Chapter 302 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Bryan vs. Kin (2)

"Prepare yourself." Kin said as he went around and dashed towards Cluster.

Swoosh!

'He's going after Cluster?' Bryan looked behind him with wide eyes. It seems that Kin really didn't want to fight him so he's going after Cluster.

Berserker. It was a class that could influence the mind of a person. A person who chooses this class will become a battle maniac. They could also easily lose their sense of reason when fighting.

The more the berserker fight the more it became stronger.

Kin grabbed Cluster's neck and he took out something from his pocket. It was a small pipe at thumb-size before it created a blueish rope that bound her limbs.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

"Argh!"

Cluster groaned painfully as Kin tightened his grip around her neck. She subconsciously tried to remove his hands but she was too weak to do so.

"I... can't breath..."

She muttered painfully.

"I've completed my job. I need to get out of this place." Kin said but a figure flashed at his side.

"Wha-"

A fist containing enormous power landed on his face. It caught him off guard and it broke his tough defense.

"Remove your hands from her!!"

Bryan roared as he punched Kin's face with his full power. Flames and lightning twisted around his fist and it blasted Kin away.

[Lightning Flame Dominion Smash]!!

A wave of lightning and flame burst forth. The ground trembled heavily and the buildings were blown away before it disintegrated.

Boom!

Bryan inhaled deeply as he looked at the destruction that he caused. A huge fissure was left in front of him. It was two hundred meters long, twenty-five meters wide, and five meters deep.

He turned his head to Cluster and asked, "Are you okay, Cluster?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Brother Bryan." Cluster shook her head. She felt that she was about to cry at any moment. This happened because of her.

"I'll help you remove it."

Bryan said as he grabbed the blueish rope and tried to remove it but it was tough. This rope that was binding Cluster couldn't be removed by normal means.

Suddenly, a voice sounded behind him.

"You can't remove that rope."

Bryan and Cluster stiffened when they heard this voice. Both of them turned their heads and saw Kin walking towards them.

The power of his punch was so strong and he didn't think that this man could take it without suffering a single injury. That's how absurd the strength of A-rank compare to B-rank.

"How? Is that what you want to ask?" Kin smiled while stretching his body. "It's true that the power of that attack exceeded that of a B-rank but well as you can see... I'm not an ordinary A-rank."

'I need Cluster to get out of this place... but she wouldn't be able to move with these bindings.' He thought while looking at the blueish rope. He wrapped his left hand around her waist.

Kin's eyes turned red and he released his energy creating a ripple in the air. Then, a black figure materialized behind him. It has the same appearance as him but the one behind him looked like a demon.