm facing a commander of the army."

He muttered in shock as he tightly gripped his sword. The battle power of his opponent could be compared to a commander of the Great Astley Empire. He didn't think that he would meet anyone at this level in this world.

But considering the density of the energy of this world, it's not surprising to find someone this powerful.

"I need to report this..."

He said to himself but then another wave of energy blades flew at him once again. He tightened his muscles and swiftly move his body.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Thud!

Souta landed on the ground with a smirk and said, "You don't stand a chance. Quit struggling and you will felt nothing when I kill you."

He then dashed towards the captain. In just an instant, he arrived in front of his enemy. Souta quickly slashed his sword and the captain blocked it.

Clang!

"Damn! You will die! You don't know the extent of our army!" The captain roared as he deflected Souta's sword and swung his sword.

Swoosh!

But then, his sword stopped an inch closer to Souta's neck. He was shocked when he saw this. No matter how much he tried to move his sword, it can't get closer to Souta's neck.

"What the hell is this?!" He cursed in a loud voice.

Souta looked at the captain in the eyes and said, "I will come for your army. It's such a waste to leave you alone, right?" He then raised his sword and slashed it.

The head of the captain flew in the air while spinning. Blood was gushing out of it nonstop.

Just like that, the captain of ten thousand soldiers died at Souta's hand.