Chapter 244 - Returning to Eternal Empire

Souta and Yuko left the dungeon where Raeshka lives. The treasures inside that dungeon were something that normal people couldn't imagine. It greatly exceeded the treasury of huge countries like Hebrei Kingdom and the Eternal Empire.

However, if someone wanted to take all those treasures they would have to face countless first, second, and third evolution monsters. Also, a battalion of fourth evolution monsters with dozens of fifth evolution stage monsters. After that, they would have to face the monster lord, the destruction queen.

If they wanted to clear this dungeon and take all the treasure inside it, they would need a god-level powerhouse in their party. A powerhouse that could match the destruction queen who was famous for her destructive power. An ordinary god-level powerhouse wouldn't stand a chance against Raeshka.

Back when a monster lord rampage in the continent, humans and demis sent a party consist of god-level powerhouses to stop the monster lord.

The difference in power between monster lord and god of humans and demis was large. A newly evolved monster lord could easily destroy a newly born god. That's why to conquer this dungeon several gods were needed to fight Raeshka as she wasn't an ordinary monster lord. She was a creature who could contend with the fearsome commandments of the God's Will cult.

In ancient times, a monster lord who was called Monkey King wreaked havoc in God's Continent. The Monkey King defeated several gods but was stopped by the joined forces of gods from the Heavenly Palace.

Souta looked back at Raeshka's dungeon. After a few moments, he turned his head and started to walk away. Yuko followed him quietly with a bag on her back. This bag was full of fruits that Raeshka prepared as Souta's rewards.

He stretched his arms and said, "I'll go towards the Eternal Empire at full speed. Yuko, just hold those fruits and wait for me to summon you."

"Mu." Yuko nodded her head as if she understood his words.

"Good..." Souta smirked as he activated [Cat's Speed] and [Agility Boost] spell. He slightly bent his knees and with a "boom" he charged towards the direction of Eternal Empire.

Swoosh!

He then used [Dash] to increased his speed as he was running in a straight line. His speed was greater than yesterday. The difference was huge and it was all thanks to the fruits that he ate before.

Souta could also use his mana to increase but he didn't do so. He didn't want to attract the attention of some monsters in this forest. In fact, some of the monsters already sensed him but they ignored him as Souta quickly leave their territory.

...

"Lord, is it really alright to let that goblin leave?" The goblin executioner asked Raeshka in a polite tone.

Raeshka was sitting on her throne with her eyes closed. She slowly opened her eyes when she heard her subordinate's question. She smiled and replied, "It's fine, he'll come back. I can see it in his eyes. And I'm looking forward to that day."

After she answered her subordinate's question, she rested her chin on her palm and she once again closed her eyes.

She had a feeling that his return wasn't that far.

...

Souta arrived in front of the gate of the Eternal Empire. Sweat was forming on his forehead and he wiped it with his hand. He tried to arrive at this place as fast as possible so it drained some of his stamina.

"I'm going to summon, Yuko." He muttered as the crimson tattoo on his shoulder glow. After a while, Yuko appeared before him.

Souta then contacted Lumilia using the transmission talisman to let everyone know that he was in the empire and was going to arrive at the inn. Lumilia said to him that the Lanny group was looking for him. She said to them that he hasn't returned and informed them that they could continue clearing the dungeons while Souta was away. She explained to the Lanny group why he hasn't returned and the Lanny group could only accept her explanation.