Chapter 285 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Prologue

"About our legion members..." Souta asked as he glanced at Lumilia who was standing behind him.

"I've already calculated the reward and give them points according to their contributions in the legion war," Lumilia replied to his question.

The legion members were happy and excited because they won the war. At first, they weren't sure whether they could win or not but in the middle of the battle they found that their group has a huge advantage and was on the lead of the war.

They received points and it made them go wild. They could use it to redeem various things in the treasury of the legion. They were delighted that they didn't need to use their money to buy potions, weapons, and armors. They could just stock up their points and redeem high-grade weapons in the treasury.

The points system of the legion did a good job in encouraging the members to take several quests.

"I see. Good job. If you want something. Just tell me." Souta nodded with a satisfied expression.

"Then, how about we hired some blacksmith, Souta?" Lumilia suggested to him.

"Blacksmith?" Souta muttered as he rubbed his chin.

"Yes, we don't have someone who could repair the member's weapon in our legion. The members of our legion are going out to the weaponsmith in the market to repair their weapons." Lumilia explained to him.

"I understand the problem." Souta nodded and he looked at her before he added casually, "I'll leave it to you. I'm sure that some of the blacksmiths out there wouldn't decline our legion. Also, include the repair to the points system."

"Leave it to me," Lumilia replied with a serious expression.

He smiled and he left his office. He went straight to his room before he lay down on the bed.

"Let's see.."

Souta looked at his system and saw the system notification that he received before. He took down a group of B-rank after all so he was expecting good rewards for him.

[Congratulations for completing the "Legion War" quest!]

[Processing the rewards...]

[Processing complete...]

[You've received 100,000 exp, 10 skill points, and 15 free attribute points!]

This was a pretty decent reward for him. After all, he defeated a group of B-ranks with Yuko and Lynn. He wondered what would be his rewards if he soloed those B-ranks.

[Experience points reached!]

[You've level up!]

[You've received 1 skill point!]

[You've received 2 free attribute points!]

[Strength attribute increased by 15!]

[Agility, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality attributes increased by 10!]

'Oh? Level up...' Souta looked at his stats with a satisfied smile on his face. He was level 36 and was close to level 40. Just a little bit more and he would be able to reach the level limit of his second evolution.

He will try to participate in the Grand Tournament and trigger the quest. That's one of a big quest with lots of rewards. He recalled that some of the players in the past join the big tournament in some large countries and reap huge rewards.

If everything goes well and he became the champion Souta would be able to level up once again according to his estimation. He also thinks that he would get skill points sufficient for him to promote his class and level up some of his skills.