Chapter 268 - Commotion

Souta looked at Bryan intensely. He was wondering why Bryan was always the one who encountered this kind of thing. The same thing happened to Cluster.

He thought that he only met Cluster because he was with Bryan.

This person who always triggered this kind of event...

"W-What?!" Bryan subconsciously took a step back when he saw the look on Souta's face.

Souta sighed and patted Bryan's shoulder. He said, "The next time you took a quest you must always inform me. I can't leave good things in your hand alone."

"E-Ehhhh! S-Souta, do you like princesses?" Lynn asked as she misunderstood what Souta meant.

"Yeah, I love meeting them..." Souta nodded with a serious expression then he noticed that everyone was looking at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Ehhhhhh!!"

Everyone opened their eyes widely as their jaw almost reach the floor because of Souta's answer.

"You have a princess fetish? Damn, now I understand... That's some high settings you've got there." Brando nodded in understanding.

Lumilia and Lynn simply couldn't believe what they heard from Souta's mouth.

H-He actually said that he likes princesses. Isn't that mean that he was jealous that two princesses have taken an interest in Bryan?

"I didn't think that you're the type of person that likes princesses? I thought that you only want to get strong like Bryan..." Yujin muttered while looking at Souta.

"I see... Sometimes, I saw Souta grinning without any reason and I found it weird. But I guess he must be thinking about a princess." Even Alice join the conversation.

'You've said something that you shouldn't have said.' Saya said to him.

"Hmm...?" Souta rubbed his chin and thought about what he said. He placed himself in his their position and understood why were they looking at him with that face.

"I see... I understand your concern everyone but I think that it's different from what you're thinking." Souta said to them calmly.

"You already admit it, Souta. It's okay, I sometimes hope that I meet some beautiful princess and rescue them like a knight in shining armor." Brando said while nodding his head.

"Brando, don't place me together with you? I'm just thinking that it would be great if I could get close to a princess and used her influence." Souta replied to him.

"Oi! That's worse, Souta!" Brando pointed his finger at Souta. He then heard a small voice behind him.

"Ah, it must be great to become a princess..."

He saw that it was Lynn imagining about her being a princess and Souta rescuing her from bandits. "Snap out of it, Lynn! Oi! Lynn! Didn't you hear it?! Souta just wants to use the influence of the princess! He's the worse!"

...

After a few minutes of hard work, Brando managed to calm everyone. He sighed and said, "Bryan, have you read the letter?"

"No." Bryan shook his head.

"Okay, give it to me Bryan. I'll read it for you. I doubt you can understand the letter from a princess." Souta said as he stretched out his hand.

"Souta! That letter is for Bryan! I see so you're still want to get closer to the princess, huh?" Brando said to Souta and he saw Bryan give the letter to Souta. "Oi! Why are you giving it to him?"